It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 413
<< 410  411  412    414  415  416 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It is very hard for a person to say to themselves "I am not religious I am spiritual". Many feel they are giving up on God by saying out loud they are not religious, they feel its almost dark and of the devil. How can I possibly NOT be religious, all my life I have been brought up on religion, it is religion that has held me together all this time. Religion is my saviour...then slowly we are shown it is not. It took me a while to say within my heart I too was not religious and that I am in fact spiritual.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Why did I come this far to post a reply, yet now cannot ask any of the questions that I thought I would ask?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Direct, to the point, irrefutable.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
All I see is words are just words... thoughts are just thoughts. We give so much importance to the chatter sometimes, from above it is just the buzzing of flies. The eternal is in the core, reacting, postulating, expressing, the eternal always comes around to face itself. In our short lives perhaps not but in the long run it really has no other choice. If we can touch soul to soul with these people, the flapping of lips and fingers pales into insignificance, dissolving into the vast infinite, like the buzzing of flies. Direct energy cannot be filtered by a stubborn mind, so much more effective than dialogues of attrition, so much more timeless. Teach by experience.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
"Row row row your boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream."

You think that guy was on to something? He sounds very centered. lol

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
You think that guy was on to something? He sounds very centered. lol

Hello DD!

Speaking of centered, does anyone know the true meaning of taking the middle path? Is it like walking through a valley with the sun shining (light) brightly on one side which then casts a shadow (dark) over the otherside. Is the "middle spiritual path" centered directly between light and dark?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I think the middle path is the path of your own learning and experience, it is you following your true self. With the other paths you are prepared to sacrafice your present individuality.

I know some people find great analogies in George Lucas' works, consider in the original movies that Obi-Wan sacraficed himself to the light forces, just as Luke's father sacraficed himself to the dark forces.

[edit on 9/7/09 by YourForever]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

well on the issue of being centered i am beginning to have new insights on the matter. I catch things that pull me away from what I feel to be an optimal mode of functioning but more accurately, the natural self. I feel its like we're on the mark, centered and we keep getting pulled by anger, lust, assumptions, focusing on the past, focusing on the future, just to name a few, all these things keep us from paying attention to whats right in front of us and we often end up tripping / bumping into something, literally or metaphorically.

By focusing attention on the breath for example I feel it helps center me but often the distraction / desire is stronger and it pulls me away, that's when I miss available information or have accidents.

So there's how interpret being centered, as for the middle path, i think the literal buddhist deffinition is something like the fine line between desire and suffering, or something to that extent. The buddha starved himself and I guess he realized "f this, I should be treating the body good, so i guess I'll eat" lol...

Makes sense to me, if you reject all desire you would not eat and the body would die and thats a shorter time on earth, a shorter time to learn, if that is your goal.

Well I like how you put it but when I think of the term "middle-path" I think of a balance between masculin and feminin, yin and yang. I wouldn't want to be one or the other, I feel i'd be missing a fundamental understanding of my being.

But hell I don't know.

I'm not a guru, just some window washer dude who takes abuse from this place for some desire to spread goodwill or something crazy like that.

Actually I should know this tradition stuff, its in my course, I haven't gotten there yet.

I don't know the literal deffinitions MG is what i'm trying to say, but that's what it means to me anyway.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

I'll give you a star for that star wars reference.
I hope to one day be half as cool as old Obi-wan.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The middle path is nothing more than an illusion. It's part of the spiritual path that is polarized to begin with. As long as humans will think that they control whatever goes on in their mind, they will have to go back to the astral plane and come back to the physical realm to learn more.

When humans will discover the true nature of thoughts, and the manipulation from the invisible spheres, they will start their journey towards true consciousness, towards their source, towards their own light.

As long as humans will believe in any form of spirituality or teachings, they will distance themselves from their own "knowing".

*Edit to add: Any form of beliefs brings humans further away from their true, cosmic "identity".

[edit on 9-7-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

I have to say I'm with you on this last point. I went to a past life regression lady and she kept asking me what my beliefs were and I kept telling her that I try not to have any, I don't think she got what I meant.

If there is any real truth, I feel I cannot express it because language is a limited construct and I feel such a sense of pure divinity cannot be expressed.

I'm trying to be a writer in the metaphysical field and i've had experiences from sessions and seminars and lately its given me some thought about how I want to express this.

Even if you believe something to be truth, but leave yourself open to more posibilities, you have the ability to evolve beyond that.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Speak what you know for sure, what you know from experience, then write it down. That how i do it,and it works. But don't take my word for it, you have to experience on your own. Your own truth comes out trough the spoken word, not your thoughts, unless you're able to have telepathic communications with your higher mental sphere (your cosmic double).

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

On the other hand, what is more pure and divine then expression from the core of my being?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I know, from your answer that you understand what i wrote. The trust is within, the knowing is within. But i'm sure you know that already!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The whole purpose of beliefs is to secure the mind for humans who are not able to know on their own the answers to the questions they ask themselves. It also serves as protection for the ego who's evolving in the physical realm. Until the experience of the soul is sufficient, that protection is necessary.
When the time comes for an individual to go trough the process of consciousness, then the answers start to arrive.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I feel I know you from some where? My instinct says I do yet I have never come across you before on ATS...most odd.

EDIT

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Because when you identify a question to ask with sincerity, your spirit gives you a glimpse of the answer you have always known.

Free your mind, and the rest will follow...

AAC

[edit on 9-7-2009 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by lagenese

The middle path is nothing more than an illusion. It's part of the spiritual path that is polarized to begin with. As long as humans will think that they control whatever goes on in their mind, they will have to go back to the astral plane and come back to the physical realm to learn more.

You are not the first person to tell me this, I have been told this before yet I was not ready for this understanding, Im not sure if I am now really. Its very complex, all fear must be left behind, courage and spirit are required for this final path...am I ready ..Im not sure.

When humans will discover the true nature of thoughts, and the manipulation from the invisible spheres, they will start their journey towards true consciousness, towards their source, towards their own light.

Again this is within my awarness but still I hold back.

As long as humans will believe in any form of spirituality or teachings, they will distance themselves from their own "knowing".

*Edit to add: Any form of beliefs brings humans further away from their true, cosmic "identity".

I admire your awarness. I really do.

This awarness when I first was told it really resonated with me, and again with you it does, so why do I still hold back? Why is it so scary to accept? why can I not take responsability for my understanding?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Fear is normal, and is part of the domination on the mind. Only deep understanding through experiences will start to liberate your mind and bring you closer to total consciousness. When your time arrives, you will "know".

You are very sensitive, and your psychic abilities serve you well. Those psychic abilities will soon transmute to higher levels of understanding, to instant knowing and bring you back to your source, your light.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Perhaps your afraid of what people will think of you.

It sounds silly but I find that thought actually has a deep effect on me from the depths of my mind. The ego doesnt want to be "the crazy person", its like we adapt our beliefs at a comfortable pace to a mindset we're all told we have as a society... well who's going to take the step towards self awareness? Who created this box we think in anyway? We lash out at others who go outside that box but we dont stop to question how we ourselves got in that box, who created that box, and why that box is TRUTH..

Just throwing it out there.. I realize for myself its something i'm working with lately, as it kind of popped out like I was unaware of it, and I just pulled a tarot card and it was the reverse of friendship / social etc.. and my intuition just told me "concerns what people think"..

so take it our leave it.

We have been conditioned, your heart says yes but the conditions say "You're crazy, YOU, get back in that box and be a good robot!"

Yes, no?

new topics

<< 410  411  412    414  415  416 >>

join