It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 385
<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

"The age of man matters not but the age of spirit lasts forever"

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Your story is fascinating, this man may have had visions of you, you think? He may know a great deal about you, and meeting you was probably quite the experience to him. I'm just guessing, i wasn't there.. nor can I know how that man percieved that moment, but he can describe it you, to us, if he decided to.

A few months ago I clicked some "free online chakra reading"... it wasn't much.. i think it may have even been a survey. I put my birthdate, and in astrology terms, I think this can describe someone pretty well but not as well as I'll describe this next part... This woman emailed me back immediately and told me it was of utmost importance (to reap the benefits of chance moments for myself) if I would contact her back and hear her out.. Which I did... she went above and beyond to help me, and she knew me better then anyone I know. She told me she had a strong connection with me that we may have pre-determined.

Anyways, I just wanted to say... it is in my oppinion (based on my OWN experiences).. that this man could have known a great deal about you... perhaps he was an important factor... was he was made you question the tattoo... and start to really question yourself? What did he do for your thoughts that was so unique?

I can highlight some interesting simple things that have caused chainlink reactions for me if you really wanted me to, but i am sure you have your own to look into.

I find it particularly interesting that they said he never slept... I wonder what kind of state he lived in. This is not strange to me... This reminds me of this meditation book I read... these psychologists in the 60's went to inda/china to learn about meditation, to better know their mind and the truth behind thinking. Well at some point they said they gave this guru like a bag full of psychadelic drugs, which he took, and they said it had no visible effect on him.

I don't know man... keep thinkin about it, but don't let it drive you mad.
... We look for answers and we suffer when we don't have them..And then find an answer, and its never good enough... theres always a bigger picture to us, so here is a form of perpetual suffering, as harmless as it seems at first glance.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

, dude menguard used to PISS me OFF.

Thats right you heard me! haha..

His answers at first glance were deffinately not what I wanted... or his lack of answers... in time I began to see his silence as his answer... what is it that AAC said a while ago... That one...A.E. said?

"If you want to appear wise, tell people what they already know to be true. If you want to BE wise, say nothing"

I truly believe there is a lot "there" in silence.

But besides the silence, the random stuff he said really got me thinking. I know where you're comming from.. I try to convey myself as practical as I can.. but I do appreciate the beauty in how people express their thoughts, sometimes I just feel I want it delivered with nothing fancy.

I got an email the other day, it said something like... everything you see or hear, is an opportunity to learn... something to that degree. Theres simple wisdom in that I believe. I mean.... even if its some "crazy" guy.. I mean totally INSANE by our perception, we're left thinking... What the hell is going on in that guy's mind? What is his reality like?

We offer people our "gift" of oppinion.. how do you measure a gift? It is a gesture of love. Expressing an oppinion takes time and energy, I would think people do so because they believe it be constructive or informative, regardless. We have different oppinions of right or wrong but whats important is the exchange of love. You see people on this website that say stuff that just sounds like total "garbage"... when it passes through our thought process that is... maybe its ego that people share this information, but I think the underlying message is our willingness to try and guide others in a direction we feel is right and true. Really I think thats something we need to determine ourself but I'm just trying to point out how great it is that people are willing to help.. no matter the result. I think this is a worldwide trait I see on this planet... just this, co-existence.

This rant making any sense?
Next time you see a crazy guy say "hey buddy fdggfhfdgfg you god damn sdfdsfd" .. say "wow, thanks for sharing that!".. haha... well you know what I mean.. Theres an opportunity to learn everywhere, and TEACH.

Feel free to get that # off your chest anytime you like boy, lol...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ask yourselves this does menguard really like cracking the shells exterior to get to the root of a problem or to be percieved one.

YES. I DO.

'The strongest shells are the ones that are already broken.'

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

haha, don't mind if I do.

I still get frustrated. (deleted pointless rant)

I get frustrated still,, but MUCH LESS!! .. but point is, I am workin' on it.

Or rather.. every time I get frustrated with another I try to work out that problem I have within myself. There are only so many hours in the day and I already devote most of my time to finding inner truth... I guess hobbies do the same, hell that was just poorly expressed.. we're always searching for inner truth.. Such as art... I try to construct/express it.

Maybe in the future man... I'll let you know whats "up"

[edit on 23-5-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Try out this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here it is one more time.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by menguard]

OHH YEAH THERE IT IS.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I remember reading that, or something like it. Perhaps you also said it like a year ago.

I just remember the part about god laughing, the thought makes me smile.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I remember reading that, or something like it. Perhaps you also said it like a year ago.

FEELINGS, WORDS, EMOTIONS, DONT DESCRIBE IT.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

FEELINGS, WORDS, EMOTIONS, DONT DESCRIBE IT.

Done.

JUST BE IT.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
1.Self Discipine: The act that holds the arrangement of the moment in place for rest. The state in which man holds back to adhere to his situation.

2.Directness: The way a person interacts with a situation.

3.Expressing what's on your mind in the given moment.

Many find war in (themselves) and many in others to exploit -somebodies -routine.

5.Self Importance: The heavieness of ones self.

6.Feeling: The act in which an individual goes by through the living arrangement of a beings senses.

7.Choices:The act that all of us are responsible for.

8.Change: When we encounter things outside our normal routine.

9.Observation:[b/] The things we observe through seeing alone, the act that seperates wisdom.

10.Infilitrate:b/] To penetrate ones defenses.

11.Neutralize:b/] The act of rendering a situation useless.

12.Assimulate: b/] Gathering information from the course of events in a given situation.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Are you familiar with the storyline behind that amazing song? So crazy to have that come full-circle. Phill Collins is the #!

AAC

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I know it deals with the love of his former life. But what did I miss?

Totally agree with that, the guys got heart and a lot of perception.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

If I remember correctly, Phil was on vacation many years back and witnessed a man drowning, after falling over board. Phil was helpless from his location, however he watched as a man on the boat stood idle by and didn't help. Some years later he contacted the man anonymously and sent him an invite to a show in his city. While the man stood in the front row, Phil dedicated this song to the story of his past and what he had witnessed.

AAC

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hello friends, I have a question for all of you.

Why does 911 get everyone so heated? What in particular makes it such a virulent topic?

In my belief, 911 was a blood sacrifice to appease the 'gods' of this world very much along the lines of what the Mayans did to preserve their civilization.

The destruction of the WTC involved the death of thousands of innocent lives. These people were the sacrifice to keep this world going...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
www.enlightenmentcard.com...

what the hell is this..?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I darnt look now

Hi caveman, just wanted to say how your posts about your love for the world and everybody made me feel love too. You are so full of love you are right you are love.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

A credit card for your spirit..thats a joke right
Whatever next hey.
MG

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Feel the love Ms Green

and while you're doing it, choose VISA.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

9/11 is the point where dream met reality. It is an aberration in our existance. You are right to examine the metaphysical aspects.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

There is no tomorrow.

Try getting yesterday to believe that.

I kid.

True.

AAC

top topics

<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join