It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by menguard

Very good. Do you think choices (reformations) are involved to initiate a path (chosen path).. or do you go with the currents of your Spirit wherever they may take you?

The only path worth taking is the route worth living.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

For sure. I was asking, if you believe there are benefits in holding oneself to a truth, or an ideal to implement it further.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

For sure. I was asking, if you believe there are benefits in holding oneself to a truth, or an ideal to implement it further.

The truth is seen what is in our visions. There are many truths, each truth has a proximity, it will only allow you to go so far.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Is love a truth?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am impressed MG. That is a high rate. The difference between reading word-by-word versus one paragraph in glance. Body awareness information. It's all relevant I suppose.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Is love a truth?

Love is a feeling not a truth, a truth is something that can be sustantiated, love is an emotion of a feeling.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Love is a feeling not a truth, a truth is something that can be sustantiated, love is an emotion of a feeling.

Houston, we have Landed.

This is where you are my friend.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
All truths are blinded by perception or there lack of.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

All ignorance tends to be justified with similar words.

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

All ignorance tends to be justified with similar words.

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET.

"You know its okay to know nothing that way you can know something"

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
"The sense of mind is irrelevent in foreign territory"

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have a question I would like to ask publicly:

Are humans loosing language?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepath
I have a question I would like to ask publicly:

Are humans loosing language?

No they are losing fore-ground. The image that is superimposed without knowing.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It saddens me.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by telepath]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Love is more than a feeling, isn't it a distinct energy, carried through the light chords of our souls?

One is only fooled into believing they have real power within the darkness. When exploring confidently, what is actually happening is an oscillation process into a higher potency of darkness. There are many powerful dark entities that can flex it's power, unfortunately those illusions are supported by raping the potentials of others, and are not acquired 'gifts' so to speak.

To deny love as an energy is curious to me. Please explain.

AAC

[edit on 25-5-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Perhaps that thought creates energy, and love is rather a state of being.. it just is.. and more love is just a realisation of self. I find with love you don't need to think about it, you just become it, and perhaps if you really aren't thinking about it (this is gunna be a tough one to run through my head).. then its not really energy... it just spirits self-realisation, but perhaps you could choose to THINK about your love being dispersed as energy...

I'm trying here.

Don't know if that will help, or if its accurate, but it gives me something to meditate on tommorow.

Actually yeah..now that I think of it... Thought as in creating energy...an example would be is that I could just picture myself full of energy without even really being concious that I'm "sucking" some in... I would then get the benefits of high energy and it is very noticeable... But yeah thats not the question here.... when I try to do the same with love... like give energy to the heart... it fixes any defficiency but I don't think it really expands my ability to love, or quality rather. For my love to expand its always a self-realisation... such as thinking about those close to me, then random people, plants.... everything else and so on... and when I am able to generally love more,, its because I've expanded my self-realisation.

The other day it didn't feel like my heart chakra was over-active... but it felt like it was growing, it was like twice as big, i could feel it filling my torso.... rather then staying its size and having a faster or more chaotic frequency.

Yup. Anyways, make of that what you will, I'm going to spend the week meditating on this stuff, if I SELF realise anything I'll be sure to post.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I see energy more as creations, it gives spirit something to do.

I could understand if love was not and energy and just a realisation.

As the love expands it expands through the universe, and while doing so, expands ones realisation.. and perhaps to be a realised being your love or heart might expand the reachs of the universe, if that is possible.. But I could understand the process and the concept.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

menguard, how is love a feeling? Isn't that a very simplistic interpretation of a universal truth.

Love is all there is. Not a feeling.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
www.universel.net...

This guy is grrreat. I like the audio files but some are kinda crappy quality and he takes so long just to spit out the words sometimes, cuz he's too busy feelin' it. haha.. I enjoy listening to him. Apparently theres free teachings on his website since he died but I didn't see much, I've been too busy listening to the other audio stuff.

He sounds like he was a very kind man, he's got some interesting ways of describing things. Check it out if you're interested... here i'll post a piece of what he was saying about cleansing emotions with light.

"What we’ve been doing is visualizations. It’s not yet meditation. Because for it to involve the whole being at all levels, we have to cleanse our thoughts and our emotions. So it’s a metaphor, taking a shower of light.

So cleanse, actually it’s really cleansing our aura from the shadows of the world. That means thoughts which might start with dislike and become resentment, or then dishonest thoughts, ploy. So that the condition of our soul reflects upon the light that we radiate through our eyes. Otherwise, this light is what one calls Luciferian light. And there are people who do have Luciferian light in their eyes and it’s very impressive. I won’t mention the organization but there’s an organization that is working with looking at each other and unless one is very careful that one’s glance doesn’t carry one’s ego, it becomes Luciferian light. And I would say it’s very dangerous so be careful about that. So it means cleansing one’s thoughts and one’s emotions. And it means of course being up front, absolutely.

So cleansing, well let’s do this first. So that as you inhale, instead of just thinking about building up light in your brain, you are cleansing your aura with light. In fact, we have been concentrating on the brain but it is true that this light does infuse your whole aura not just your brain. It was just a certain step that we took to work with our eyes, but yesterday we already started working with your whole aura.

Now to pursue this furthur, although I’m anticipating on the further steps, I'll just quote a word of Pir Murshid Inayat Khan who says, as one evolves, one looks towards the heaven instead of towards the earth. What we mean by the heavens perhaps needs to be clarified, otherwise, as I say what we are doing is based on experience rather than beliefs. So I’m not suggesting that you believe in angels. But if you look into the eyes of a young baby, not all babies but some babies, it is a clear demonstration of what one means by heavenly light. It’s a pity that they grow up.

But the ideal of course is to combine the purity and innocence of a child with the wisdom of an adult without losing that lovely, how can I say, candid spontaneity of the child. The fact is that the child is still in you, in the depth, covered over by a lot of veils. And so in a sense, that purification is accompanied by lifting one veil after another to uncover the immaculate core of our aura which is like heavenly light.

That is, as you see, I am very very careful about the use of the words heavenly light. You see, scientist say, physicists say, well what we know about light is what we perceive through our eyes and the way that light interacts with the apparatus in our laboratory. But we don’t know what light is like when we aren’t interfering with it. So you can’t reduce light to physical light. And so when I say heavenly light, that’s what I mean.

So it looks as though the shadows, there has been a spillover of the shadows of the world upon our soul. In fact, it is, and I’m using a strong word, sacrilege, defilement, departure from the sacred core of our being. Or, you know, honoring and being aware of the sacred core of our being, alienation from the sacred core.

And therefore, I don’t want to reduce the practices of light to visualizations. It has to do with a whole realization of who we are, which will in turn affect our body, our mind, our way of handling problems, dealing with obnoxious people with light instead of with a sword. Or let’s say the lance of Parsifal which is a lance of light. So it involves everything, it’s not just working with light in the eyes.

And so maybe it seems to be a quantum leap if we while holding our breath, if we think of a way in which we deal with people who let’s say make themselves distasteful to us. So I’ll just choose the most difficult case like in this case, while you are holding your breath, can you think yes, I am conditioned like monkeys are conditioned to have hatred. But as a human, I hope I am a little more evolved. And that kind of thing takes away my light, so there’s no use visualizing light because what I’m doing is counter-productive. On one hand, I’m trying to be more luminous. On the other hand, I’m destroying what I’m trying to do by just this very thing. Like this very person here who’s like a grain of sand in that oyster that is my heart and whom I have to transform into a pearl. Then it is less gritty.

So somehow light is associated with a smile. It’s a Sufi tradition, the smiling forehead. And as I said yesterday, it is very difficult to smile when people are so mean and life is so hard but still, that’s a saving grace. And as I say, one can suffer terribly, in agony, and at the same time smile. And you smile for the sake of people. You know, there’s a famous Chinese saying, “Cry and you cry alone. Laugh and the world laughs with you.” So even though your heart is bleeding, you smile for the sake of the people whom you are communicating with.

And otherwise, one is wallowing in self pity. And self pity will encapsulate you in that slither of your being which is our self image. And this is exactly what we are trying to overcome in meditation. That’s what meditation’s about. So now we are dealing with the real issue. So that meditation is really an authentic experience that involves your whole being instead of wishful thinking.

The secret is love. I know it sounds like preaching, I know. There’s a word of Pir Murshid Inayat Khan to the representatives in the Sufi Order and that is, “We are tested in our love.” That is the way we are tested. Not in our mind. As I said yesterday we are our realization. Well, we are our degree of love.

Of course unconditional love, of course. If you say to a child, if you are naughty, I won’t love you, that’s not unconditional love. It’s a ploy. Say, I love you even though you are naughty.

So I don’t know whether this is going too far when I say that the secret of being luminous is being in love. And when I say that I’m not talking about being in love with a person, I’m talking about being in love with love."

I enjoy lying down and listening to it, I always like to hear someone elses take and its always different when its spoken instead of read to me.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Who knows what tomorrow brings
In a world where few hearts survive
All I know is the way I feel
When its real I leep it alive
The road is long there are mountains in the way

Love lift us up where we belong
Where the eagles fly on a mountan high
Love lift us up where we belong
Far from the world below