It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
thank you thats what ive been trying to know for a long time what must i learn?? I keep on searching , What am I searching for???
I'm 17 but my hairs fallen out I can't say im tired of this this path is very rewarding just tell me anything your words are of emptiness very wise

[edit on 6-10-2006 by Dhaerma]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
so empty but yet so full

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Menguard, I'm 16. Could you tell me what career I will go into?

Also, can you elaborate on the reawakening of humanity, what year will this happen?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Answer:Cosmtology.

The Reawakening of self and its endeavors of Spirit into flesh it is a WorldWide scale of information that bursts from within the ethers and consumes oneself to find the truth within.It is the "Ultimate Belief" the one that could start a new era only if the voice is heard within.It's is the lives that we had lived in a continous direction through every life a (Universal Life) that we are trying to perfect.One that takes presedence over living.It the script that rewrites all scripts only to know it is only words amongst the Cosmos.The Ultimate words must be spoke in action for that is where it resides.

From the begining, I have said that our "belief systems" must stay strong in their integrity to stand against onslaughts of other existances.Remember who you are so you know you were never without.Humans have the power of Manifestation at their disposle."When people are aware of what they are creating in their lives then they have the power to change things." We are beings of endless endeavors.The light is our fortitude.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Great comments Menguard. You are a modern day prophet and like the best you teach it is all within us.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hi menguard, I hope you can help me with this particular question(s):

Why they (or it I'm not sure) mentioned Horus to me?
What is my relation with Horus?

and finally

What should I do? Research for it or just wait for the answers?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
hey menguard,

I see you're still answering questions here so I'll give it another shot.

1. When I was a kid, maybe 6 or so, I remember seeing a strange UFO with lights. Was it just a dream? (been so long, I can't really remember anymore)

2. How close was phil Schneider to the truth?

3. While meditating, I found something strange. I felt as if there was an divider between me and something else. When I tried to get passed it, I felt really good. (my ankle stopped hurting and such) I got the image that this thing was now cracked (temperarily) What is this divider (gives me the idea that it's like bone)? And what is it keeping me away from?

As always, thanks menguard.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
that wall you saw i think is the veil that covers our true nature and the true nature of the universe try going though the veil more and you will start to explore new realities.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
menguard.
i feel like someone is trying to contact me,
its been happening alot and i keep noticing myself finding clues more and more.
who is trying to contact me?
why?
and how can i get their message more clearly?
Thank you, this one would mean alot to me.
-Kiliker

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Menguard you haven't been answering for a while need any help for yourself?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, I posed the question why Hawaii, had recieved an Earthquake and the answer I recieved was because of SILENCE.

Then I asked "why there" because of Peace/inner peace.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Well, I posed the question why Hawaii, had recieved an Earthquake and the answer I recieved was because of SILENCE.

I have one interpretation. When pressure escapes it flows into the area of the least resistance. Silence may be a metaphor for that.

Originally posted by menguard
Then I asked "why there" because of Peace/inner peace.

The point of it doing so is to create equilibrium. Peace is good metaphor for that.

This seems to be scientific concepts expressed in a very unique and intuitive manner. However, if that was the nature of their message I can only guess.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
SteveR,

I agree it dealt with balance.I asked if it was an external force and the answer was NO, then for an internal force and Yes was the answer.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Menguard my friend I would like to echo a question from earlier, was Phil Schneider close to the truth?

[edit on 17/10/06 by SteveR]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard my friend I would like to echo a question from earlier, was Phil Schneider close to the truth?

[edit on 17/10/06 by SteveR]

Answer:Is YES.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hi menguard, I know this is something that I shouldn't do but, would you mind to answer one of my questions that I've made before.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I had this dream more than 15 years ago, and until now I don't know the meaning of the three words. The dream started like a chaos or confusion all around the world and this ancient bearded man spoken these 3 words before the whole multitude of people, saying
'vaparus', 'colatir', 'repiken'. I have researched and still could not composed meaning. Any thought Menguard?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Menguard what is it that I must learn what is the unknown I'm am very very tired please.? How can i jump into the unknown?
How am i going to fix my fatigue problem I'm always very tired.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Menguard,

Does self-determination only bring failure?

Could we ever do it without 2012?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
menguard Hello ,
I thank you for the only answer to my question silence . nothing . I learned I must learn the unknown which can not be learned by a "method" .

What is my life purpose?

how can i fully be Healed Why do I feel like an old man at this age??
this time I understand but I think I may not want to understand. What am I fighting against what is holding me back??

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join