It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Well stated and validated AAC.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DEUCE N CHICA

What answer you are relating to is one that is inside of you. You are using me for validation of belief when the perspective is always within.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
oh man, I think I had an obe this morning but it wasn't good like I thought it would be, it was terrifying. haha, its unfamiliar ground. Its fear for my body, not myself. I just can't bring myself to leave the damn thing, I haven't really cared too much lately though.

Anyways... I woke up at like 4 a.m. right... and I was kind of out of it, I thought I was late for work or something, I went to the bathroom, came back to bed and realised I didn't have to get up for a few hours. I tried to sleep but I couldn't I was entirely awake, so I thought... well, while my mind is clear I should meditate until I have to go to work. Well I was just focusing on breaths, and got myself in alpha or whatever you'd explain the first place as, and thats where I began to do the awareness excercises by paying attention to sounds and textures... well anyways.. I was just so relaxed that it my mind was astoundinly clear... it was just pure subconcious but I could tell I was starting to fall asleep or something.

But anyways... let me explain something first because this is interesting, a few days ago I fell asleep while focusing on awareness and I just generally had a really really rough sleep.. I felt like I was concious the whole time.. just in and out..enough that I felt like I remember waking up every 20 minutes.

Ok so back to this morning... well I was doing that, and that relaxed..mindless state I was in.. for the 3 hours I had like complete sleep paralysis. At one point I realised I was out of body, and in my room-mates room, so I decided to try and wake him up and see what happens. And I remember yelling and yelling but I was so quiet (I forgot you can't speak while OBE)... and yeah every time I yelled I felt like it was draining me just trying to make a loud enough sound..(or big enough vibration).. well... ha I dunno, his face turned into a vicious creature and it scared the hell out of me... next thing I know I was in bed paralysed again, and I thought I saw something... which also startled me.. (I think thats what brought me back actually). And I remember lying there paralysed thinking..I'll try to leave my body, and I could feel the pull but I was reluctant. I passed out I guess, and I woke up a couple times after and I had to really struggle to stay concious it was tough. Well this morning I had NO ENERGY... NONE... I was zombified... and this is interesting because I'm an extremely healthy guy and even if I got 3 hours of sleep, I still have energy..

Well i don't know what the hell was going on, I speculate I was OBE, but it only happened once to me before where I was able to remember it, and even then I was hovering above my head, never moving around.

The colours were just really vivid, and the no voice thing made me think I must have been OBE, especially since I thought I was at the time too.

But i don't know it's strange to me, you guys have more experience with this stuff.. Is it always this wierd? Does it drain your energy THAT much? And i still don't know why my room-mate turned into a white-grey vicious creature, haha that was bloody terrifyingly un-expected.

I don't know man, messed up 3 hours that was.

Oh yeah, this was a 2 parter...

I just wanted to know if stuff like this is common when you're really tired and fall asleep when you meditate/or particularly focus on awareness and whatnot. Like i'm sure we're all OBE when we sleep, but I never remember it because you know.. dreaming, different frequency... would meditation prior to sleep help your memory of dreams? Keep in mind I dont think I progressed far into the meditation...but I kinda lost myself in a moment of waking pure sub-concious .

Interesting 3 hours that was, and now I am damn tired.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DEUCE N CHICA

Why are you a victum is the question?

Is some unbinding force making you reply?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Usually when it happens if its still night and you wake up right after you slip back into the body you will feel an electrical charge to the body.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

hmm, i wonder if it was just a dream.. but still... I can speak in dreams, and I dont feel trained when I do.. And I don't think i'd hang around my house. I dont know.. but it was kinda messed up.

No electrical shock that I can recall. But it woulda been morning, not night if that means anything.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Usually right when you slip into the body you can wake yourself up and you will have a lot of energy, but after the electrical charge dissipates the body tires. Its like a pulsating, vibrating that can almost hurt your bones at times. Being in a higher vibration does this effect to the body.

But if you set up your dreams for travel you can find out answers on everything you want within your own restrictions of the mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Menguard,
Simply put... I need an answer to the saga of my son.

Actually I can't seem to find the words to physically ask it... just darkness

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by u4itornot

A lot of times our 'beloved ones' will meet us in neutral grounds our dreams.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

You hit the nail.

Awareness is a razor that can 'cut' through anything that is beneath it.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

You hit the nail.

Awareness is a razor that can 'cut' through anything that is beneath it.

Indeed sharp to the sight of objects.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkangel4time

Your son is in the light.

Please don't misinterprete this one.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Aac,

Here is the deal there are in our present, future selves here along with past selves merging into the present selves.10,024 other selves in this coglomerate field of vibrations.How we stabilize the other selves is by merging them together.That is why we are Universal People, we are One merging of all other fields of gravitational field into one, our present self.

See to leap forward through time/vibrational state, is moving out of certain fields of gravity for others, and we do that with the light body.We transfer phase states to see are where abouts and then we jump back into our bodies and move forward the past results into the future self back into the present self.That is the "Spiritual Networking" that is constantly going on.We embody all other selves out there because we are the diving spark of life, the force in which one would be precieved as god, is nothing more than the very fabric of space in which we become, 'We are gods in hiding' but we had to keep other time diabolicals from leaping into our time frame/alignment field in which our sector of space were in is the godforce.

To see how we actually become.See you throw enough people into a timeless pool of possibilities along with those that are from other time lines, and you create a (diving spark) to move things forward.Its like one big giant game to move forward the source out there.Its done with Timeless beings, ones that encorperate all matter of time.WE ARE CELESTIAL VISITORS.And the Sons of Darkness are our past selves and Sons of Light are future selves and our present selves are divine messengers.Which leads to the Gods of Unprecedence.

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Some more info destinied to help those in need.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

What we do on a Universal Scale is important, because if we were ever in a situation where we needed to move out into another sphere in another sector of the Universes we would be accepted because we are a part of all.

We are at one with our enviroment and people, which maintains balance through out.But if we are ingenious enough to look at it from a Galactic Viewpoint we would be living for eons to come not just today but for eternal expression.

Humans play a big role for the 'Star Gods' because we are descendants of our roles as the ANCIENT ONES.Meaning we came down into a denser existance to move if forward.This stage of humanity is up along with the Earth Project, its time for the creation to meet the creators.And with it Earths Tribe will come full circle with life.

And a new chapter is born into our History one that plays out like the end of Star Wars where we recieve our medals and prizes for a job well done.

Heres another one:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

See you reach the center of self, then the center of earth, then the center of the galaxy and then the center of the Universe.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by menguard]

Heres another one : I am pulling out some of the old ones just in case some missed them.:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Answer:There is no good or bad just experiences, self exploration is necessary for GROWTH.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I see an obscene amount of 11's every day.

Anyone else?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I want all of you out there to ask yourselves:

If my time was outside your space would you be able to understand me

See what you get and then reply.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I want all of you out there to ask yourselves:

If my time was outside your space would you be able to understand me

See what you get and then reply.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by menguard]

let me get back to you on that and i'll dazzle you with a response.

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join