It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 384
<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Smell is taste, so yes. To smell something a particle of the substance must become airborn and touch the nasal canal. In this process the mouth will fallow suit. But i think that was ment more intellectual then literal. So when death confronted me 14 times it only got me closer to what i had in the begining, a urge for the truth from self. This greatly hurts me because i took a whim on thinking you could give some insite and yet you only created more pain within, and not in the healing way and STILL never answered my original questions. Place your words, don't throw them.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

"The pain your feeling is the love you are withholding from yourself"

Now get it out.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So now that YOU had experienced the loss of yourself through perception, how did that make you react with the world around YOU?

[edit on 23-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I used to ask everybody so many questions and it would never satisfy me. I somehow felt that anything they told me, I would have to analyse anyway, and see if it held any truth in my heart. To ask someone else in a sense, was more like me asking myself. I realised that after I asked a lot of questions, (in text that is).. just before or as I posted them I had already answered them myself.

Truth is a personal thing, no'one can dictate it to you.. your truth is your own. One person's truth is not necessary another person's truth. In that respect... 2 people do something different, but both of them followed their heart. Who's right and who's wrong? Did they listen to their heart? I believe we have more potential then we give ourselves credit for, if only its the ability to see what we wanna see, or rather what we feel we need to see, what we believe to be the truth that is we seek.

I have some questions...

How can i Fix my sister's illness?

What can you do for her? Do you know of a way to help? Even if we don't know how to heal people, our love will help the process. Love can be interpreted and given in different ways.. I have no question that you love your sister very much. In matters of love, listen to your heart.

What des my tattoo really mean and why did i feel compelled to get it?

I've been asking myself the same question... and thats what I realised... I could ask people about it... because there is alot of symbolism in this one I have that I could be uncertain of, but then again I think these people might mis-interpret what I feel it means to me, because they can observe the symbols, but only I know the feeling/intent behind it. The tattoo reflects what I was thinking at the time, even if the symbols seem incorrect to others, those symbols meanings represented my thoughts, not a pre-determined label.

Tattoos are a wonderful form of self-expression. My sister's point out the experiences she's had, I like hers.
People view us externally and I think tattoos are a wonderful way for people to express themselves externally but internally.

What the heck is going to happen in 2012?

Menguard could tell you about some cosmic cycles or this or that, but would it really answer your question? I know it didn't for me. I know I just look to that date with intrigue but I have gone over many scenarios. I think now I just feel I don't wanna spoil the "suprise"

I am more concerned with what is going to happen "right now".

These may not be the answers you seek, but they are the only ones that I can give you, that is... my answer is really a question, what does your heart tell you?

Thank you for contributing to this thread/discussion.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Smell is taste, so yes. To smell something a particle of the substance must become airborn and touch the nasal canal. In this process the mouth will fallow suit. But i think that was ment more intellectual then literal. So when death confronted me 14 times it only got me closer to what i had in the begining, a urge for the truth from self. This greatly hurts me because i took a whim on thinking you could give some insite and yet you only created more pain within, and not in the healing way and STILL never answered my original questions. Place your words, don't throw them.

IF this greatly hurts you that means there is truly learning still left to do, I appreciate your honesty and this thread is that I created it out of the goodness of the Heart, but it can be a means to an end, and that end can be the loss of self.

If I were to tell how many selves I have running around me would you believe me.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Okay. Here:

When i was 18 i joined to pay for college for not only me, but my brother, so that i would have money so that he could go to college and wouldn't have to join like i did. I went to paris island and did my bootcamp. Got out and that september went to Kean College. Then some how i still didn't have enough money after 3 terms, i was short 5k and it wasn't coming up anywhere, i was out of school for 5 months and we got called up. Went to afg first. I can't put up to much detail out of concern for our government, there is alot of stuff i do not feel comfortable saying that has nothing to do with me.

two bullets whip off from an american made gun made by american hands shot from foriegn loath. complete 180 and i lick double taps and one to the head. The head shot nocked back the head dress, she was maybe 12 years old. An attempt was made to get her out, but i "knew better." Switch up to burst, pull three times. within that time for me to push the lever up and pull the trigger, he tried to get to my left, friendly fire. Hit main artery in the thigh, bled out in 30 second. I heard the words before, he practiced almost once a week. Like a classic song i said them along with him in my head. He saved the best part of it for the last line, and in doing so, he never got to say them. He was telling them to someone that wasn't there, mybe his kids, maybe his girlfriend, maybe god. Gurgled twitched and smiled, but only on the right side of his face. He was already dead 2 seconds before this so who is smiling? look up! 2:00! And i went back to doing what i was asked to do. You shut off emotions in battle you only rely on training and muscle memory aka brain washed antics. I didn't remeber anything past the point of that girls face for a long time. At night, she cries while he laughes. you will find them both where i left them, waiting for a chance.

I don't care for simpathy or any of that Sh*t. I care for us as humans to know what were doing here. I don't talk about God because i don't know anything about him. You should take that mindset and apply.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nobody can anwser your questions for you Mr US Mason. They can give you parables, moral, insight and such but you have to choose what you feel and think and what you do with what is given to you. The knowledge that you receive.

War is a terrible thing, to take life, to see it taken away. You have to ask yourself was it worth it yes or no? Life is precious.... Should it ever be taken away? People die daily from old age some early, They die all in the end from the choices they made. They made a long life or short life out of what they did. Do not be callous because you saw life slain or you might have taken it... There are people that wish to harm you and harm you for no other reason then primal reasoning skills, pure animalistic insticts and they feel no remorse... What you are feeling tells us that you do have a heart and you have made choices in your life. Do not use the end of lives to weigh you down, use it to empower you in everything you beleive. Atleast thats my take on all of this. I know i've not seen what you have, i also have not sacrificed my time and familys time to do what you do... your willing to take up a call to protect fellow man. Another admirable trait. Dont dwell in the past. It happened. You've learned from it, now what can you do to make the world better with what youve learned?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

wow thank you so much! That does help alot. You see the whole tattoo thing...thats weird. I went back for touch ups becuase i have music notes on both of my hands. While i was sitting there it poped in my head that i have to get a key on my left arm. In an instant i got a pen a sketched it out, not even concentrating, just doing. Thoughs are the only three tattoo's i have.

This is important because a man in Iraq wouldn't let me pass by him untill he felt he has praised me enough kissing both hands and pulling my sleve up to expose the Key, how could he know it was there? I never knew what he was saying but it won't stop playing in my head. Now i almost regret, but more wonder.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I know enough about my other selves out there that it helps to release the mechanism of mind, when that mind shuts, it holds things against THE BODY.

MADPOETRY

"Oh the bodies, how glorious the bodies everywhere, the blood that spills, the sheets that are covered in red, ohh the mother that squeals her dearly departed forgotten, may I never taste that death the day my life came into place, that day was memorable for that is the day, my death gave birth to life. Forgive me if I flatter myself, the kill count is piling up, how disturbing you say, but what about those that never see the dawn of a new day, how repetitive is the world when nothing matters, ohh the bloodshed we seek so shall the brainmatter not"

Your death is the beginning of life, I see death all around me and yet I am uninspired to fight, yet when your families tortured for who, but the devils delight, shall we play in the blood soaked bodies around us, and revel in our kills, for those that play with guns look for the easy kill"

THIS BROUGHT YOU OUT OF THE CLOSET.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
sorry for double post... I replied before i saw your message.

Ill tell you something. It wasnt you who told the girl to do such things. Cowards run that country those people that is why we are there. You did what you had to do. In war there is love and lack of love. Love is to protect those we love from cowards, empty hearted loveless people. There is a better way around that. And it is something you are feeling now. Love is something we share as beings, not this i feel sympathy for you stuff. Your being the man most of us never want to have to be. Know that. I dont think you less of a man or more of a man... just a man. Use this Energy to build your honor, respect and understanding in knowledge.

I dont know what else to say, im not as wise as mengard, caveman and green but I think maybe you can understand and comment on it and get it out... get out the negative energy. ( Mass and Energy are never lost) Remember that.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

Ill tell you something. It wasnt you who told the girl to do such things. Cowards run that country those people that is why we are there. You did what you had to do. In war there is love and lack of love. Love is to protect those we love from cowards, empty hearted loveless people. There is a better way around that. And it is something you are feeling now. Love is something we share as beings, not this i feel sympathy for you stuff. Your being the man most of us never want to have to be. Know that. I dont think you less of a man or more of a man... just a man. Use this Energy to build your honor, respect and understanding in knowledge.

I dont know what else to say, im not as wise as mengard, caveman and green but I think maybe you can understand and comment on it and get it out... get out the negative energy. ( Mass and Energy are never lost) Remember that.

Honestly that seems much more wise then what i have gained from here other then caves post. you see im looking for practicle answers. I do not want someone to soul search for me and figure out me for me, i got a long time for that. What i more inquire is a better understanding on where the urge and how to go about doing this proccess. I really want to change, its litterally making me sick and family sick. I now live in NYC and every day i got Herald square to watch free. Free is hard to catch but every once in a while i see it. Usually in a kid. I try to do what they do, but im still so locked up.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Thats very interesting man, thanks for sharing that, especially that the guy thought to look there. Could it be that we mere mortals have the ability to see beyond the physical..? Is it the tattoo that fascinates you, or the thought of what your interaction with that man could represent to you? Did you feel a door to new thoughts opening inside?

When I was 12, I was told many things of what I would do, with who, what and where. During a 2 year period I had many dreams I had passed off as just...well... dreams as we think of them... just fantasy.. When I turned 20, something clicked and it knocked the wind out of me. I just sat in my chair in total silence, and I knew what had to be done.. an event triggered the memory of the dreams and I had realised I knew the people in the dreams. I have watched about 4 come into place, and it was quite the experience... but I felt more lost and out of touch then ever.. I came to a realisation about a year later that my life is how I make it, it is not set in stone, and that this was there to test me. It opened a door to which I have not walked back. I started talking to my "self".. and it started to talk back.

Music is harmonious, it is beautiful... and harmony is love to me.. perhaps the key is the key to your heart?
Love, beauty and harmony.

Those are good tattoos man... but it doesnt matter what I think about em, it matters what they mean to you.. but I like the concept.

May you continue to search for peace and truth.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

You put it together or packaged it neatly. Its what is behind your intent that counts. The only one that judges you is YOURSELF WHEN YOU GO TO THE LIGHT.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The only things you can do is be who you are, you cant change the past. Society has put such crap in our heads as time machiens and stuff... Nah, we learn what we learn by experienceing it. Whatever your religion, belief, do you really think The Creator, God, is judging you for actions you took? Its why you took them and the reasons behind them. Innocence.. or ...something else. The Christian God of today is not the past God of Jesus... God is forgiving of all things... all is between you and The Spirt, not you and man. You have nothing to anwser for for me. Your my equal. I am not proud of things I've done in my life, but I use these instances to teach myself and others. To teach them how to avoid such things that you had to learn the way you did. You doing that helps, it has helped me.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Sorry mengard again lol...

Very Good Point

Im in total agreeance. Thanks for Clarifying.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It is the reaction from that man that facinates me. I play almost every instrument, well everyone that i know exists, my fav is drums it completely diffrent then any other.The notes are on the pointer finger knuckle with a Flag that goes out like an eight note so that when they are closed it is a music note, and when they are open it is a music rest.

Now the key-
No one knew the man,i came back with a translater and ask about him 2 weeks later. One kid knew about him saying that he arrived there 1 month ago and never sleeps. Hes always shouting and throwing sand in the wind. The kid said hes crazy from not sleeping and not eating. But then the kid that i was talking to looked up and said but "he's right." in english. I was then called by my higher up and we kept on movin'. I tried to yell for the kid to stay there and i would be back, but i never did go back.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Try out this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here it is one more time.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnitedSatesofFreemasons
reply to post by Mr Green

Thank you. You see the only reason i felt compelled to say something is because i did ask a question 3 days ago and i was checking for a response and in doing so i came accross thoughs posts. I know all of this is way over my head, and i truely think you guys are talking about some credible things. But next time just create another thread and indulge in this topic much more. Then people like me will not come accross stuff like that, its only been 8 months since i have been back from 3 tours and i have a lot of soul searching to do. The problem was that you guys hit home real well, there is alot of things you said that are true and pull back memories that Vodka doesn't bury. But thank you very much for your concern, i respect you and your work-

8 months since 3 tours is going to be very hard for you. No this stuff is not whey over your head at all, what you have been through is whey over our heads. Soul searching is very hard my friend, very hard, impossible for you? Or is it, you have seen alot, things we can never ever understand or want to understand. I respect you for everything you stand for and have achieved, to loose friends under such circumstances must whey heavy on any soul.
I do think you have found the right thread, you came to this thread therefore it must be right for you. Whatever you wish to ask ask on this thread, its a thread for all questions I find any questions at all .

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have to go, it is 6:33 here and at 7 i am in herald square, i will check on this when i get back-

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

, dude menguard used to PISS me OFF.

Thats right you heard me! haha..

His answers at first glance were deffinately not what I wanted... or his lack of answers... in time I began to see his silence as his answer... what is it that AAC said a while ago... That one...A.E. said?

"If you want to appear wise, tell people what they already know to be true. If you want to BE wise, say nothing"

I truly believe there is a lot "there" in silence.

But besides the silence, the random stuff he said really got me thinking. I know where you're comming from.. I try to convey myself as practical as I can.. but I do appreciate the beauty in how people express their thoughts, sometimes I just feel I want it delivered with nothing fancy.

I got an email the other day, it said something like... everything you see or hear, is an opportunity to learn... something to that degree. Theres simple wisdom in that I believe. I mean.... even if its some "crazy" guy.. I mean totally INSANE by our perception, we're left thinking... What the hell is going on in that guy's mind? What is his reality like?

We offer people our "gift" of oppinion.. how do you measure a gift? It is a gesture of love. Expressing an oppinion takes time and energy, I would think people do so because they believe it be constructive or informative, regardless. We have different oppinions of right or wrong but whats important is the exchange of love. You see people on this website that say stuff that just sounds like total "garbage"... when it passes through our thought process that is... maybe its ego that people share this information, but I think the underlying message is our willingness to try and guide others in a direction we feel is right and true. Really I think thats something we need to determine ourself but I'm just trying to point out how great it is that people are willing to help.. no matter the result. I think this is a worldwide trait I see on this planet... just this, co-existence.

This rant making any sense?
Next time you see a crazy guy say "hey buddy fdggfhfdgfg you god damn sdfdsfd" .. say "wow, thanks for sharing that!".. haha... well you know what I mean.. Theres an opportunity to learn everywhere, and TEACH.

new topics

top topics

<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join