It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 386
<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Someone once told me we get 90%, ninety percent of our information, conciously and otherwise, through spiritual vibration. This is a subject that has always fascinated me, and I believe there is alot of truth to it.

On one layer of reality we are seperated from the world around us. What we see, hear, and touch is a product of a physical interaction of our body and reality. On another layer, our individual conciousness is represented by contained spiritual energy thriving in a great ocean of conciousness with uncountable trillions of others. This level is the foundation of much of what you know and feel to be true.

Example. When you meet someone and get to know them, not only are your physical manifestations interacting, but your spirits are also. Your frequency meets the frequency of the other individual in the spiritual layer and this is where most of the transfers of information take place. Quite often, you will like, or not like, someone based on reasons that go beyond mental constructs. You will get a 'feeling' of the person based entirely on the interactions that leak down from the spiritual realm to the physical (where your concious mind is locked in place).

Vibrations are key to every subjective quality in existance. Colours, sounds, moods, even ideas have their own vibrational signature. When you program yourself with certain vibrations, your overall spiritual frequency is adjusted in line with it. That's how we almost immediately know who is a warm person, who is colder, who is resourceful and who is exhausted. The concious mind faithfully represents its instructions from spirit and manifests equivalents in the physical layer. Sometimes not. Sometimes your 'feeling' for something is contradictory to what you see and hear on the physical layer. This is your spirit warning you of deceptions, and it is far more accurate than any physical measure. You must give spiritual discernment priority always, or you will reverse-manifest corruptive truths from the physical back into spirit. I consider this a form of pollution.

Earth is the sum total of our creation, it thus holds a vibrational signature that we as individual residents can steer in another direction. Peace on Earth is only possible if a majority of resident energies become attuned to the frequencies of peace. Thus, depending on the situation on the ground, Earth shifts its frequency over time.

Any being in existance can pick up the sum total state of Earth by simplying focusing their spirit on it. To more advanced beings, this is how true information is gained. To other, more simple minds, physical measures are required for evidence.

These are the two directions humanity is moving in today. One, we are learning to decipher reality through our spirit, and that these inputs are equally valuable to physical inputs if not more so. Two, we are learning that we affect our reality by the vibrations we choose to give out. What goes from the physical back into spirit eventually returns to the physical as a manifestation. What goes 'up' must come 'down'.

As Menguard stated earlier, self-discipline is important to lock your frequency in place. This is about refusing corruptive elements. There will always be some who race from expression to expression, trying a bit of everything, lost without a home. It is not your place to convert them, but to let them find. Spirits that are moving forward will hold a stable frequency and galvanize it against corruption. This is ofcourse where Light and Dark are born, as the choices in the makeup of your soul prepare the final result.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Feel the love Ms Green

and while you're doing it, choose VISA.

I feel the love so much I think Im going to explode
However I will reject Visa.

Is it just me or is something strange going on here? Not here on this thread but "here " in general. I sure feel like it is, Ive never felt this strong before, not sure what Ive done to deserve it but Im not complaining. If it ends it ends I am prepared for this, I have been here before but somehow this time I feel it is not to end it is to get stronger.

One hell of a ride all this isnt it. (with a few Massive tests thrown in now and then)

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

As Menguard stated earlier, self-discipline is important to lock your frequency in place. This is about refusing corruptive elements. There will always be some who race from expression to expression, trying a bit of everything, lost without a home. It is not your place to convert them, but to let them find. Spirits that are moving forward will hold a stable frequency and galvanize it against corruption. This is ofcourse where Light and Dark are born, as the choices in the makeup of your soul prepare the final result.

You , what to make of you. I find every post you make an almost personal lesson , this I find amazing. I hope that I am able to hold a stable frequency and galvanize it against corruption as you put it. As this has been the story of me so far..but not any more I must say. I am stable now , I do have self discipline and I can lock my frequency in place. Maybe this is the answer to my previous post of my wonder as to how I deserve my present frequency.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

That is a very interesting story, he saw the plot unfold right in front of him, I wonder if he saw life outside his body.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Someone once told me we get 90%, ninety percent of our information, conciously and otherwise, through spiritual vibration. This is a subject that has always fascinated me, and I believe there is alot of truth to it.

On one layer of reality we are seperated from the world around us. What we see, hear, and touch is a product of a physical interaction of our body and reality. On another layer, our individual conciousness is represented by contained spiritual energy thriving in a great ocean of conciousness with uncountable trillions of others. This level is the foundation of much of what you know and feel to be true.

Example. When you meet someone and get to know them, not only are your physical manifestations interacting, but your spirits are also. Your frequency meets the frequency of the other individual in the spiritual layer and this is where most of the transfers of information take place. Quite often, you will like, or not like, someone based on reasons that go beyond mental constructs. You will get a 'feeling' of the person based entirely on the interactions that leak down from the spiritual realm to the physical (where your concious mind is locked in place).

Vibrations are key to every subjective quality in existance. Colours, sounds, moods, even ideas have their own vibrational signature. When you program yourself with certain vibrations, your overall spiritual frequency is adjusted in line with it. That's how we almost immediately know who is a warm person, who is colder, who is resourceful and who is exhausted. The concious mind faithfully represents its instructions from spirit and manifests equivalents in the physical layer. Sometimes not. Sometimes your 'feeling' for something is contradictory to what you see and hear on the physical layer. This is your spirit warning you of deceptions, and it is far more accurate than any physical measure. You must give spiritual discernment priority always, or you will reverse-manifest corruptive truths from the physical back into spirit. I consider this a form of pollution.

Earth is the sum total of our creation, it thus holds a vibrational signature that we as individual residents can steer in another direction. Peace on Earth is only possible if a majority of resident energies become attuned to the frequencies of peace. Thus, depending on the situation on the ground, Earth shifts its frequency over time.

Any being in existance can pick up the sum total state of Earth by simplying focusing their spirit on it. To more advanced beings, this is how true information is gained. To other, more simple minds, physical measures are required for evidence.

These are the two directions humanity is moving in today. One, we are learning to decipher reality through our spirit, and that these inputs are equally valuable to physical inputs if not more so. Two, we are learning that we affect our reality by the vibrations we choose to give out. What goes from the physical back into spirit eventually returns to the physical as a manifestation. What goes 'up' must come 'down'.

This is well stated and appropriate.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well stated Steve, I believe this to be very true and use it to guide my interactions with people.

A freind and I were talking about how like in a big crowd in a city, people will ask US for directions, and its never simple directions either..it could be but we tell them every little detail we know lol. I tell him man, we just put off that helpful vibe and people come to you/us for it.

My sister has a baby and it just smiles and plays and does what babies do, but every time I see this kid it just stops what its doing and stares at me with such a blank yet observing face. lol. Be careful what you put out around young kids!

I'd like to say as far as jobs go too, I have learned this through many failed job applications in my past.... Just be yourself... don't dress up if it's not you... don't hand out resumes unless they specifically request it/ and if its not your way.. If you feel better just talkin to the boss, go do that... because when people hire you, they are subconciously running that psychic sense to its capacity, thinking whether they like you or not, and they will pick up any lies/falseness about you.

A few of my family members were talking the other day about how they absolutely hate when strangers touch them or get too close, i find this to be a common experience for myself.. If you've ever been in a big crowd..stuffed in a stairwell trying to get on/off the train... it is the most defensive/energy sucking/energy preserving/ confused/mildly loving atmosphere... Its no wonder how riots get started, people are so uncomfortable around one another..
If your in a big crowd, just try to relax, and send out ways of your stability in every direction. I think this is very important if we continue to densely pack people in cities.

I could go on and on about examples. Don't underestimate the ability of one person's personal frequency.

Its like in that vid I watched,... light has like a hologram effect where if you were to disperse it, it becomes infinitely dispersed.. hard to explain, but it basically gives you a sense of the ability of one person's energy/thoughts.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I could go on and on about examples. Don't underestimate the ability of one person's personal frequency.

I dont like people invading my personal space, its like they invade my energies private space, I definatly feel it. I hate tube trains or packed buses, terrible things.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
None of this ever bothered me.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by CavemanDD

I dont like people invading my personal space, its like they invade my energies private space, I definatly feel it. I hate tube trains or packed buses, terrible things.

That is correct, not only our invisible energies, but our emotional mental energies as well.

"Through their energy you will know their intent"

[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

None of this ever bothered me.

I don't know whether to indulge and push the issue or just let it sink in.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Go right ahead. I'm ready for anything.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Do you not find it annoying they get so close your energies can not run free, all that pushing and pulling. Oh no I cant stand it

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Space the final frontier, man goes his way learning that he must be at peace with the land and work in order with the will of the land, not against, when man goes against his better judgement and refers to science as a means of escape, he should know there is no escape from what IS.

You can use external mechanisms all a person wants but if he doesn't know what to do with that knowledge then that ENERGY remains USELESS.

We have to start putting more energy INTO THE LAND. Pray for NATURE, give the wheels of intent a spin (in that direction.)

Our oceans have black spots in the seas, which are like cancer spots on a body.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by SteveR

Do you not find it annoying they get so close your energies can not run free, all that pushing and pulling. Oh no I cant stand it

I've always considered myself a mediator, or perhaps a power converter of some sort.

When you feel the negative energies of the people, tryin to affect and suck the energy out of you.. I just try to gently send it back as love and openess.

Be at peace ms Green, wherever you are, let your inner peace and stability resonate, the closer people can get to you, the better.
.. sure its uncomfortable, until you figure out how to deal with it, and let others take advantage of it positively. Try to make people feel comfortable, you know?

I was on the subway last year and I was like horrified of this intense feeling of DEATH I got from this old lady next to me, she wanted to kill everyone I swear... it was a horrible feeling, like really bad. People get really stressed packed together, if we were able to feel stable and loving, well maybe all of us packed together would feel like an energetic hug.

People love to exchange energy, they do this by just deciding to take a walk through public, even if avoiding people, its just that we put ourselves in these positions and mindsets to turn it into a negative thing.

Sending positive energy and kindness to at least one person a day, can ripple outwards immensly, because they might just feel inclined to do the same to the next person they interact with, and so on.

Oh and also, if you're wearing sun glasses, it doesn't give you the discreet ability to thoroughly observe the many beauties of the opposite sex.
haha, they KNOW... just make sure what your sending towards them is GOOD.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Just go with the flow Miss Green. They are God's children too.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Space the final frontier, man goes his way learning that he must be at peace with the land and work in order with the will of the land, not against, when man goes against his better judgement and refers to science as a means of escape, he should know there is no escape from what IS.

You can use external mechanisms all a person wants but if he doesn't know what to do with that knowledge then that ENERGY remains USELESS.

Exactly, people are constantly looking for a way to make life better for everyone, but they're going about it the wrong way. Its hard to even appreciate the wonders of technology when its so tainted. Its built for profit rather then efficiency, and it ends up in the "garbage" in 2 years. Garbage is a made of word... Its disposing of the "indisposable".. if its not recyclable, then why is it made?

Not to mention certain technologies that are made specifically for the negative alteration of frequencies.

If we wanted to live in a utopia, all we'd have to do is start doing things efficiently, that efficiency would translate into content, and people would be so much more willing to love when they aren't bombarded all day with negativity associated with in-efficiency. If we lived in a working society, a loving society, I so no reason that our technology couldn't advance like 10 times faster then it does.

Its like chakras, they gotta be balanced... balance technology with social change, love and inspiration, and co-existence. I'm just saying, I really don't think its too hard to have both.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Originally posted by menguard

Exactly, people are constantly looking for a way to make life better for everyone, but they're going about it the wrong way. Its hard to even appreciate the wonders of technology when its so tainted. Its built for profit rather then efficiency, and it ends up in the "garbage" in 2 years. Garbage is a made of word... Its disposing of the "indisposable".. if its not recyclable, then why is it made?

Not to mention certain technologies that are made specifically for the negative alteration of frequencies.

If we wanted to live in a utopia, all we'd have to do is start doing things efficiently, that efficiency would translate into content, and people would be so much more willing to love when they aren't bombarded all day with negativity associated with in-efficiency. If we lived in a working society, a loving society, I so no reason that our technology couldn't advance like 10 times faster then it does.

Its like chakras, they gotta be balanced... balance technology with social change, love and inspiration, and co-existence. I'm just saying, I really don't think its too hard to have both.

This speaks volumes, we know we have had a choice for centuries to what direction to go with and yet we chose to TAKE AND TAKE AND TAKE AND TAKE AND TAKE UNTIL THE LAND GIVES THE BIG BIRD TO ALL OF US.

The Earth is a sentient being, and knows our routines well, we chose to exploit its resources as a whole and now the time has come for some well deserved PAYBACK.

The Earth says, I will teach you I am going to (spiritually evolve) and I know that my heartbeat has to stay up with humans, for humanity to survive. Our heart, the largest electromagnetic field in the body is going to have to keep up with the heart of Earths algorythumn.

Its taking the toxicity out of its body, or it will let certain parts be swept away to evolve the body physically.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

No thanks I'll walk
Its not that I dont like people but up close and personal can be too much. Its like in the UK when girls go to the toilet together ..what the hell is that all about.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

No thanks I'll walk
Its not that I dont like people but up close and personal can be too much. Its like in the UK when girls go to the toilet together ..what the hell is that all about.

Don't even think about coming over to the states then, lol, we have more woman going the bathroom together then social situations, the almightY pot holds power, bow down to the PORCELIN GOD.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

How would you feel Ms Green if there was a big pit in the middle of town we just lined around?

Theres a thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join