It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Originally posted by Eonnn

-How can I get my mental clarity and sanity back?
**Answer:Through forgiveness**
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel like I have been incarnated here for a specific purpose, something big... can you tell me what that is?***Answer: Peace***
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Can you send me attunements, love and light and anything else I might need?
**Answer:I can send you hope.**

[edit on 20-11-2006 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Originally posted by corvuscorax18

Have I been implanted by Zeta
**Answer:No**
What are your words of advice to overcome the thougt that we need to be on a particular side. I mean not judging right or wrong or the belief that I must fight for a particular side.
**Answer:Understanding balance***

Was I a native american in a past life
**Answer:No***

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hi Menguard, I don't know if this is a fair question for you as you have been very good about answering the questions I've asked before so I'll try but if it does'nt work for you don' worry about it. Our family has lived thru a couple years of really bad things happening, does it look like its going to get better?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hey Menguard

I have a very important question for you which has been bugging me lately...

-Am I living in a computer generated matrix?

Many, many thanks!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
:-( did i get skipped?... burn on me

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Eonnn,

Many, many thanks!

Answer:More like a Hologram.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Alot of post on this one. My question is how can I get in touch with my inner self?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Answer:By being honest with yourself and integrity.Openinig this avenue of self is dedicated through thought and hard work.The work that is the silent self coming out into the open.It helps to have a clear mind.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Menguard:

What must I do in order to rid myself of my conscious problems?
What was I in a previous life?

Thanks.

[edit on 11/28/2006 by tHeJwAy13]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi there Menguard :

about a year ago i picked up a book by Bruce Cathie, whose work deals with the ideas of electromagnetic resonance permiating and creating all that exists, etc etc (thats a bad discription but anyway..). That sent me on a journey of discovery, everything from pyramids,hyperdimentional physics to radionics,holographic universe theories,UFOs and the paranormal.

wasted proberbly isnt the right word because of the journeys ive had has made me who i am today which i haven't got too much of a issue with, but due to wasting a large put of my educational life with a case of .."AHEM"...put the pipe down....i'm finding it extremely hard to get on with what im trying to do..motivationally speeking.

I have SUCH A STRONG DESIRE to teach EVERYONE every thing i have read/watched/heard/learnt.....at the moment im studying maths/physics/chemistry....i feel a kind of burning need to destroy the dogma in science and marry the spiritual and science back together as they once were.

Sorry for the long post..
heres my question.....

Am i finding this hard for a reason, am i doing the right thing, or am i reading my "ambitions" falsely....should i be going about this a different way.

Any reply would be greatly appreciated

Omm!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Eonnn,

Many, many thanks!

Menguard, thanks for getting back to me but that didn't really answer the question. Let me rephrase:

-Am I living in a computer generated hologram?
(the key word here being 'computer generated', im not too concerned about whether its a matrix or a hologram, but whether or not this reality is controlled/generated by a computer system.)

Thanks again.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Eonnn]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
For that computer system to exist, it would have to be in a reality also, no?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Menguard,

I'm considering an ayahuasca experience with a shaman as a means to discover (or rediscover) my own humanity on a more meaningful, spiritual level.

Is this advisable?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hey menguard,
What is the reason for my sudden good fortune in life? did i do somthing to bring this to happen? or has some unseen force helped me achieve these things because i asked?
thank you it would answer alot.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow, it's been just over a month since this thread has received any attention. Here's hoping that Menguard is ok.

Menguard my friend, I'd like to know what has been happening to the Earth in the past few days. A particular moment to focus on would be Dec 27, late.

Or indeed anything in general that is pertinent.

Namaste,
SteveR

[edit on 28/12/06 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hey Steve,

The Earth is permeating higher waves of output on an energical wave force.The Earth is dissolving time, little by little.The EaRth is at a standstill.
Because of Isotopes.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn

Originally posted by menguard
Eonnn,

Many, many thanks!

Menguard, thanks for getting back to me but that didn't really answer the question. Let me rephrase:

-Am I living in a computer generated hologram?
(the key word here being 'computer generated', im not too concerned about whether its a matrix or a hologram, but whether or not this reality is controlled/generated by a computer system.)

Thanks again.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Eonnn]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:More like a computer generated holographic context.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tHeJwAy13
Menguard:

What must I do in order to rid myself of my conscious problems?
What was I in a previous life?

Thanks.

[edit on 11/28/2006 by tHeJwAy13]

Answer:Wake up.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What is the best planet to logically move on to next.
Answer:The moon.

Answer:Because of unrealised results.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Where is the best place for humans to resolve issues?
Answer:Earth.

What is Earth as a symbolic gesture:
Answer
eace.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join