It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Hug accepted and one given back in return.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Answer:The R- brain is part of the problem but it can be tuned into the solution.

That is part of our genetics.

Impulse Control, works wonders. The fight and flight is embedded deep into mankinds past.

we have had 128 reconstructured Dna codings in mankind.

Look unto your prisons for a lot of these types. Survival mode twenty for seven. Where the R-brain is locked in permanently. Also a lot of military instillations. Anything that is enforced with hard love.

But I will tell you my own personal experiences were unique and I had a ball learning from them. One of my Teachers would have been a Seven foot reptillian at the foot of my bed. I could see through his body I could see all of his internal organs, veins and brain. His skin felt like synthetic leather and when he spoke I heard him speak in his language, telepathic communication and in English. It made me feel light headed. Like he was accessing dormant parts of my brain. The Ancient Ones are a good lot. This One was one of the Teachers. He was speaking a Universal Language to me when I was in the dream state mode or THeta state. But now that part of me is always accessed.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In the human brain lies the reptillian, mammalian, homminid=neo-man.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
so I have a gut feeling about this...I'm pretty sure this was a dream I had.

Myself, as the wise atlantean..after that one dream I was the same being but elsewhere.

I was in like a temple, or great hall of light..bright yellow light seems to dominate the imagery in my mind. I think there was about 3 beings, dressed in white I suppose, the same type of clothes I guess I might have been wearing in the dream before hand.. They seemed to address me as if they know me... I think, this dream/memory is hazey..

And then the 3 of them were looking at me as I approached, I don't know how I worded, but I think I basically asked them to wipe me clean. To purge my knowledge so I could experience it again, they seemed shocked, kinda responding like are you sure? And I basically said yeah I'm sure, I think I wanted to start fresh and learn what I could from the humans and be with them during the ascension... (must be why I remember these dreams now eh?). The lead guy, it was a man I was speaking to, he looked and sounded kind of upset by my request but they understood. They basically said it will be done and I don't know what the 3 of them did... there was just lots of light, I was some sort of target of some act or collective thought they were performing....more bright yellow light... ( I had a body too I might add at this point, and so did they.) Next thing I know I'm without a body, and I'm just moving back and forth like a babbling idiot, I remember the feeling in the dream because it was like I knew NOTHING...(as compared to when I awoke and reflected on it.).. And then they basically sent me away.. presumeably to earth, this is when I woke up.

I'm pretty sure this was a dream of mine because I remember thinking hey neat I was that wizard guy again but I didn't do anything cool, and I remember not understanding why I lost all my power in the dream.

So essentially in this mind of mine.... I know I was a wise atlantean ancient, and I chose to purge myself with the assistance of 3 light beings..freinds or colleagues even.. You know, I think there was even mention of the year 2012 because I think when I woke up I was wondering about that year because it was comming up and I coulndnt possibly understand any signifigance...oh i had no clue didn't I.

Well, hell, here I am.. 10 000 years or so of learning later.

My question is menguard...

Who are these people, what was that place/chamber... was it in atlantis? or is it some 6th...9th dimension astral construct? Fascinating how there is beings doing stuff like this.. I don't think I'd feel comfortable stripping someone like that even if it IS their request..

Or am I making this up? I'm pretty sure I'm not. So... what do you think, you know what I'm talking about, what can you add? I'm fascinated.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

He was speaking a Universal Language to me when I was in the dream state mode or THeta state. But now that part of me is always accessed.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by menguard]

So you can assess the theta state whenever you like? That's really cool IMO, and I wish I could do that.

I've heard before if you can stay conscious when your brain is very inactive electrically (such as in a deep sleep), we can access knowledge not accessible from the normal conscious mind. You basically prove this is true.
thanx for your post

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791

If you could change thousands or even millions of people's beliefs of the paranormal/not the mainstram, that would be great. But changing only one or a couple people minds' hardly makes an impression upon the collective consciouss.
You've got that one wrong. Since we all are parts of the same (as Manguard pointed out, and I give him credit for that), whatever that is (I still don't know what since I've never seen it), we are all connected.

The purpose of control is to cut, or at least heavily distort those connection, and isolate individual "bundles of energy" which we perceive as ourselves. When we are disconnected from others, we tend to fall easily.

You may ask yourself why I credit Menguard (well, his source actually) for talking the truth about this. It's simply because I've learned that the more truth is known, the more truth has to be mixed with lies in order to keep whatever control there is left.

By speaking the truth to people, the more truth will be revealed. It's a really simple consequence. There's nothing mystical about it.

The intent, though, doesn't have to change one bit...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
How does one such as yourself perceive time Menguard?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

As I said - I'm no more special than any other being inside this construct... including Menguard's source (I just just have to poke it. It gives me so much pleasure to make fun with such "I'm so Great, and you are ME" type of being).

But seriously, I'll have to focus more on this source. I think I got a hold of it yesterday, but decided to leave it alone for the time being. Could be just my wishful thinking, though... Let's see how this develops further.

reply to post by menguard

I would really like to see the proof of my actions, so Menguard's Source, here I (try
) to come...

The Source, if you don't see me - let me know. I would like to beat down my ego some more. Your response will be irreplaceable tool for that.

P.S.
As you may see when AD comes back online, willfully and knowingly going into situations of being humiliated is irreplaceable tool for dealing with self-importance (note: said with a strong, advertising voice, as heard on TV; you simply can't resist such a voice).

And, hey, I even had said it before I started a little test with Menguard!

Strange, ain't it? As if I knew it would be of use to me in the future. As if I produced "divine synchronicity" just for the purpose of using it here!

Wow! I just realized! I am God who can do whatever he wishes! I am the One (note: a clear reference to Matrix)! What a (note: comedy) relief!

(purpose disclaimer: for the purpose of bringing my point here, I have to use satire from time to time; please be advised not to confuse it with something else)

(note to purpose disclaimer: the same commercial voice is speaking, so you can't possibly resist its power; never mind anything else)

(references used: Carlos Castaneda's work; well, at least the good parts of it; he did have ups and downs, you know; just like every other being out there [this one is voiced as a strictly serious academic voice, with just a touch of dry humor])

... [dramatic pause]...
... :rofl:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

One of my Teachers would have been a Seven foot reptillian at the foot of my bed.

Well, shiver-me-timbers! You got me there by surprise!

Is that control slipping away or what? I simply can't believe the source let you say that.

Well, as that song goes - "it ain't over till it's over".

I promise, scout's "homer" (an intentional slip
), from now on I'll be expecting more surprises from you. You are much more interesting source than I initially thought.

Hold onto your seats, people! This is going to be quite a ride.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by elendal

I am free to do as I choose, I sought my freedom through a lifetime of efforts and succeeded. That is how I am able to do what I need to do as my Universal Theme.

There are no holds on any person even by source, source is a direction to conteplate but the gui-dance is held within.

Also awareness frees up space to live, so the change reality thing does apply.

You have to be aware to see when to take action and when to proceed with caution, all steps guide to the stairway to heaven, but some are unkind.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
How does one such as yourself perceive time Menguard?

Answer:With a dry sense of humor, time is the makeup of the mind, a common consensus of replays in minds space. Nothing more then the Direct Moment. A law of physics that can be broken in any moment.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
'The true source lies within not without Gods Mind'

'The clever makeup of the whole is just a syllable to be used'

A necessary component to learn and unlearn what has been given with the Mind.

Refinement is Divinement a moment of your mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
THIS IS WHAT IS GIVEN IN THOSE VACCINATIONS:

Supplements to drop your serotonin levels, a lack of sleep could be one. An imbalance in the minds ability to run properly. The mind coordinates the cardiovascular system and the endorphines, that means it could cause some serious physiological trauma sustained through the bodies sensors.

A mis-firing in the body. It could stop you from connecting to your godhood, depending where you are at in the awareness field of reality.

(Seratonin levels) deal with the Neuro-net tranmitters in the brain. And a lowering of these levels would handicap your well being.

These supplements drop your serotonin Levels in the brain, the brains ability to communicate with the body.

Could you foresee a problem with that I could, like cancer, diesese, and any other ailment that could affect the body.

Seratonin also gives the body the ability to communicate it is tired and it needs to rest, so you might be a zombie. Not knowing you are not getting the proper amount of sleep.

Without connecting to your sleep, your bodies Immune system deminishes, without the light to cleanse the bodies field of operation.

(If you are your thoughts then you have nothing to worry about but if you sustain someone elses belief system, you are in line with its results. If you are your body you have nothing to worry about.)

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
menguard is their any Supplements to increase your serotonin levels

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bfpro

Answer:The blood flow to the brain. An increase in 'red blood cell' count an oxygen carrier.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bfpro

Sleep aids, usually have serotonin in them. Or an agent to promote the bodies natural resting order.

But what you are really asking is how do I promote my Growth, and that is through the embodiement of your dream awake. You are your body, which is a thought (you control) your bodies function. Put whatever thoughts you want into it and see what comes out of it. The body is nothing more then a 'biological machine' in which we store data in; our thoughts, which in turn become our experiences.

(Focus on the right side of your brain for a period of time and tell me how you feel.)

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So the thoughts increase the serotonin o.k but if it is already at a low level because of suplements. wouldn't a supplement increase the seretonin therfore increasing the ability to think. Some say fishoil, some say 5http

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bfpro

Nothing more than (thoughtforms) our body is now digesting. But if the body knows that thoughtforms are real it will oblige willingly.

See you are giving an internal demand by physical thing, a thoughtform- to give nourishment to a body. A non physical thing you created with your mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The closer you come to the truth the less you will need the physical designs.

In essence everything we consume is a thoughtform which is energy manifested by the mind and ingested by the body. So really you are eating (somebodys thoughtform) or energy or mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Placebo? So how do we make our body believe in a thoughtform

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join