It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dhaerma
menguard Hello ,
I thank you for the only answer to my question silence . nothing . I learned I must learn the unknown which can not be learned by a "method" .

What is my life purpose?

how can i fully be Healed Why do I feel like an old man at this age??
this time I understand but I think I may not want to understand. What am I fighting against what is holding me back??

Answer: Perception.Time is holding you back, what if you were without it.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Mengaurd, sorry to bother you again I know I told you a while back that i knew the answers to my questions, but this one has really been getting me down lately because I can't seem to figure it out.

Is it time?

Am I what I think I am?

Am I capable of Becoming what I feel I'm here for?

That was actually three, but I would appreciate your insight.
Thank you,

Pancho

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thank you very much menguard

JSR

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
ok, i have a question. a personal question.
--
i believe in god, and pray to him, her, it, whatever..
when i pray for myself, the situation i pray about gets worse. if i dont pray about it,then there is no change. (i feel stuck)

so i dont pray for myself anymore.

when i pray for other people, i see the results, and they are good to those people. i dont tell anybody this, they would think im crazy. but, shortly after those good things happen, it gets bad for them again. somtimes worse.
--
my question?
why does this happen?
--
is it because i believe it will?
if this is the case, why cant i make it stop, sense i know what causes it?
--
it seems i live a wierd oppisite life. if i think it will, it wont, if i think it wont, it will.

if i want it to, then i try to think it wont, so it will. but, then is that still me thinking it will.

i hope that makes sense. this has been on my mind for a very long time.
i only pray occasionaly because of it. and i fear that decision is widening the space between god and i.
--
can you help me find the inviolet level?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Answer:Sometimes answers we look for are right in front of us a mirror to the projection of life.This is a volunteered action which is of use to you.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
Mengaurd, sorry to bother you again I know I told you a while back that i knew the answers to my questions, but this one has really been getting me down lately because I can't seem to figure it out.

Is it time?

Am I what I think I am?

Am I capable of Becoming what I feel I'm here for?

That was actually three, but I would appreciate your insight.
Thank you,

Pancho

.......................................................................................................................
Answers:No.
No.
Yes.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the insight mengaurd, I suppose i can do 3 without being 2, which is actually better for me. I will take your word for it, seeing as you've been very helpful to many people here, that and I already knew the answer to number 1 (which you answered in a very straightforward not beating around the bushes sort of way).

Thanks again Mengaurd for your time, peace and love,

Pancho

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What is Earth?
A vortex of light and dark.

Where are we headed?
Answer:To the future.

What are we going to do?
Answer:Co exist with "other" beings.

Who sets precedence for us?
Answer:Humankind.

What is our job here?
Answer:To live, free flowing interactions.

Whats one of our main functins?
Answer:To Explore.

What would you like to tell humanity?
Answer:To live Free.

Why are we doing this?
answer:For humankind.

Who helps us?
Answer:Others.

What would you like to say in general?
Answer
epart.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Mengaurd, a few off the top of my thoughts...

How does matter manifest from the light/imagination/expression?

What are the highest stages of being? What choices/sacrifice/destiny gets someone to this ability? Are there prerequisites? What percentage of life makes it to such a level?

This life has proven to be a learning stage of many sorts for many reasons. What are the next levels purposes? The same? Any variations of direction?

How far can we go in this body? If someone truely believes without a shadow of a doubt, almost to the point of instantaneous instinctual reflex, are all things possible?

How many different universal species are living out lives here?

What was Earth originally created for?

What have I become accustom to within myself that I should focus and expand on?

When I die where will I go? Any detailed intuition on me?

Thanks bud,

AAC

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
menguard, what is my nickname?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
menguard,
I registered here so that I could ask you some questions
1)will I ever get married in this lifetime?
2)If yes,at what age and what is going to be the name of that person?
3)Will I ever have an Conscious Out of body experience?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ay menguard,
i posted a few questions a page or two back.
when you get around to it, could you please answer them.
Thanks. Much appreciated.
:.Kiliker.:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sorry, you dont have to get them all, i can see your Question load is pretty heavy as is

1. I've been wanting to contact my higher self, but how do i go about doing that?
2. Will i ever become proficiant at Astral projection?
3. What can i do to get over my fears? they seem to get worse if i confront them
4. What is my purpose

Thank you

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have the same questions like SamRi890

1)will I ever get married in this lifetime?
2)If yes,at what age and what is going to be the name of that person?

thank you .

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
here are my questions...

how come everywhere i go i feel like someone's either watching me, or waiting/planning to attack me?

how come i can't seem to get over certain things that have happend to me in the past?

why does it always seem like ppl are somewhat envious of me?

why does it seem like all eyes are on me everytime i walk into a room of peope?

why do i secretly feel superior to all?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
so menanguard, what does your higher self say about who am i and what is my nickname. you get it right ill believe you, but you probably will avoid my questions.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Have I been implanted by Zeta

What are your words of advice to overcome the thougt that we need to be on a particular side. I mean not judging right or wrong or the belief that I must fight for a particular side.

Was I a native american in a past life

Thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hey Menguard

I have many questions but I will pick out the most important ones as I see you have quite a lot to answer.

-How can I get my mental clarity and sanity back?
-I feel like I have been incarnated here for a specific purpose, something big... can you tell me what that is?
-Can you send me attunements, love and light and anything else I might need?

Many, many thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'll give this a whirl. My questions:

1) Something happened to me, my mother, and some friends in March of 1995. We have never determined the truth of what transpired, and have little more than suspicions. Sadly, those suspicions are numerous, representing several different and contradictory possibilities as to what may have occurred. Any of them seems equally plausible and possible in relation to the others at this point, and this mystery plagues my sleep and weighs heavily on my mind on a frequent basis. So, my question is, "What really happened that night?"

2) Throughout my life I have dreamed of another world, which I will not describe (out of embarassment perhaps) except to say I long to be there. In my heart, despite my logical mind's attempts to tell me such thoughts were "crazy," I have always hoped and suspected that this place may be real in some sense. My second question is, simply, "Is it?"

3) My third and final question is, "Will my passions and/or creations ever be of positive use to anyone other than myself in a substantive way, or is the only good derived from them benefiting only myself?"

Thank-you. If you are being honest, you would be doing me a great service and will have my deepest gratitude.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

How does matter manifest from the light/imagination/expression?

**Answer:Through form.**
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are the highest stages of being? What choices/sacrifice/destiny gets someone to this ability? Are there prerequisites? What percentage of life makes it to such a level?
**Answer:Knowing.Love.Three percent.***
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This life has proven to be a learning stage of many sorts for many reasons. What are the next levels purposes? The same? Any variations of direction?

**Answer:Learning, more learning always.Hence thought forms are light manifestations.**
How far can we go in this body? If someone truely believes without a shadow of a doubt, almost to the point of instantaneous instinctual reflex, are all things possible?

**Answer:As far as we want, in the spiritual body their is no bounderies.**
How many different universal species are living out lives here?
**Answer:Three million.***

What was Earth originally created for?
***Answer: Peace****

What have I become accustom to within myself that I should focus and expand on?
Answer:***Learning***
When I die where will I go? Any detailed intuition on me?
***Answer:Home.Where is home?The spacious beyond.***

[edit on 20-11-2006 by menguard]

[edit on 20-11-2006 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join