It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 393
<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

as for resisting simple. stay as much pure you can be,be spritualistic and remove all worldy desires.

Well this I can relate to. So finally we have reached an agreement and understanding. This is all I try to do anyway so like I say I felt no fear when I read the link.

So in your opinion the less people that follow this simple form of resistance the more will be lost into the dark that feeds off the light?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
How can I go back and make things right?

What am I searching for?

Who am I?

Why don't I belong?

What did I do to deserve having everything taken away from me?

Why can't I get rid of my naive innocence?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankP

Im not pretending to be them...

I do have to say this though. A person that sees the good in others has to suffer the worst from others also. For a person that sees the light for what it is has to understand the darkness so they can understand it and help others to understand it. You in my oppinion are a postive influence for people IF you maintain positive ways. If you look for hope and if you continue to grow and be more confident...

If you are searching you are searching for the same thing as I and other a search for inner self, who you are, what you are to accomplish in your life time. My advice for you would be to start having your dreams self interpreted www.sleeps.com there is a link somewhere. It helps to understand what your soul/subconscious is trying to tell you.

You can never go back and make things right. What is to become of you is defined by your past. Most people do not understand it but they become better people by their pasts. Just like with the darkness you have to learn, you have to learn to overcome. It has changed you for the better... However appologize might be needed, if it is otherwise not possible then just accept that it is a part of who you are and your past... Learn to love yourself and love others by using that example to shine... not darken on others doorsteps.

You do belong, it is others in this society and world who make you feel this way. The truth is you do not belong in their world... because you belong in the true world, in which they are not a part. Like I said... Love yourself and accept yourself. You can do great things all you need is love. You dont need superhuman strength... that resides in your heart. You can move spiritual mountains with your soul and belief... Some other in this world have claimed to tap so deep into their souls that they can manipulate the physical enviornment... who knows though.

You cannot get rid of your naive innocence because you hold on to something that others have lost, their hope and wishes, goals, etc in life. You however will mature into a much more "sane" person. That happens... just trust yourself and trust your guide. Whoever it may be. You are who you are. YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE. You are a part of this world, your body is made up of particles of this world that were once particles of another being. Your spirit is one with the world and you are one with it... but first you must become one with yourself and accept who you are. Thats a few things I THINK, Also a few things I know.

As far as the future is concerned... that is for you to make of it. There is no indeffinite future... it is all about the choices you make. SO make good decisions and choices.

Rj

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Manguard -

I think this thread is the most amazing one I have found, not because of the unexplained but the love in your spirt. You are unstopable. Of course there are so many questions. Yet, I feel obligated to only ask one, due to feeling that I do not want to burdon you, or abuse your ability, due to my ignorance.

My thing is there is so much to do and so little time...literally.
I have many interest. Here it goes...
Who do I truly help the most?

Hope this question was reasonable. Thank you greatly for your time.

With Love.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UNKNOWN313

Yourself and others around you.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
In 19-77,78 I had the absolutely the most strangest experience in my entire life, even to this day. I remember it as if it was yesterday. Here's my questions:

~What was the sound I heard hovering outside my bedroom window which was 2 stories high?

~was it Military, Exterestial (sp) or both?

Deeply appreciated..

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Haha I so appologize but...How am I spiritually connected to John?

Is there any real way to be "fearless" ?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

To become free from fear one must arrive at pure awareness, unconditional love. Through this love freedom reigns supreme, when one fears one is conditioned to believe reality is in a fixed state and not flexible for movement from choices made optional.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Do you feel the unconditional love at all times? I do to a point but can sometimes be thrown off by others inside emotions that they hold back. It's hard to explain.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by UNKNOWN313]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Interesting question, I do know the states of happiness, if that is what your referring to, differ depending on situation arriving in and out of a fixed state of reality, it's what we do with the moment that counts.

In a sense its really the state of balance we seek in the Direct Moment that completes us.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
When one leaves their body to move on, lets say they are connected to another soul (deeply) can they reunite with this soul that has been ever so uplifting to them previously ? and if so is it something they can do on their own or is there only a certain amount of time? I know it depends alot on if they have completed lifes lessons.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Many things come into play are they that involved with the person viewing them in that particular space and time. When we seperate the self from the body does reality become self involved yes and no.

The phyical body is tied to its emotional base more then anything the outside self is more observational a experience accomplished and intellectual data stimulating the spirit to bypass another life or incarnation to move to a settled state in mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
your ful of good stuff.

So stuff like global warming or (2012 theory) I know the earth is in trouble, but so many people are just fearful and dependant on moving to better location...blah blah. I want to help people realize life will be better without the drama/fear, whatever you want to call it. Is there a way?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Their fears are just that fears of the unknown, man looks to unmask himself in external things.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't judge. But was curious...Whose your higher power or power's?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The self that knows.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Why was there a such a strong unexplainable connection between John Titor and me?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pamela M

You guys shared frequent messages with each other.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Humour can be a balancing sensation.. laugher is quite a powerful healing force.

But if we're not careful... our joy for recieving the thoughts in the humour can cloud ours... essentially subcociously they get into our thoughts because we are somehow convinced these thoughts are good for us, they are right for us.

What does it take for a really negative joke to finally be funny to you? Do you find that after so long you feel inclined to make one of those jokes?

Humour is based on emotional observation, I don't think it has a detailed picture, as I do not think that is the aim, but rather ro provoke an emotional reponse... but again.. the information being fed could be total ignorance, but the joy we feel in recieving it could essentially make us want these ingnorant thoughts... I kind of got distracted there, I wanted to explain that better... you see what i'm saying though..?

Comedy is a powerful tool, but it can be a dangerous one. Look at the television shows, the cartoons.. all of them push a message of mankind being petty and negative.. and of course it is just a joke, an exageration, but over-time, we begin to believe it. And thats the dangerous part.

Turning hateful thoughts into a humorous expression, can make it a joyful thought.. you see the transformation?

How do you get a mob of people to turn racist, to start a war, to burn/throw a stone at someone they love? You make em laugh... pitch some exagerations.. make it funny... watch the seeds of ignorance grow, and keep doing it until you have reduced the subject to an inferior state. Over-time people might start to believe it. Have you been guilty of killing a bug, because you thought it wouldn't matter, that it's life was totally insignifigant compared to yours? You see the pattern here... in time you can be turned into a monster if you really let it happen... when you begin to see people as insects. ( You should love bugs!
)

In the movies the bad guys are always laughin'

I'm trying to think of something constructive with humour here.. please give me examples if you got any... I think all humour relates to highlighting a flaw in one way or another... I guess in a way you can relieve stress of that flaw, but that might also encourage the flaw.

Someone else noodle on this one.

I'm not sure what life would be like without humour though.. perhaps its an interesting part of having ultimate free will.. its one of the interesting factors that make earth life appealing maybe. It seems like chaos but it seems like more of a balance to me. Perhaps more insight on the matter will come in time.

Hmm I could drone on with this one. Someone else feel free to chime in.

Just had to post this thought. There have been many more tonight, but i've been posting them in the chakra thread.. But I said a while ago on here that I would contemplate humour, but I kept putting it out my mind, it just kind of came naturally today... and this is all distracting me from my artwork! But thats ok... talking = throat chakra = expression = good art!

Peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yes we did share frequent messages with each other.
But why did I feel as if I knew him?
Why did I care about a total stranger?

<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join