It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 390
<< 387  388  389    391  392  393 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What is love to me?

I do not know yet I feel it is just more than a feeling. It has become an energy, a powerful energy that is filling my every waking moment. Sometimes I will sit in the sun and stare out at the trees, all I feel is love. My heart chakra is not taking over in an unbalanced way I just feel it filling my body so much that it leaves and radiates out.

Who is this love for and what is its purpose? This love is not for me it is for everyone I think. I am the source but not the reciever but just to feel it leaving me is wonderful. It is a vibration , a frequency that is leaving me to change others. I hope it is picked up, how others would pick this frequency up I do not know but I hope over time they will.

Maybe if enough of this energy is sent out by others it will be picked up and people will change. I have come along way trying to find out why this is happeneing to me, Ive fallen down several times by misunderstanding what this force is but now I will strive to remain stable.

I do think complete love can defeat dark forces but it must be such a pure unconditional love , this love is the hardest to keep stable as it is most at risk from dark energies because it is this love that will bring change .

MG

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I think we have a world record here lol I think your last post has to be truely your longest. Your throat and heart are definatly your strongest chakras. Good post, I love reading your posts there all mini epics

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Originally posted by menguard
Love is a feeling not a truth, a truth is something that can be sustantiated, love is an emotion of a feeling.

menguard, how is love a feeling? Isn't that a very simplistic interpretation of a universal truth.

Love is all there is. Not a feeling.

Love is a being that expresses nothingness, but is adequate in the state of ones being, love is undefinable in the (true sense) because it goes beyond any superficial means.

For instance when I traveled out into space to the Great Central Sun all I had for my guidance system out there was a feeling, not the statement of love, but the aleviation of spirit following the current that is right in the moment.

-My mind couldn't begin to tell me what was what but my being could-

HENCE: "The mind is irrelevent in foreign territory"

And yet that is the paradox on one level we know everything on another we are feeling are way around, and on another level we are being it.

Many levels to our being.

always refinement.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Good stuff man. I like experimenting with music and meditation, I use mostly ambient music but I've tried other songs but I find I get distracted... you just start gettin into it man...your trying to tell yourself "I am calm.." And then you think Hell yeah here's that wicked tear inducing guitar riff. If I go like a couple weeks without my favourite tunes, its so beautiful to me that I can't contemplate, just listen.

Do you guys ever mess around with brain wave generator the program, and meditate to different frequencies? Its interesting but I think the sounds are bit harsh. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the alpha mp3 that comes with silva ultramind.

bla bla bla conversation.
I do talk a lot ms Green.. I am enthusiastic to communicate to you people. An exchange of positive vibes, at least thats how I feel. My throat chakra is one of the couple that I have to make less active. I do it mostly just to have someone to talk to, I don't care what everyone's talking about here, its all good to me.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Do you guys ever mess around with brain wave generator the program, and meditate to different frequencies? Its interesting but I think the sounds are bit harsh. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the alpha mp3 that comes with silva ultramind.

silva ultramind sounds like it would be really good, but not sure about the harsh wave generator programme frequencies.
Does it sound like cats fighting and stuff like that?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I do that too ms green, its wonderful eh? I used to have a favourite tree in my old neighborhood, I had a connection to it, I experienced it deja vu style years ago. I've been meaning to find a reason to pay it a visit. Do you feel like that with any various vegetation?

I know what you mean on heart radiance thing.. its not like over-active chakra, you can feel it expand, not like over-energize. Thats what you're talking about right?

Man.. try relaxing your body when you go to sleep, and focussing on your heart... its only worked once for me.. but you're half-asleep and you'll sorta wake up and you can feel your heart chakra and mine felt like it was a foot in diameter and it was spinning, it was a good feeling but a bit over-whelming.

Do you have a sensitive heart? Mines sensitive to some things and pretty hardened from others, but I think it may be subconcious / blockages from past pain. Its like that Qi-gong teacher was saying..being unbalanced, in you body energies, it can make you like unloving or easily hurt. Do you ever read into Qi-gong/Tai Chi/Acupuncture? If I had more time I'd love to thoroughly practise one of them.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

silva ultramind sounds like it would be really good, but not sure about the harsh wave generator programme frequencies.
Does it sound like cats fighting and stuff like that?

haha yeah!.. well the silva ultramind alpha frequency is pretty relaxing, it sounds soft, i can't describe it.. sounds like air hitting a microphone at 10 Hz or something... where is the brainwave generator is all these types of like beeping sort of sounds.. you can alter them a bit but its still not fantastic.. I try to overlap some ambient music on low but it doens't help much and its probably confusing to the brain.
I'm not sure at this point. But I think the idea is to relax yourself and really get into the alpha sound to alter your though frequency to alpha.

I lost my silva ultramind stuff but It had some interesting practises... its mostly just telling you how to use will to get what you want in life, but yeah, I really retained the relaxation practise... I can just count down from 3 and my body will go like numb..and then count down from 10 and my mind is usually pretty relaxed. Its an interesting approach.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

I know what you mean on heart radiance thing.. its not like over-active chakra, you can feel it expand, not like over-energize. Thats what you're talking about right?

Man.. try relaxing your body when you go to sleep, and focussing on your heart... its only worked once for me.. but you're half-asleep and you'll sorta wake up and you can feel your heart chakra and mine felt like it was a foot in diameter and it was spinning, it was a good feeling but a bit over-whelming.

Do you have a sensitive heart? Its like that Qi-gong teacher was saying..being unbalanced, in you body energies, it can make you like unloving or easily hurt. Do you ever read into Qi-gong/Tai Chi/Acupuncture? If I had more time I'd love to thoroughly practise one of them.

Yes it expands but is not overpowering..well not to me . I wonder if some people would think themselves ill if they felt what we do. They may think it a heart attack you reckon? Sometimes it just is so strong I cant believe it, its definatly got stronger in the past few weeks.

Wow yes I woke up once and my heart chakra was Soooooooo strong I actually did think I was ill lol It was blasting away yet I did not understand why. I have never felt it that strong before, I actually remember saying "Please turn it off!" but a voice went "No its for the best !!" Weird .

Do I have a sensitive heart?
Just slightly caveman..just slightly. It does not make me un loving it makes me (or did) too loving, so loving to the point it made me sad. When the heart chakra is opened alot of people feel joy for 2 days then absolute sadness. Ive known a few people this happen to, and until you fully understand the power your setting free the sadness part seems to be a problem. Did you find this?

Im not like that now but I sure was

Those techniques you talk about, Id love to read up on all this but I thinkit would just confuse me, I prefer to just work it out as I go along. Im terrible with books and reading up on stuff, whats the point I can get you to do it for me

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I lost my silva ultramind stuff but It had some interesting practises... its mostly just telling you how to use will to get what you want in life, but yeah, I really retained the relaxation practise... I can just count down from 3 and my body will go like numb..and then count down from 10 and my mind is usually pretty relaxed. Its an interesting approach.

Yes Ive done that silva count down from 3 and its really good yet Ive never had an OBE using it I must say, just became very relaxed like I was nearly there. Is that what you do you count down from 10 after the first 3 Ive never heard that before. Lots of counting hey.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Thats good, yeah let the heart grow, if it feels balanced then I guess its just expanding.. different then unbalanced I think.

I know what you mean about that weakness that comes after a couple days of being unbalanced like that, but its funny because when it did happen to me a little while ago it was on the day that the chinese say is the most negative day of the year, lol interesting. I remember asking everyone about that day and they said they all felt off.

I have a hard time controlling my heart with the odd person here and there, strong connections I guess, like a reaction.. i stop noticing it after being with them for a while, but I'm trying for more control. I also notice if I'm nervous I can feel my heart a little off, not so much the solar plexus suprisingly. Well your heart is a vital organ, its controls the flow overall, so I think its just experiencing the instability.. I think it kinda skips around energy centers. man.. I used to and still kind of having a serious time balancing it out in certain situation, but that was before I did more chakra balancing. Its tough some times ms Green, I think it just requires experience, and from the sounds of it, the past stuff you went through, it could have given you knowledge/strength to handle such situations as to keep your system in control. I think whatever you went through in the past it was for a very good reason.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

There are many facets of love as in love there are many given situations that make love, love.

But each would express their feeling only in the moment of love, so the characteristic changes with the given moment, it fluctuates into different lanes.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I did not realize until your last post how similar we are. Yes I too have struggled with this connection thing its one of the most strangest things Ive ever ever experienced in my life. What the hell is it ??? Is is past lives, is it soul groups is it just plane weird. I have it TOTALLY in control now and I would advise you to do also or it will destroy everything you stand for.

Yes what I went through I see now was absolutely neccessary for my growth and Paul Richard did me a great favour, he showed me where my heart chakra was, how to open it, the next part was a NIGHTMARE
but I thank him for it the lovely man. Without him I think Id be on some other path, or maybe I would have found this path via a different route. Weird how things work out isnt it, it all worked out for the best.
Cheers Paul

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the correct kind of question to ask but here goes:

Is it possible to control human emotions within yourself?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Remember when you questioned why I have Paul as a friend because there are many different choices, and with each choice is a Path.

To not include everybody as my friend would be the same discipline, I create many avenues for my spirit to grow, when I don't let in a persona I choose too not let my spirit experience itself, in a sense I deny myself. There is nothing worse then self-denial, because then you are denying somebody else room to grow.

There are only experiences to learn from.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Not sure if this is the correct kind of question to ask but here goes:

Is it possible to control human emotions within yourself?

Yes you can control the emotional side of self, and that takes self discipline or you could go with that emotion and if it is pure it can take you into some marvelous journies.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

indeed.

Also I agree on the soul groups thing. Like a few us in the chakra thread? I think for sure shakesbeer is familiar to me, I talk to him frequently. And you said you RV'd me? under interesting circumstances. I have no doubt I have a connection to you, and a few people in this thread, as I recalled this dream when I was younger.. I was like out in the void, or out in space... one of these atral learning places where its just BLACK... but there was some colour I think. There was 3 - 4 guys (MALES)..all adults.. talking to each other, and I was sort of un-interested and observing something else, I came over and talked to them and we were all like "yeah YEAH, yes, thats right" lol.. just smiling and agreeing with each other.. talking about things I didn't understand as a kid. I could see it as being a few people from this thread, i'm not certain as it was a while ago.

But I do think we have little groups. Like certain family or freinds that take on different roles, as you continue to learn from each other and seek comfort in each other. What I wanna see though is the meeting where all of this is discussed or whether it is something that is just "KNOWN".. and just happens.

Yeah I think we're somewhat similar Ms green but then again I've never met ya.
But I've also had a very negative past that I learned alot from.. lol well I wasn't that negative but I chose to surround myself with it. And yes, the heart problems as you said.

But i have no alien chip! thats all yours

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Thank you. That's the kind of answer I was hoping for. Do you know any other information on how I can learn to discipline myself better for this?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thank you. That's the kind of answer I was hoping for. Do you know any other information on how I can learn to discipline myself better for this?

Self discipline is a unique thing it requires you learn from your inner sense of knowing.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Again thank you. It may not seem like you gave an indepth answer, but it's actually a lot more helpful than you know.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Again thank you. It may not seem like you gave an indepth answer, but it's actually a lot more helpful than you know.

Its the feeling that will guide you home.

top topics

<< 387  388  389    391  392  393 >>

join