It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MorningtonCrescent

Im new, still learning.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I too am a newbie! Anyone wanna be my ATS Sugar Daddy?

edit on 27-10-2015 by mosesforthewynn because: punctuation fix

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm up for adoption! Please!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I too have just registered but have been reading a few topics then thought why the hell not make some online buddies :

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Meow...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hi

My name is Max. I am 27 years young. And as a child to my teen years. I had been doing astral projection unknowingly off and on when I was in the 8th grade, keep in my mind I had no idea what was happening to me, I was 14 at the time. And I was inducing full fledged astral projections.

I remember vividly several experiences, and even the meathods. Most if not all, were lucid dreams turned astral. I got into the habit of dreaming a lot and skipping school, but my mom would wake me constantly to go to school, I would just turn over and go back to sleep. This is when sleep paralysis started happening to me for the first time.

I didn't smoke or drink at all until I was 25 or so. Am I 27 now. This meant my pineal gland was in great condition. Even tho I had never heard of it at the time. I use the blindfold method to induce my lucid dreams. I remember thinking I was special, because I could see with my eyes closed.

Over the years this knowledge was lost to me, because I dismissed all phenomena as dreams. It wasn't until recent answers through mediating that I remembered all this.
I would like any tips and tricks, friends , opinions , from anyone, and all of you guys. Plz contact me at any time
254-722-7903

I'm experiencing a block right now. I haven't been able to lucid dreams or go astral since I've became of this topic a year ago. One of my tooth actually broke down from fluoride toxcity, before I went through my spiritual awakening, I was drinking tap water everyday.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I'm a new member, seeking an adoption of an equally bold individual.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
G'day everyone! Just dropping by to introduce myself. Long time reader, first time participant. I have many interests and find the discussions here on ATS very fun and interesting. I hope to be able to contribute some intelligent thoughts in the future.

Have a nice day!!

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Anyone want to adopt me..

happy day peeps..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Hey there Purple! Not sure if I agree or even grasp what T. S. Eliot is conveying....but it is making my mind churn,

One of, if not my favorite lyric/quote for now is: "...there's no place you can be which isn't where you're meant to be...." ~~~~ Lennon/McCartney

You're adopted. Have a great day.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Area56

Thats a good quote too! Thank you for my adoption. I like the Eliot quote it reminds me of the journey of life.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Thanks for such a great post and what a wonderful idea. What is the purpose of adopting a member? What if we don't even get adopted? Is this something we should worry about or just shrug it off? Thanks.

Igzbe

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
ok

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey, everyone! I'm new and would like to make new friends here.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
great post im new and will be posting a intro soon. is there a requirement to post a intro say certain amount of post before you can do so?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretCitizen

You can post in the intro forum from the word go.

Most other forums are a mere 5 post minimum.

Say hello.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

strange do not see a selection to do so in the form page or in the intro page what am i missing

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretCitizen

strange do not see a selection to do so in the form page or in the intro page what am i missing

I may be wrong then, but a reply to this may be post number 3, 2 more and you are good to go.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
BTW love the avatar!!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm new as well and actually a little elated yet scared. I KNEW the matrix was for real. I'm a living example

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join