It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Okay... I'll bite far argument's sake...

As the Nameless One, Guardians of the Gates, I ask simply

"Why?"

There really shouldn't be anything else added to the question of one knows the answers.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Good to see you too.

Look for the triangle. It will pass you a thought for sure.

AAC

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer

"Why?"

There really shouldn't be anything else added to the question of one knows the answers.

Certainly so. However, one must learn the answer to that question themselves, within themselves. If you knew the answer, I assure you that you wouldn't be asking this sort of question.

My .02

AAC

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
hmmm, I have some telescope problems, but I think I sorted that out, the best way I possibly can.

Theres a wierd planet in the sky, its really bright and big, looks beautiful through the scope but blurry, probably becaue of ice crystals, my lens got frosted quick. Well my view finder was off and so was one of my adjusters which was being held together with a modified C-clamp :s.. but i did get a look of the object, it looked orangy and greenish, kind of like titan, but it had to be too close. I have no idea what i was, but it was beautiful, I love space.

this beat up old modded telescope with a 5 inch mirror that I had since like 1997 is getting old man, i'm gunna BUILD one! with a 16 inch mirror! oh how will I peer into the heavans above.

Anybody else here into star-gazing, I could use some tips, or regardless we got something in common to talk about

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by elendal

There are no holds on any person even by source, source is a direction to conteplate but the gui-dance is held within.

Man (or should I say - "Lizzard"
), you're so good at this propaganda BS!

At times I feel almost inclined to agree with you, and believe me - that's really a compliment coming from someone who knows what he's talking about.

(Menguard, I must remind you again that I'm speaking to your source here, not you; sorry for having to go through you, but until this lizzie starts talking for himself, I'll have to do it like this)

Hey, lizzie, why don't you try with that "STARTING TRANSMISSION..." BS I saw you guys use sometimes? That was awesome, I tell you! All that stuff of "WE ARE YOUR MASTERS... YOU ARE OUR PUPPETS... AND TEHERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT". That was waaay too good to be missed out!

Was that really you (speaking of general lizzie influence, of course, not you personally), or was that your own masters speaking? I bet that was your masters. You couldn't come up with such good stuff yourselves. Too advanced for you, you know.

Watch my intent now - the guy who went through that BS was a friend of mine. You may have missed that part, since I've never met him in this life, but no one can do that to a friend of mine and leave without consequences. I'm saying this as calmly as possible, so don't mistake this for anything else than a direct threat.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Well, well, well...

I can't believe what I'm seeing here. I mean how stupid can lizzies get? (not a rhetorical question, so please feel free to answer it)

Introducing a fake poster just for the purpose of prolonging this nonsense as much as possible... Ccccc...

Have you never heard of posting history? It's really simple. Try to follow my lead, one step at a time. After all, I don't want you to get lost. This may be too complex for you, so pay attention at this class.

Step 1:
See your name to the left? Yes, right there in your own post.

Step 2:
OK, this one's difficult... Move your mouse pointer... yes, yes, don't interrupt... it's the little thing you move on the screen. Looks sort of like an arrow. Yes, you move it with your hand. See that device there beside your PC? That's right! That's the one!

OK, now concentrate. Really hard. Click... what do you mean "what's click"? I mean press your finger against that device... click on your name. Got it? OK.

Step 3:
You are now in your personal profile. See all those colorful links around the page? You do? Well, just repeat the step 2 with the green link that reads "[posts]". It's right there in the upper middle of the page.

Got it? Great!

You so smart lizzie... gilly, gilly, gilly... Here's a little mouse for you, and remember to behave yourself in the future.

(satire is such a great tool for these things, you know
)

Seriously, I was expecting something with more imagination than this transparent attempt... Sheeesh... You greatly disappoint me.

Oh, yes... to be absolutely clear about this - the fake poster is "bfpro".

[edit on 15-12-2007 by elendal]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sadly, I am often forced to conclude in all sincerity, that ATS.com really does 'bring out the nuts'. You, my friend do not help to correct that perception. If everyone could act like a gentleman with some sanity here I would be most pleased.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
hmm, i don't really know what's going on here.

Ok menguards being manipulated by lizards OR
he's not.

elandel - is following some cause of his to bring out deception..
or he's the deciever, or he's crazy

bfpro - haha yeah, does seem like a fake poster but I even I don't find many threads I feel like posting in, I've talked to people with no real profile before too. You could be jumping to conclusions on this one, or on the otherhand..

who knows how deep it goes. This is quite interesting.

Well if menguard's a lizard or manipulated by one I still like em anyway

Elendal keep up the good fight, but giving into threads and emotions like that doesn't really strengthen your case, it doesn't exactly seem like the behaviour one would expect from a wise all knowing being. Thats just my first observation. Like I said in the u2u reply I sent you, its hard for me to believe the wisdom of someone who hasn't demonstrated self-control. It just doesn't help me, you know?

For all we know you could be a dis-info agent

Eitherway, I trust in my own ability to pick out the truths. There's smart people on here, we'll manage.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And again elandel, I really appreciate you searching for the truth like this and trying to protect us from what you believe to me a false source of information or something. But like I've always said, you can fully state your case/point without bring emotion into it. There's no need for personal attacks.

If you have a case then present it by all means, otherwise what you're doing isn't really nice

Let's get along shall we? please?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Now back to the Christ consciousness, this will enfold many that choose to be aware at that time.

The Cross depicts ETERNITY intersecting with humanity. JESUS was symbolic to Cosmic Consciousness. What can be done with LOVE to stop the hate. Love is a condition found in man which know's nothing exists but that. Light is a condition of knowledge.

And the burden of the crown of thorns, the 'halo' was the sacrifice he took too enlighten people. Or lighten them up. He experienced a head full of blood but he felt no pain, because his light blocked out that response. He carried the light of heaven in his heart. And the Gods Kingdom he carried with him in his side.

Learning is painfull to some, and the sacrifice is a reflection of this insight.

Love is the key to opening 'Eternity's Gate'

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
CavemanDD, I just sent you a u2u before reading this. Feel free to put it here in the open. There's nothing in it that I wouldn't say here. It would also show SteveR that I'm not 'nuts' as he put it (no offense taken there, SteveR
).

What I didn't explain it that u2u is why I'm doing all of this. It's simple - to lure out what's behind Manguard out in the open. You may believe there's something there, or you may not. It's your personal choice. I, however, have no doubt there is, and that is what I was baiting here. The psychology of it ("the lizzie") is unable to cope with that kind of humiliation, and I was expecting it to show itself openly.

Now I don't think it will, but it makes no difference anyway. This play has reached the end. All the players have dropped their masks. Some could be recognized, some could not.

Some even stayed in the background, and people never saw their faces. These are the ones that interest me, but I won't be finding them here anymore. They've scuttled away, or at least they seem to have. I wish people saw them as I could feel them, but you can't get everything you wish for...

The question of Menguard being manipulated by reptilians...

He is definitely being manipulated by something, be it reptilians or something else. I can't see them, I can only feel them, and I recognize them almost instantly. It's the intent that I recognize, not a specific race. The race makes no difference.

I hesitate to use this word, but 'hopefully' we will all see the bigger play very soon.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Jacob's ladder which is the 'Milky Way' was a stepping stone, to Heavens Gates.

When One ascends Time he travels through these gates to Heaven.

His 'Light Body' reactivates his physical body coming back from The Central Sun.

So Jesus could do things unheard of because of his 'Cosmic Knowledge' from above.

He knew he was more then flesh. HE was a spirit experiencing human life.

He knew he was nothing more then a thoughtform experiencing a fabrication of TIME. He knew he was Eternity. His emotions lead him to his Heart which lead him to healing above.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Answer:They were beings from above but within the human body.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here is the question:

If you have doubt ask yourselves about my reflection. What do you see?

I am a thought form a manifestation from above.

(Who created me, I did.)

The LIGHT is a trans-dimensional doorway above to the good things.

What is the Light, but a purification process. Stripping away negative emotions, but the soul is bare for all to see.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Anybody else here into star-gazing, I could use some tips, or regardless we got something in common to talk about

Your mirrors sound cool and pretty big. For the most part I'm interested in planetary astronomy, so I use refractors. I also like looking at the object directly instead of a reflection, feels special to me.

[edit on 2007/12/15 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
He knew he was nothing more then a thoughtform experiencing a fabrication of TIME. He knew he was Eternity. His emotions lead him to his Heart which lead him to healing above.

Nothing less.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Right on

I want to get a 16 inch mirror and make a big dobosian so I can stare at the very fine grains of sand on the moon!! ha.

Yeah I'm just interested in planets. My telescope now is supposed to see up to saturn...yeah, with what lens? thats b.s. I'm getting a new lens soon so we'll see how far it goes. I'll be happy if I can look at mars and venus decently clear.

I agree about the special thing. Thats how I got the bug for star-gazing, when I became in love with the universe. You can look at it through a NASA air-brushed picture, or through your own eyes.. You can just feel it touch your soul, you know?

I'm interested in the moon now since I've seen all these wierd looking anomolies, factories, i knoew it man! I got my night vision camera and I'm gunna see if I can see some low frequency energies floating around there too

Whats the dimensions of your scope? I got a 5 inch mirror I think with this one, and a focal length of like 914mm or something like that. Pretty decent I guess, but its an old piece of junk, I like it that way though, I feel like Da vinci or someone
That also gives it a more real feel. Screw that automatica tripod system, although it would be nice....

Mine tube is also slatherd with flat black paint on the inside, the store models paint it a dark grey
. You have to paint the inside if your tube super dark flat black man, and throw some sawdust on it while its wet.. the dark paint and sawdust break up stray light from the inside of the tube beautifully! The images are clear, theres no false light. Just make sure you take your mirrors off and thoroughly clean out chunks of paint and saw dust around the eye piece part when you're done though!

Ahhhh, how wonderful.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
this is for AbsoluteCreation...

Still haven't recieved a response, other than yours. I mean no disrespect when I say that in this matter, I seek only to hear from that who professes to speak from a higher source.

We are all puppets playing out a grand game in the universal scope of things, and I have been a puppet who not only saw the strings, but severed them as well, for reasons which, as I pointed out in my earlier posting, should need no further explaining, especially for one who apparently has both the ears and the mouth of...

*sigh*

So again, I ask with a slight smirk and tap of the finger, why?

And please, no fortune cookie replies from outsiders, this is directed at the one who makes claims. Also, if I be so bold, no generalizations that can be read in different ways.

And as I drift once again into the shadows, all I ask is why. The simpliest of questions, the most complicated of answers.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Hey Caveman, check this shot out.

www.astronomie.be...

Blew me away when I found it.

His scope is actually quite small.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Hey Caveman, check this shot out.

www.astronomie.be...

Blew me away when I found it.

His scope is actually quite small.

WHAT THE? How is, how is that even possible!? Man, i gotta take a few lessons from this guy! My scope should have much more power then that 80 mm one! Unless hes got super crisp, expensive lenses or something? I havent' really learned the important of size vs quality when it comes to mirrors or lenses yet. I had the telescope for years but only got into it this year. Man... so I got something to aim for now... but you know, he was probably way out of the city where the sky was littered with stars.

I dunno, wow... frustrates me a little! but gives me something to shoot for
, thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join