It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 391
<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

But i have no alien chip! thats all yours

you can have it if you want, you may have your own any way they just knocked you out on the head harder so you remember nothing!

Speak tomorrow Ive got to go, nice chat caveman.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by CavemanDD

But i have no alien chip! thats all yours

you can have it if you want, you may have your own any way they just knocked you out on the head harder so you remember nothing!

Speak tomorrow Ive got to go, nice chat caveman.

haha you're probably right, or they just implanted a fake memory, like I was in a pet store one day, randomly at 3 am... hmm. If they've done anything, I am unaware of it. Nice talkin to ya, talk to you tommorow... well maybe not I have to be somewhere around this time, ahh whatever.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by Mr Green

Remember when you questioned why I have Paul as a friend because there are many different choices, and with each choice is a Path.

To not include everybody as my friend would be the same discipline, I create many avenues for my spirit to grow, when I don't let in a persona I choose too not let my spirit experience itself, in a sense I deny myself. There is nothing worse then self-denial, because then you are denying somebody else room to grow.

There are only experiences to learn from.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing hey.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Remember when you questioned why I have Paul as a friend because there are many different choices, and with each choice is a Path.

To not include everybody as my friend would be the same discipline, I create many avenues for my spirit to grow, when I don't let in a persona I choose too not let my spirit experience itself, in a sense I deny myself. There is nothing worse then self-denial, because then you are denying somebody else room to grow.

Friends come in many forms and many arrangements.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Hindsight is a wonderful thing hey.

And so IS foresight, the direct moment is ours if we own up to our spirit. We posted on the last post the same time, spirit met in the middle.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Aahh or great minds think alike

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The souls rich reward is circumstantial in light of the inner musings of the mind and liberation of the spirit.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Seriously though, does the word "Tavishnau" mean anything to anyone?

It's a word that I've never heard before (and not sure even exists), but it was repeated over and over to me in a dream.
Really weird that.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlscribe
Seriously though, does the word "Tavishnau" mean anything to anyone?

It's a word that I've never heard before (and not sure even exists), but it was repeated over and over to me in a dream.
Really weird that.

I get it deals with the HEART CENTER. Inside out kind of thing.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Aahh or great minds think alike

Or many cells work together to help process the light.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlscribe
The souls rich reward is circumstantial in light of the inner musings of the mind and liberation of the spirit.

Best post on this thread! I'm not kidding. Well done on that verbalization. I'm happy now.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Menguard,

Can you tell me more about your alien encounter you speak of in your avatar. I can sense you have but I would like to know more. How do we know which race we are connected to? I feel a great connection but don't know to who and why. I sense every day something calling out to me but although I can now hear so much better I can not hear well enough.

Some days I hear the voice so loud then others I can not hear at all. Maybe its the voice of others and not aliens at all? Maybe its just the voice of the Universe.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The Quantum physics in a metorites weight, for the size ratio of mass, how a pebble sized rock could outweigh some egyption stones.

The Earths rotation depends on the frequency waves distributed to keep it in aligment with spaces force.

A lot of planets when they are in the beginning stages have real monkeys cultivate the planet to make it habitable for man. They use certain animals to balance a certain field of the enviroment. Engineered robots designed with a programming to perform a certain function. That function would be the basis of that animals programming. No different then instinct. Now what makes man unique is his ability to survive around his everchanging enviroment.

Everything we see is a 'holographed imprint' of what is really out in space.

Space changes volume to let the light in.

The only stop in time is the making of a new field of energy in the mind of god. Gods Energy, or eternal energy or earths mind and Earths energy.

Menguards voice:

See that is what Russia is already doing they are sending other workers that are animals in origin to planets to help balance out a field for that function of living. Why would you send monkeys to a planet in less those other planets had forests or jungles in them?!

Maintaining the balance in the -eco system- are we. Animals serve a very important function. Animals were here in the very beginning and they will be here to help support the human vehicles out there, they were here to give man more time to arrange his thoughts so he could have the field of energy he needs to advance. An artificial programming, indeed

[edit on 3-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Menguard, old friend, i have some questions i hope you can answer, most of them im sure have already been asked by others in this massive thread

why am I here?
what is the next step I should take towards spiritual advancement
what is my soul contract(if there is such a thing)
and just for fun could you know what i was doing yesterday afternoon?

thank you very much

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
menguard i have some questions i hope you can answer

what is my purpose on earth?
what is my soul contract (if there is such a thing)
what is the next step i need to take to work towards higher spiritual awareness
is there a such thing as an "indigo child" if so.. would i qualify as one?
and oooo this is a good one.... Is there a question I should be asking?
and just for fun

what is my name(real or given)
what was i doing yesterday afternoon

thank you very much.. i look forward to your response

[edit on 4-6-2008 by smolow]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What do you feel when you look into me?

This higher self you speak of, how do i use it?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
what was the purpose of my last life?
This life?
my next life?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

That "feeling" is what connects one to the GREAT BEYOND, remember it. Remember the NUMBER.

Page 150 all the way down.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What feelings do you get about my existence or energy? Anything that might help me?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have a question or two...

Inner peace in the midst of outer chaos / imbalance; is that an inner peace that is incomplete?

Why spend time using this light to answer questions of various relevance when there exists urgency for the freedom of the light itself?

Who are you?
I ask because i find your "demeanor"... complex...

Are you content with the "universal" imbalance in which we find ourselves?

top topics

<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join