It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 411
<< 408  409  410    412  413  414 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The_4th_horseman

A system of an overdrive.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hello Higher Light

Here are my questions:

1. What is my purpose?

2. Am I on the right path to my purpose?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Well, I am going to tell you guys the dream I had last night while I was awake in my sleep, it was with Michael Jackson coming out of the closet and telling the media he being an extraterrestrial.

He was going to give a speech. I think the subconscious is saying something about the King OF pop.

This apparently got WorldWide Exposure. It explains a lot.

The Kid park at his mansion the chimp for a companion, bed time stories to the kiddies.

How could I forget the Famous MOONWALK enough said.

Maybe him passing in his death will explain it, if there were ufos overhead, not seen above his house wouldn't surprise me.

I am sure he had that move pattened on another planet came here to reinvent his youth, you gotta love it.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by flamy
Hello Higher Light

Here are my questions:

1. What is my purpose?

To serve mankind

Choose your worth.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The life that we live to live with the utmost respect for the survival of life in the animal of the soul, the speaker of knowledge comes through the center of self, the self that dissolves anguish, the self that has no bounderies, the life without a repeat of circumstance, the self that is eternal, the self that relenquishes death. the partner in the mirror a reflection of the spirit, that shapes the mind.

Live to be free and in your freedom you will disolve all pain, pain is the learning mechanism on this planet, it lets us know bounderies we have overcome, enjoy it, embrace it, it lets you know your changing things through your emotional connection.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by flamy
Hello Higher Light

Here are my questions:

1. What is my purpose?

To serve mankind

Choose your worth.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by menguard]

Thank you for your replies, but can you please be more specific?

1. To serve mankind, in what way?

And forgive me for this, but some test questions:

1. What is my present occupation?

2. Where in the world was I born in this lifetime?

And you of course my complete permission to access these details.

Cheers!

[edit on 27-6-2009 by flamy]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23

Originally posted by riley

So when was the last time gnostics went witch burning and killing entire towns..? evil is as evil does.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by riley]

Pwned.

yea... ok...

Catholics are not christians. Catholicism is pagan religion in disguise.

Jesus said "turn the other cheek", not "burn them at the stake"

He also said "you will know them by their fruits" (their actions)

Jesus said:

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages;
they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." Mark 16:18-19

They **will** drive out demons, and the sick **will** recover, and not "they will **claim** to be able to do theese things".

So then... when was the last time gnostics did even 1% of that cool stuff ?!?!

Talk is cheap...

Mega Pwwwwwwned.....

This is why I say to you, beware of false prophets who claim they are the #, when in fact they cant do #.

Some guy comes on here without any credentials, or any proof or whatever, and just says the magic words "higher light", and you guys rush in as if they were giving away free, gold plated horse# or something.

Well, enjoy your horse#...

This is the price you pay for not using your brains to think for yourselves. This is what they are for, not for giving your mind away on a silver platter to some self claimed guru.

Just be happy it is only a forum mis-hap that you can learn from and not something more important.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by randomguy]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomguy

This is why I say to you, beware of false prophets who claim they are the #, when in fact they cant do #.

There are 6,765,985,456 different sources of spirit on this earth. And for you to give yours away to a concept that has been edited, bastardized, misconstrued, retranslated, re-edited, and used as a controlling device by the true evil-doers, is unfortunate for only you.

I understand where you're coming from. You probably grew up in a christian culture where you were inundated with insecure belief systems by your peers, and shown bits of timeless truths that you were directed to protect with your life, and not let anyone deter you from that piece of truth.

Have you ever considered that that was only a piece of the truth and you've been condition to disregard anything else? It's a pretty clever conditioning method I do agree.

Some guy comes on here without any credentials, or any proof or whatever, and just says the magic words "higher light", and you guys rush in as if they were giving away free, gold plated horse# or something.

I could say the same thing about your childhood pastor or reverend.

Well, enjoy your horse#...

How do you describe the color blue to a man born blind? Think about this.

This is the price you pay for not using your brains to think for yourselves. This is what they are for, not for giving your mind away on a silver platter to some self claimed guru.

My mind is my own. Who holds yours?

Just be happy it is only a forum mis-hap that you can learn from and not something more important.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by randomguy]

This last quote is from your spirit directed to your ego-subconscious. Listen to what your telling yourself. It wants to free you from your burden of disdain.

AAC

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

It is a shame I can only star you once , for if I could I would give your last post 10 stars.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well,

What would anybody like to question, philosophy, theology, religion, scientology, metaphysics, quantum physics, etc.

I think anything in general will do.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I have some questions.

1. Gravity:
Why does science say that two objects with mass attract one and other. When they really don't?

It is the energy that is produced/given from the objects that make the attraction between them.

2. Religion:
Who or what is God?
Can God ever be explained scientifically by a human?

3. Our History
Is our history the way we are thought it is. Or is it a cover up for a different purpose created by real people in charge?

Who built the Pyramids and how did they do it?

How did The Annunaki the Sumerian make these cylinders so perfect.
www.crystalinks.com...

How did they know about the planetary system so well?

4. Science.
Are we humans naturally created by evolution?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

I have some questions.

1. Gravity:
Why does science say that two objects with mass attract one and other. When they really don't?

They are field of energy resonating different speeds. At a quantum level it would be doing something different and so and so on. So at one perspective you would be seeing differently then lets say another dimension. The truth is energy changes form with time, look at a rock after few hundred years you will see it changes its form completely.

2. Religion:
Who or what is God?

A seperate mind.

Electrified Units of mass quantity.

3. Our History
Is our history the way we are thought it is. Or is it a cover up for a different purpose created by real people in charge?

History is a thing that changes with mind.

Masters did, with electromagnetic field energy. They were thought into existance.

How did they know about the planetary system so well? Everything's mapped out as far as potential in a certain frequency.

4. Science.

Acutally Science is created by the minds ever increasing evolution, along with the energy potential of a given mass of people. Science in a real sense is getting the mathematical equation in life through different variables.

Matter is nothing more then a thoughtform, e=mc2 well that means that everything that we see is really energy projecting an image like and individual cell in a body through a frequency.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Still waiting for an answer for my last queries.

I've been repeating the answers to the test questions to myself lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Menguard, if you have an answer for this then please answer it....... who are the machine elves and who made them and what do they want?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

We shall be as One.

(second line)

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hey, I think I'll try this out. I'm pretty open-minded.

What id the most prevalent thing in most of my dreams, what am I always fascinated about? This shouldn't be a hard one to get. I am ready for the answer, and am most sincere.

Also, can you trust information you get from others in the Astral plane?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

I have some questions.

1. Gravity:

They are field of energy resonating different speeds. At a quantum level it would be doing something different and so and so on. So at one perspective you would be seeing differently then lets say another dimension. The truth is energy changes form with time, look at a rock after few hundred years you will see it changes its form completely.

gravity pull, all masses attract, which?? all is attracted to the earth's surface, let's compare horizontal pull..

2. Religion:
Who or what is God?

A seperate mind.

Electrified Units of mass quantity.

Where is God seated????

3. Our History

History is a thing that changes with mind.

Masters did, with electromagnetic field energy. They were thought into existance.

How did they know about the planetary system so well? Everything's mapped out as far as potential in a certain frequency.

4. Science.

Acutally Science is created by the minds ever increasing evolution, along with the energy potential of a given mass of people. Science in a real sense is getting the mathematical equation in life through different variables.

Matter is nothing more then a thoughtform, e=mc2 well that means that everything that we see is really energy projecting an image like and individual cell in a body through a frequency.

Well, it is, so , that what we send out is being created. God knows all and God knows how to do better. What is standard? May I stand up pls.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Live to be free and in your freedom you will disolve all pain

Sage words, would these words mean anything to existances outside Earth?

What would anybody like to question, philosophy, theology, religion, scientology, metaphysics, quantum physics, etc.

What is effect of German cultures on subsection of human soul? What frequencies are they adding?

How will I personally separate the different magnetisms freedom has brought me? You've seen those sign post with a dozen different directions on it pointing all ways.

How is Menguard these days, a while back my mind's eye saw many little grey ones keeping you company, how is life being an interstellar magnet?

Cheers, STEVE

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

I would say that the German Culture has added years to the collective of mankind, if mankind did not try to push the human bounderies of potential.k

A lot of those Nazi camps were actually field testing areas, for human potential, how far could the body go without rest, how about high altitude flying. The Nazi scientists were pushing the bounderies of human potential.

The Nazi regime knew that the jewish people were thought to be a superior race, along with themselves. They were testing high altitude flying for what reason, perhaps to see how well the human condition can do outside of Earths atmosphere. Germany had electromagnetic field energy, they applied it to crafts, they were extremists in the sense they knew that if mankind could live outside his own enviroment in other chemical compostions, then he might be able to prolong his life. Kind of like the fountain of youth.

After those experiments were done, the ARMYAIRFORCE at that time was a single branch until it broke off into the AIR FORCE. I can't say I agree with the methodology, but this is no different then playing mad scientists with abductees to push the human condition forward. The Unites States of America has all the testing results that were the Nazi experiements, the bigger, better, and faster program has already hit america, behind closed doors.

History is always written by the VICTOR.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
so I guess I wont be getting answers

new topics

top topics

<< 408  409  410    412  413  414 >>

join