It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 388
<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Yeah I'm pretty content myself right now. I'm done removing waste for the day though if thats what you mean. But I'm good! I'm finding that chakra healing only makes me feel a little bit more balanced, almost un-noticeable. I'm getting better at holding my frequency. Only tv ruins it!

My parents house is a wonderful healing environment, everybody visits and just wants to sleep, its loving and comfortable here. My sister lives here with her baby, and I noticed something with that kid. its eyes are like beautiful gems! They are so reflective and coloured and brightly contrasted. For grey eyes they look sparkly blue/purple. Untainted yet by the world..

Better teach her how to go to the bathroom publicly if theres any hope for her.

Alright thats enough of that, waste business.

Hmm I guess I should go home soon and finish my painting... Its an alien space battle over the moon.
Maybe someone telepathically gave me the idea like our ET freinds do to like university students.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I will continue to push the human spirit forward until I feel there is nothing left.

I take it that is a disagreement. By all means, practice on yourself and those who will agree. But you have a long way to go in respecting other sovereign designs.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by menguard
I will continue to push the human spirit forward until I feel there is nothing left.

I take it that is a disagreement. By all means, practice on yourself and those who will agree. But you have a long way to go in respecting other sovereign designs.

Poo poo productivity is good for you and me, now smile.

Its a UNIVERSAL TOOL at our disposal.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Yep, I know I better lay my claim on land before its purchased by someone else.

www.lunarfederation.com...

Here you are, a hidden subliminal to the masses no doubt.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

lol its funny because this is what they promissed us 40 years ago.

You better get in man, the land is only 50 bucks, I'll get a piece next to you. I hope I get a crater, i'll make a swimming pool. I'll invite the government over, the greys, and whoevers in the neighborhood for a BBQ. I figure since we're all living together right now, that we should get to know to each other at least... but not too well... before you know it the grey's will be asking to borrow your tools, and organs!

I sure hope this isn't a scam!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Green

It may be that you are not secure in your energies. I've never really understood the fear of letting other people near you.

Good point, I really dont know why I am like this
I wouldn't say Im like this when there is some space, I do get close to people when I talk to them, but I do know who they are.

My point was in situations like public transport and busy areas. I like space between them and my energies because if they seek to harm me I have room to escape. I guess its the "Does that shifty person over there have a knife" thought. Its not that Im insecure in my energies I don t think.

You may now tell me different no doubt

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Don't forget the vatican says,"It's okay to believe in aliens"

But just don't know you are one yourself, mmkay.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Good answer. I hope when such threats are removed we will feel less need to protect against each other. Energy may flow more freely then.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
"Its not the thrill of the hunt for knowledge that gets me, its the thrill of the fight"

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Shall I call you Darth Vader from now on?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Shall I call you Darth Vader from now on?

"IF you only knew the power of the dark side"

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

There is power in love, you know it's true! There is sweetness and light in you waiting to come out.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

There is power in love, you know it's true! There is sweetness and light in you waiting to come out.

Yeah, but it is in those moments that men become gods, lol.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You will have to explain further now you have my attentions.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Man at his best is a piece of clay at most and can be molded, man at his worst is hard iron and will break on impact.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Mhmmm. Give me an example of true love incarnate shattering in opposition. Then. Give me an example of freedom of disassocation moulding itself for a greater purpose than the aimless rape of creation.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Mhmmm. Give me an example of true love incarnate shattering in opposition. Then. Give me an example of freedom of disassocation moulding itself for a greater purpose than the aimless rape of creation.

Love incarnate is stable, self-assured and resilent to oncoming traffic, to disassociate is to say hey I'm not part of the group, the rape of creation a mind waiting to explore itself.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
MG,

Cheers!
Amazing what can be done through the wire.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Very good. Do you think choices (reformations) are involved to initiate a path (chosen path).. or do you go with the currents of your Spirit wherever they may take you?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepath
MG,

Cheers!
Amazing what can be done through the wire.

Indeed, anything is possible in this paramount world, GOD IS ONLY THE BEGINNING.

top topics

<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join