It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 387
83
<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
bow down to the PORCELIN GOD.


Nice.

And Ms. Green, what are you trying to protect?




posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
reply to post by menguard
 




How would you feel Ms Green if there was a big pit in the middle of town we just lined around?

Theres a thought.


A group pooping for social entertainment, or to help harmonize the flow out the body, lol.



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by CavemanDD
reply to post by menguard
 




How would you feel Ms Green if there was a big pit in the middle of town we just lined around?

Theres a thought.


A group pooping for social entertainment, or to help harmonize the flow out the body, lol.


Thats right. I think it would be very constructive.. sending all that energy around to help with digestion. Well we need to learn to group together and take care of the waste we as a society produce, maybe human waste is the first step towards a cleaner world?

It will be harmonious, but we can't do it without you Ms Green, we're all in this together.. haha



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You people have no shame.



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD
 


Get in here and grunt, get out, always better out then in, lol, it feels great everybody is doing it. Damn Social Consensus.




posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR
 


And Ms. Green, what are you trying to protect?

Me I guess.

enough toilet talk



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by SteveR
 


And Ms. Green, what are you trying to protect?

Me I guess.

enough toilet talk


Any SECRETS OF THE TRADE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TEACH ON?


Somebodies SELF IMPORTANCE or should I say SELF IMAGE is holding them back.
What is that we are formless beings enjoy yourself we hold nothing back.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
1.First I put all my other situations away and I rest in the moment, and when a moment of clarity pops up I get it out.

CONTINUE ON.............



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
You people have no shame.




Shame is for those that are to damn important to stay in the moment.



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green
 


It may be that you are not secure in your energies. I've never really understood the fear of letting other people near you.



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard
 


Your moment is about "group pooping". You really would criticise people for not choosing to take part?



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by Mr Green
 


It may be that you are not secure in your energies. I've never really understood the fear of letting other people near you.


She maybe trying to protect the human form from invasion of privacy.



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard
 


Privacy is for those who are too damn important to stay in the moment.



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by menguard
 


Your moment is about "group pooping". You really would criticise people for not choosing to take part?


As a MASTER TEACHER I would be inclined to, damn responsibility.


One cannot ridicule the cleansing of the spirit.


[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
THIS IS THE DIS-CLOSURE EVERBODY WAS WAITING ON.

Top Secret and totally underated.

Did I not promise the biggest #storm in ATS or what?



I am again left alone in my affairs of spirit, that is a shame, we could have grown together.




[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
THIS IS THE DIS-CLOSURE EVERBODY WAS WAITING ON.

Top Secret and totally underated.

Did I not promise the biggest #storm on ATS or what?



I am again left alone in my affairs of spirit, that is a shame, we could have grown together.


[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]


Are you saying that the whole reason you came to this site was to build up to this moment, to get people comfortable excreting waste infront of each other? For worldwide healing?

You're a filthy man.



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Originally posted by menguard
THIS IS THE DIS-CLOSURE EVERBODY WAS WAITING ON.

Top Secret and totally underated.

Did I not promise the biggest #storm on ATS or what?



I am again left alone in my affairs of spirit, that is a shame, we could have grown together.


[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]






Are you saying that the whole reason you came to this site was to build up to this moment, to get people comfortable excreting waste infront of each other? For worldwide healing?

You're a filthy man.



Actually I feel LIGHT AND FLUFFY now, how are you now, that feel inclined to rest in the moment, the same you say wonderfull.



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
SteveR how is yours going now, are you READY? or are you readying yourself.


Anybody else for some BOWEL MOVEMENTS?

ANY TAKERS?

SteveR how is yours going now, are you READY? or are you readying yourself.

Don't hold back it will only hurt yourself.



[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Gods will always choose diversity of beauty, it is the lesser souls that attempt to assimilate.

Beings of light coexist without arguing over the best actualizations.

There is plenty of ROOM!

IS THERE AN AGREEMENT HERE? Or will you push your logic to overule all other expressions.



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Gods will always choose diversity of beauty, it is the lesser souls that attempt to assimilate.

Beings of light coexist without arguing over the best actualizations.

There is plenty of ROOM!

IS THERE AN AGREEMENT HERE? Or will you push your logic to overule all other expressions.


I will continue to push the human spirit forward until I feel there is nothing left.



new topics

top topics



 
83
<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

log in

join