It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

No idea man... no idea. I wish I knew.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hello menguard,

if you want, support my cause of having an ATS metaphysics/consciousness Forum opened that is distinct from the "paranormal" and "theology/faith" forum:

scroll down

greetings,

skyfloating

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Skyfloating, I've supported your proposition. Please try not to make too many requests on the thread, though. Ok?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Alright. Done and over with. Sorry about that.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Thanks for understanding. I'd like this campaign to be as effective as possible!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Hello menguard,

if you want, support my cause of having an ATS metaphysics/consciousness Forum opened that is distinct from the "paranormal" and "theology/faith" forum:

scroll down

greetings,

skyfloating

If this works you're my hero!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Make sure you tell them of all the support.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
is this guy telling the truth about his clamise Billy Meier

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If you can find your moments of DEJA VU, OR Trigger Memories you can find yourself without time. You have just known what is to come and can change the direction of the outcome through recognizing the results.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Question for you menguard....i recently started a company and am struggling getting it off the ground as i am sure many do. Yet i feel as though all that i see are walls.....i have to work fulltime at a bank just to survive so putting a large amount of time needed into my business is almost impossible. I want to know if there is some key point that i am missing.....what am i doing wrong?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Ask yourself this and see what the answer is?

Is this a spot for me to grow, or is this just a phase of change.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You see that is confusing though since i see it as both and is serving as both. Yet it doesnt feel right...not because of what it is intrinsicaly but becauxe of the outside forces (job, debt, time) that are forcing my efforst to be contrived.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

So maybe what your looking for is a reflection from the outside to say the choice (within) is a good one.

Well here I AM we wouldn't choose things for uourselves, unless they can connect the dots for all to see.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That is true but only because what reflects on the outside is harmful...for instance if i was to quit my job so that i can concentrate on the comapny i would probably have no income for some time and because of my debt that would be a negative outcome and that inhibits my efforts. I know the outcome can be positive but in todays society there is a higher percentage that it will be negative because of the way we are organized.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

(Let go of 'Global Consesus' and make your own moves.

Spirit will pick you up when you fall, either way is a choice to see a reflection within.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Go with your heart and your head will follow.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That makes sense sir....i thank you for the advice.
Failure isnt an option for me.
Would quitting my job right now be a rash decision? Because neither my mind nor my heart wants to spend any more time in this office.....

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

I am backing you brother go know.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Oooo man....you should have told me that it wasnt a good idea because now im seriously concidering it. Yet i must wait because i want certain things in place first but thanks for the support. Its more than i have gotten lately...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

'im too scared to do something like that though....just walk on out. I wish i had the cojones but unfortunately im not strong enough to make that decision yet.....thanks again menguard.

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join