It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
hey menguard,

my question is this. Did I come close to an OBE or not? I would like to try again but am frightened by what I had experienced. also what is my purpose and I give you permission to look into my past life.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i would like to tap into zero point energy or some form of free energy and give it to the world to help free mankind.
how can i do this. where can i get the knowledge to build a device?
if you dont see this happening, why not?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
MENGUARD I HAVE A SOME ?'S FOR YOU

1.WILL I EVER ASTRAL PROJECT AND IF YES THEN WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN.
2.WILL I EVER BE A RAPPER.
3.WHAT IS MY MAIN PURPOSE FOR ME 2 EXIST.
4.WITH MY PERMISSION CAN YOU TALK TO MY GRANDPA HE DIED A WHILE AGO HIS NAME IS WILLIAM CAN YOU TELL HIM I LOVE HIM AND SEE IF THERE'S NETHING HE WANTS TO TELL ME
5.WHATS IN MY FUTURE
6.AND WHAT GIRLS LIKE ME
7. AND MY X GIRLFRIEND I USED TO GO OUT WITH NAMED TEKIESHA DOES SHE STILL LIKE ME AND DOES SHE GET MAD WHEN I CALL HER.
8. WHEN I DIE WILL I GO TO HEAVIN OR HELL.
9. WHEN WILL I DIE
10. WHO IS GONNA BE THE ANTICHRIST

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Hey Steve,

The Earth is permeating higher waves of output on an energical wave force.The Earth is dissolving time, little by little.The EaRth is at a standstill.
Because of Isotopes.

Thankyou my friend that helps

I have another question for ya, what happened to the souls of Hiroshima?

Namaste

Originally posted by outlaw51

?!?!?!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hello there, Menguard.

As the others before me, I truly thank you for your willingness to help us and your responses. I have been following the thread, and it has captured my interest. I give you my permission to access me for the purpose of answering my questions.

My questions are the following:

1. Who/where was I in my past life/lives?
2. Does the number 11, or the time 11:11 have any significance?
3. There is a girl I love, yet I lack optimism for our union. Will it end in heartbreak?
4. I have been attempting to astral project and truly have felt close to separation, yet I cannot seem to take that final step into ascent. Am I not ready to have an OBE?
5. Ah, a test, I guess: Which musical instrument did I begin playing 2.5 weeks ago? Hahaha.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Will the earth undergo more than usual disasters like tsunamis, earthquakes, vulcanos due to the changing of the energyfield of it?

Will there happen nuclear disasters by the dropping of these bombs in the coming years let us say in the next 30 or so?

Is it correct to say that our material bodys will resonate on a higher frequency, or is it just the lightbody that goes higher in frequencie?

do you believe, or is it true that we will teleport and that sort of stuff in this... new age? if so, about when will it be?

I don't know if you can answer this one, is AIDS manufactured in laboratories? just curious

when will all be at order? I mean in the spiritual realm, pff donnow, I mean there are a lot of spirits roaming around us, some that did not pass to the light and stick here, this is all going to change in the .. new age?

ok, thx for answering them!

U use your inside guidance to answer them I guess, does it mean you are in contact with lightmasters? or is it like you tap into the all knowing, like you talk with God? so to say. visionairy? you don't really have to answer this one.. but if you'd like. do it! thx mate, God have mercy on his soul.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
where is menguard is he dead

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Hey Steve,

The Earth is permeating higher waves of output on an energical wave force.The Earth is dissolving time, little by little.The EaRth is at a standstill.
Because of Isotopes.

Answer
isintigrated/dissolved as far as the human embodiement goes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:No not without trying.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Hey Steve,

Because of Isotopes.

Answer: Disintigrated/dissolved as far as the human embodiement goes.

Answer:No not without trying.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Great! Thankyou Menguard. Then the souls have survived and I am glad of that

Will it be dangerous to astral project to locations in the solar system?

Should I remote view them instead?

Advice appreciated. Hope all is well on your end,

Namaste.

EDIT: I saw your reading list on another thread, very interesting. I find it rather suprising and synchronous that you write an author who wrote this book. Amazing.

[edit on 9/1/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
don't forget my questions on pg 85...thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Will the earth undergo more than usual disasters like tsunamis, earthquakes, vulcanos due to the changing of the energyfield of it?

Will there happen nuclear disasters by the dropping of these bombs in the coming years let us say in the next 30 or so?
Answer:Not if we have something to say about it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it correct to say that our material bodys will resonate on a higher frequency, or is it just the lightbody that goes higher in frequencie?

Answer:Both.An integration process.

do you believe, or is it true that we will teleport and that sort of stuff in this... new age? if so, about when will it be?

I don't know if you can answer this one, is AIDS manufactured in laboratories? just curious

Answer:A Genetic malfunction, yes and no.
when will all be at order? I mean in the spiritual realm, pff donnow, I mean there are a lot of spirits roaming around us, some that did not pass to the light and stick here, this is all going to change in the .. new age?
Answer:2030

U use your inside guidance to answer them I guess, does it mean you are in contact with lightmasters? or is it like you tap into the all knowing, like you talk with God? so to say. visionairy? you don't really have to answer this one.. but if you'd like. do it! thx mate, God have mercy on his soul.

Answer:I tap into source, the Universal energy.Cosmic waves.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Mengaurd,

Good to see you here.

Question:

Can we change our own photonic DNA through altruistic lifestyle and devotion to the light, that can not only change us but also clean what we pass down to our children?

Are there going to be physical transformations on this earth or are they all internal transformations that just change the way we see our reality?

What is required to transcend? Are there prerequisites? Who judges these developements? Or is it just a light variation benchmark to reach?

If we are riding the wave of existence now, will the wave ever break? Is that ultimately up to the sum of everything?

Thanks in advance,

AAC

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have come to a point I do not understand. many choices to follow but all I want to do is nothing its like ive finally fixed many of problems . I seem to to be caught in some kind of eternal laziness. ?? Am I ever going to get out of this?! how and which way . I've figured out I trust too much of the universe and too little myself? .

1. which year will the most deep changes be felt on this earth.
2.How can I help ?
3.and this problem i wrote about just before these questions.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Awaiting your answers, Ambassador.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hey Menguard, thanks alot for your insight, i dont know if this has been asked but here goes:

1. What exacly are dreams, and whats the purpose of dreaming.

2. Does the Law Of Attraction exist? If yes, whats the best way of using it.

Once again, thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dhaerma
I have come to a point I do not understand. many choices to follow but all I want to do is nothing its like ive finally fixed many of problems . I seem to to be caught in some kind of eternal laziness. ?? Am I ever going to get out of this?! how and which way . I've figured out I trust too much of the universe and too little myself? .
Answer:Sure you will.

1. which year will the most deep changes be felt on this earth.
ANSWER:2013
2.How can I help ?
ANSWER:By removing emotional blockages.
3.and this problem i wrote about just before these questions.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hey Steve,

It will be an internal change that changes perception, appearance, awareness, psychology and interpretation.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thankyou my friend. Will all humans be affected?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Answer:Only those that want change.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join