It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bfpro

By knowing you are your mind.

Everything we eat is light.

So if the body needs light to be nourished why not by the mind.

The closer our society comes to the truth as a whole we will not need anything but our own light to survive. Our Soul energy.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
sounds so simple yet seems so impossible

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bfpro
sounds so simple yet seems so impossible

Answer: Indeed But not out of sight.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
How does one such as yourself perceive time Menguard?

Answer:With a dry sense of humor, time is the makeup of the mind, a common consensus of replays in minds space. Nothing more then the Direct Moment. A law of physics that can be broken in any moment.

haha yes, GOOD response. Thats how basically I see it now.. I think, this whole time illusion thing is well... well I don't know how else to describe it but with a smile and a nod of the head.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Menguard, I had some curious questions today...

1. You say you're always in the theta/dream state? Are you capable of lowering it to a state of awareness like us? Could someone from say like the 7th dimension/frequency also lower that state? were you born this way because of developing it previously?

What makes you able to maintain it, or get it to that? Meditation? I hear prolonged meditation can help you hold on to the altered state you achieve, it usually takes me about as much time to get to that state to then lose it, which is interesting I never thought of it like that. Do you gotta force yourself to hold on to it?

Do you ever slip and get distracted by the dream and momentarily slip down? I can see it being like a liquid... I like to think of my mind like the ocean... i do this when I meditate sometimes, if my thoughts are hard to control it feels turbulent, and when my mind is clear I like to think of it like a calm ocean..

Well you know what I mean, so how does it work for you? (by the way i'm asking how it works for YOU... i'm not assuming it would be this way for me.)

As well I gotta keep realising anything is possible so I guess you could lower your state to say..where i am right now, but it does it require effort to do that.. or is the lack of effort that causes that?

thanks, steve.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I had a thought too... actually its funny I say that because thats what this is about...

I hear when you die, the mind dies... the thoughts, but obviously the spirit and piece of soul and being lives on.

It seems to be this is what is like to be aware....

I mean I'm just thinking to a dream I had... it didnt' seem like I thought about anything... i didn't analyse things, I didn't have thoughts, it's like I didn't have a brain at all...instead... I FELT my way through the world... is that what its like for you? do you just FEEL your way through the world?

You know what I mean? sure you do

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Stay in the inventive side of imagination and you will see what it takes to create it.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How old was Jesus when he died?
Answer:Thirty two. 32 years of age when he lived.

And he was thirty four when he left the Earth plane.

Well I am twenty seven and in 2012 I will be thirty two, and 2014 I will be thirty four so you can see where Earthlings consciousness will be bound somewhere else.

2014 the sun is suppose to be in its new alignment interesting.

Suppose after I reach thirty four I will no longer age. Maybe leaving behind Earths description of reality.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

How old was Jesus when he died?
Answer:Thirty two. 32 years of age when he lived.

And he was thirty four when he left the Earth plane.

Well I am twenty seven and in 2012 I will be thirty two, and 2014 I will be thirty four so you can see where Earthlings consciousness will be bound somewhere else.

2014 the sun is suppose to be in its new alignment interesting.

Suppose after I reach thirty four I will no longer age. Maybe leaving behind Earths description of reality.

Nice! He's returned! haha

Interesting though. I am probably the biggest numerology enthusiast you'll find.

Menguard, the buddha's finger tips were perfect circles, so was...aleister crowley I think? Are yours?

Also..... The buddha, jesus, quatzecoatyl, were they all the same person, or just similar in quality?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What does the cross mean on the Christian symbol of the cross?

Answer: It relates to our Universes interconnecting out into the center of space, while the sacrifice be it JESUS, the SUN/son comes in exact alignment with the Universe at large. X marks the spot. Our Christening is due to the fact we are making a round trip out to the Central sun.

The Earth could be thought as Jesus the heart=EARTH.

The Earth will be reconnecting with The EXPANDED UNIVERSE AT LARGE.

x MARKS THE SPOT.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Menguard... I've read that theres a connect between "prophets" and "anti-christs"... the number 57...or 527 or something had something to do with it... like portions.. or halve's of a cycle.. Its like clockwork... a "negative" person dies, and a "positve...or prophet" is born... or is born on their death or something...

I'm sure if there was any truth to this, you'll know exactly what I'm talking to..... does this hold true to YOU, or anyone presently with us? Does the pattern indicate something's going on here?

Also... I lost my train of thought..

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
yes, good analogy, i like that! Because I always thought it fascinating how we are intersecting through 2 planes to get to this.

I have a question.... if 2012, near the end, is THE YEAR... whats the deal with 2014? What exactly energetically is going on between those 2 times? and is it exactly 2 years after liek 2014...december 21st?

Again, I'm also curious about the numbers.

This is sacred architecture to me.. thats the way I look at everything number related.

I love how the universe works mathematically.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

'mE TOO BUDDY THERE IS A CERTAINITY TO THE DESIGN'

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

alright.

I'm typing more because those 2 lines were too short apparently.
Alright well (nods head).

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Here menguard, you're probably fimiliar with this but here's exactly what I'm talking about:
www.2012.com.au... (thats for the 52 correlation)

www.2012.com.au...

And menguard, what REALLY IS, the signifigance of 144 000?

Riley Martin says its the number of people that are getting on an alien mothership from saturn but I swear that guy is a fraud. I tried to call him on it numerous times before the radio show started screening my emails. He is exploiting people and giving them false hope. I did the math, there is no way he could make 144 000 symbols for people in the time he quotes, half the time when he's on howard stern he's drunk at 9 in the morning.

Man, sorry, but the riley martin situation I used to take so seriously. I didn't make any accusations against him, but I think I proved he was exploiting people. Is this true? Man I'd hate to be wrong, I'd have to appologize to him, but there's no way I can be wrong about this.

And sorry off topic, so 144 000 what is the real deal with it?

Thanks man.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
And that is one of my favourite websites there. I go back to it every once in a while for information i feel important at the time.

Is it true about minerals, how getting like the 60 essential minerals a day, and balancing our bodily PH level with alkalide water helps our physical bodies be healthy and live longer? Do you know where you can get this stuff?

I was reading on there something really interesting about silver, how it stops oxygen metabolism in diseases and stuff, it says that it could like even cure cancer and AIDS it might have said. It's so simple, but I believe things are meant to be simple for us. Just like where theres a poisonous animal, theres an anti-dote plant within kilometers away.

man, I need some of this stuff... expensive though I'm sure. I don't know if I can justify that much spending of wealth just on my life alone. It's like... I want to be in shape, but I don't really care about that, or living long... I just feel I really want to take care of my body, and thats the own reason, you know what I mean? Like I'd do it out of respect or something. Health and long life are different.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hey menguard, this thread has been flagged 32 times

The sacred architecture, oh how i love it!! perhaps by 2014 it will be flagged twice more

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Menguard, christmas... what a bastardized version of the message. I am capable of seeing the good in it, but it's just so... rediculous? well what it's become. People need 1 day out of 365 for an excuse to love un-conditionally. It makes me weep.

If only jesus was around to see this, hahaha

Man, theres something about my reality that pieces together too intracately..Sometimes I almost feel like I'm the ONLY actor in this play you know? It will be interesting to fully transcend that feeling when it happens. I only feel alone when I think about it like that, otherwise I am at complete unity with all.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

x MARKS THE SPOT.

It certainly does.

AAC

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

x MARKS THE SPOT.

It certainly does.

AAC

Hey good to see you man, I thought I was the only one who hung around here on friday nights, ha. I'm gunna go see what I can do with this telescope now..

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join