It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
menguard i thank you very much for what you are giving to these people I really appreciate that .
1.i've been trying to contact my higher soul lately i just have the feel of warmth im having trouble with the seeing hearing channeling part i feel but can use this connection well.
2. i have a feeling my angels are trying to say something but im too (blind?) to understand i think what do i have to learn?
3. should i call her?
4. what information can I really use for a long time that i dont know

thank you very much im not that good at writing pardon that

5. China or Germany or some other place?
6. who is the blonde girl we both saw

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Dhaerma]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hi menguard. I've been told that to live your life to the full you need to have found something that you would sacrifice your life to save, is this true? and if so when will I find my something? and how will I know when i've found it?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
‘I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.’
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., June 23, 1963
‘The foundations of a man are not in matter but in spirit.’ Ralph Waldo Emerson
‘The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory & danger alike, & yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.’ Thucydides
‘A man with outward courage dares to die. A man with inward courage dares to live.’ Lao Tzu

‘Who is the happier man? He who has braved the storm of life and lived, or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed.’ Hunter S. Thompson

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hey Menguard , sorry if i may seem impatient but i was counting on your answer

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hey MenGuard.... ^^^^^^^^^ Me Too.... lol

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by R1ghteous
Hi menguard. I've been told that to live your life to the full you need to have found something that you would sacrifice your life to save, is this true? and if so when will I find my something? and how will I know when i've found it?

Answer:What is the most dangerous thing in this world a "Belief System" it can change history.Yes, "If you have something to die for you have something to live for".You will (find it) when you are willing to open up to yourself and your beliefs, in the end that is all we are left with.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Answer:
Open yourself to "new beginings" go past what you know and succeed in the unknown for that is where the answers are.You have the passion to carry yourself to great heights use it well.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
DeeplyAwake

Then you are in (good shape) because to believe in something because everyone follows doesn't always make it the best possible conclusion.The best written play is in the moment.You are in for a grand adventure you will see synchronicities that others may miss because of their "Habitual Routines".

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
okay sorry to change the way this is going here. But I just had a very interesting drama class. And we talked about what's wrong with the world, and I'd like to know that you guys think is wrong and how you'd fix it. I don't mean to be a leech or anything but please tell me.
Don't be mad men.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Answer:We are changing with the times.Atmospherical changes are being caused by Light Fusion.There is no stone unturned that isn't feeling the "Brink of Existance"; this is what happens when we move up the chain so to speak to greater knowledge, emotional outbursts happen.We are pulling in part of our selves from other existances so we can balance them out and be at peace with what is to come. A change of a new era.What stops wars is understanding, what starts them is Ignorance.All I can say is these are the times that we embrace "Spirit" for it guides us to our true being.History repeats itself if we let it, by taking control of our lives and expressing ourselves, we speak the words of the gods with no discretion other than self damnation.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thank you for answering .
but my problem is i dont know where to start I feel like im delaying something but i dont know what .
where should i go
and how can i channel my own higher self?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
DeeplyAwake

Then you are in (good shape) because to believe in something because everyone follows doesn't always make it the best possible conclusion.The best written play is in the moment.You are in for a grand adventure you will see synchronicities that others may miss because of their "Habitual Routines".

Thank you Menguard your answer made me feel happy. I know you have had a ton of adventures yourself! take care!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Answer:We are changing with the times.Atmospherical changes are being caused by Light Fusion.There is no stone unturned that isn't feeling the "Brink of Existance"; this is what happens when we move up the chain so to speak to greater knowledge, emotional outbursts happen.We are pulling in part of our selves from other existances so we can balance them out and be at peace with what is to come. A change of a new era.What stops wars is understanding, what starts them is Ignorance.All I can say is these are the times that we embrace "Spirit" for it guides us to our true being.History repeats itself if we let it, by taking control of our lives and expressing ourselves, we speak the words of the gods with no discretion other than self damnation.

Simply Amazing. I can personally vouch for all of this also.

Regards.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What stops wars is understanding, what starts them is Ignorance.All I can say is these are the times that we embrace "Spirit" for it guides us to our true being.History repeats itself if we let it, by taking control of our lives and expressing ourselves, we speak the words of the gods with no discretion other than self damnation.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by menguard]

I would say what stops wars is consensus or conquest.
What starts them? Inferiority, jealosy, superiority or just the fact that our primitive earth bound corporeal selves know no better. As for history repeating itself it is all written in the stars anyhow.

One of the issues I believe is our so called free will. This means we can question and believe that we can change the path or buck the trend. A wilderbeast may be eaten by a lion but it is just following its destiny.

But I question if man is following his destiny. I think if we follow, sheep like, the path of spirit we are harmony and that is destiny. The planets follow their path of harmony around the heavens. What if they had free will to question their lot, where would that lead?

What do you think Menguard, is it our free will that makes the difference and leads us to conflict and question?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Answer:
In these times of Great change is a time to act/be eternal in our essence, nothing is written in "Stone" but things that are most probable seem to point out that we are in for a major roller coaster ride to come.The Cosmos has a "Neutrality Law" that exhibits "Trust" the knowing part of self that knows everything is following according to plan, without distaste."I am a superimposed image on a non existant island".What that means is that their lies something deep within the existance of being that will show up in its own time.

We are all volunteers on this trip called life we take on what we must and leave the rest.We exhibit Greatness through our trust/knowing which will guide us to our being.We have times that we may fall but we know what it takes to pick ourselves back up."Their iS no right or wrong only energy in constant motion.This (Cosmic Rollercoaster) is guiding us to our Birthright, to be amongst the stars.We are part of the Interplanetary Heirarchy.We are but one grain of sand amongst the stars, their are many that are waiting to be discovered, yet yearn to be free.

When one questions their destiny, they are questioning their very existance.Which here on Earth is done frequently, because we forget what we sign on for.When a planet ascends it becomes a "Star." So with that I leave all to fill in the gaps.These are the times that manifestation becomes important, what do I want for myself through my manifestation of thoughts.Thoughts are living things that exist in the ethers and make their way into our reality.Nothing is more important then what we want to experience in this life of Manifestation.

Our physical existance is effected by our Spiritual Mediations.In short, we are "Light Lords" with the power of creation through our manifestaion of Spirit which resides within our Temple the human body.The human body is the lights representation of energy in constant motion.We are refined like the world around us, it is a living representation of what we want for ourselves, with so many different ideas being generated violence seems to be our strongpoint, so to speak, yet what we really yearn for is peace of mind.When one erases the need of fear one erases the need for violence.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Light being, what does the near future hold? This year or a year in the future will the world end or be brought to a great change, like aliens/demons/world war happening? Can you give me as much spesifics on date and what will happen?

Will anything happen at 2012 or before then?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hey Menguard.
Other Then Working Hard.
What Do I Have To Do To Achieve My Most Major Goals?
Thanks.
:.Kiliker.:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Menguard please answer this question ?
How can i get a full answer from you?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
- What was the fear I experienced as a child?
- What job will I have when I'm older?
- What is the name of my guardian angel?
- Have I had any extra-terrestrial/inter-dimensional experiences?
- What will I give this world in my short existence?

Thankyou for your time

[edit on 6-10-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Answer:By openinig yourself up from the inside out, release what you know so you will further your abilities of learning.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join