It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 414
<< 411  412  413    415  416  417 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Perhaps there is a good reason, perhaps because it is wrong.

Listen to the self, that's what it is there for.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Originally posted by CavemanDD
reply to post by Mr Green

Perhaps your afraid of what people will think of you.

Yes but not so much now, however I do hold back due to a fear of loss ( which you have read in me recently) not a fear of financial loss a fear of loss of those close to me if I was totally honest about what I am,what I see and the energies I create.

It sounds silly but I find that thought actually has a deep effect on me from the depths of my mind. The ego doesnt want to be "the crazy person",

The ego is a problem. Its like its becoming an entity in its own right and fears us leaving it behind. A truely enlightened being has no ego so naturally as we try to become more enlightened the ego worries as it will slowly die.

The mind also is a problem, it needs to be silenced more. Ego resides in the mind as does fear.

We have been conditioned, your heart says yes but the conditions say "You're crazy, YOU, get back in that box and be a good robot!"

Yes, no?

Yes

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
Listen to the self, that's what it is there for.

I believe in the higher soul self ,I also believe its not the easiest thing to contact but even so I still totally believe its there. What do you say to those that say its just a New Age ploy to stop people finding the actual truth? Ive read that the fact the higher self is an independant voice in our head means it cant actually be us at all and it is interference from spirits .

I had a wierd lucid vision the other day. I was asleep but very much aware. I was flying upwards towards a pink entity, it was an aware entity. It also had several muli coloured orbs to the right of it. As I went higher and higher a voice was with me it kept saying oh stop this your scared, this is frightening. I was not frightened and I ignored the voice and told it to go away. I then crashed very much into the pink entity in the sky and fell back to the ground. This did not bother me .

My point here is, I was very aware I felt like a point of oneness but this voice was not mine and it was not me, it was outside of me . This is the problem with voices and our higher self, if the voice is outside our self how can it be our higher self?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I believe in the higher soul self ,I also believe its not the easiest thing to contact but even so I still totally believe its there.

It is contacting you all the time. I see it through your posts and felt compelled to point it out. One has to know the higher self is nothing more than the true self, it is you when your mind is closed to the other things that wish to occupy that space.

To quote a friend, The spiritual journey is individual, highly personal. It can't be organized or regulated. It isn't true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth.

Listen to your true self, it is the only thing worthy of your attention.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
It is contacting you all the time. I see it through your posts and felt compelled to point it out. One has to know the higher self is nothing more than the true self, it is you when your mind is closed to the other things that wish to occupy that space.

Thanks, I had forgot just how aware you are.

I feel my HS more over the last few days, I took the time to actually listen to it and I found its the very first feeling that comes to me after I send out a question. You have to be quick to catch it because within seconds many other voices follow and then all is confused, but its there, the higher self answer is there FIRST amongst all the chatter.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Some stone balancing for ya, earth, fire and the Buddha... Ohmmmmmmm

Thought you guys might dig it, this one my room-mate did, not me. He did a great job. It's a load of fun doing this and a great grounding excercise. At first glance it looks like it takes a lot of patience but I find it builds patience, and something about the natural working with the earth, it's a playful connection, very peaceful.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ok, my question is....

How can I learn to let things go? injustices done to me, by my ex... taking advantage of me finanicially and in many other ways...

Should I just ket it all go, all ofthe lying etc?

If so (which I REALLY want to do! ) how?

thank you!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I did an amazing meditation about a month ago.. where I went into my "zone".. and I asked the subconscious to show me a memory of pain, guilt, embarassment, fear etc etc.. and images would flash in my mind and I would address the memory.. acknowledge the learning process, forgive the people involved and myself and then let it go. This crap piles up in our mind whether we are consciously aware of it or not.

After doing this meditation (like 30 memories came forward as far back as early childhood).. i felt fantastic, and even felt like I physically weighed less. I noticed a significant change in my attitude the next day as well. I just felt more at peace and I still do.

Give it a shot.

But if you can't let go then perhaps you need to expand your perspective before you can let it go. Some times these things take time for people, it took 3+ years of consistent effort for me to finally let it all go but I sure as hell did, or at least most of it. It can take time, you may need a shift in attitude or perspective.. maybe as you change you can identify with the negative mindsets other people emulate and know they suffer from the same delusion, in you may even feel for them and understand they can change as you did. Maybe they are emulating a mindset thoroughly conditioned into society.. all these little perspectives, they can really piece it it together. When it comes down to it, you just want everyone to get better the more you can try and understand the factors, and then maybe you can forgive them.

One day I was so pissed off and I wanted it out of me, I didn't want to keep living like that.. I just googled "buddhism anger" and I found this:
ratnaghosa.fwbo.net...

I found it very useful.

So when the time came for that meditation I did, I was able to let a lot go.

Get 'er done man. Take care.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Some stone balancing for ya, earth, fire and the Buddha... Ohmmmmmmm

OHmmmmmmmm indeeed! why am I not suprised that you would even attempt this ( balancing rocks and then starting a fire on the top of them!)

Nice cave thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

wayyyyyy cool stone balancing!

I have done the forgivness thing, and continue to do it, and I know exaclty what you are talking about and that rocks....

It is the continued offences, yet I feel it is working out..... instead of getting angry, I have done my best to ignore it, and if it is a really LOW BLOW, I just cry now...... instead of arguing, I let it out before it gets in!

Then I think it sends a silent message too, like "wow, that was a pretty mean thing to do/say" without an argument started for them to try to justify it and further on their agenda of meanness.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That was nice building blocks to enlightenment. The stones represent the bodies work before enlightment. Adjusting and re-alignment.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by menguard

On this topic see with (other world densities of matter) in our time space leaves open doors to other worlds revealing themselves to us through this blueprint. If we didn't have other worlds monuments, such as pyramids and other geographical locations to unlock us, we would be stuck into a certain time rigement. All these pyramids were there to unlock ourselves from a times past present happeining all at once.

We have a lot of Ancient Astronaut stuff located in many parts of the world.

Earthlings are the future, is that scary or what.

This is very important, for people to know. KNOW NOW .

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I am being shown so much right now...what is this card that has the holographic pledge of allegence with the tiny chip under the word ALL at the end of the pledge? What does this number 181. have to do with?
Is this still the council or do I seriously neeed a shrink? Thank you for your time, Magantice

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Got a couple more for yas

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f4c2e7c2f5c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3db8bd384b82.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0cb91cdaa6e5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5bd7b45fb22.jpg[/atsimg]

Stone balancing is a new favourite hobby of mine, it speaks wisdom to me and to others who witness the guys doing it on the street.

I think you hit it right on menguard with what I was thinking... i saw my friend go to light the fire and I instantly thought "holy fire! enlightenment".. it being at the top of the balance, and I stuck the buddha there and stood back like "wow" lol.. it was a great moment to say the least.

Brng balance to your being.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My meditating giant one ended up getting stolen. It must have been that powerful to the my early morning usual trespassers.
Good.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

My meditating giant one ended up getting stolen. It must have been that powerful to the my early morning usual trespassers.
Good.

Oh well at least you have the pics! People will steal anything these days! what exactly do they think they are going to do with it anyway!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

I am being shown so much right now...what is this card that has the holographic pledge of allegence with the tiny chip under the word ALL at the end of the pledge? What does this number 181. have to do with?
Is this still the council or do I seriously neeed a shrink? Thank you for your time, Magantice

Menguard where are you??????

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
heres one i can test

what where my previous incarnations that im aware of? ( name 3 )

also

How did you gain this insight, what path did you follow. How has it changed?

also

how does one know if one it truly awake.

also

what is the purpose of the pyramids/ how ehre they built / is there any credibility to the Terra papers?

also

Which religions/teachings are best to reach enlightenment/inner peace.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

thats amazing, how does one learn how to balance stones in such a way?

i like the last pic the most, truly amazing.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I don't know MG, but hepefully its giving them the energy they need. I focused about an hour of intent into those rocks after they were balanced, just staring at them attuning them with thoughts.

Its like how my moldavite and quartz fell off my neck, I know someones getting use out of it.

My neighbour said they were out there for a while playing around with the rocks, probably trying to guess how I did it. It really does stir up something spiritual in people who walk by the shaman balancers doing it on the street. To quote the guy who taught me "It's an unconditioned response". People don't know how to react to what they see and whats left is this wonder, this powerful energy and a playful childlike mindset.

top topics

<< 411  412  413    415  416  417 >>

join