It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

ok the only two references i saw on the page were a
post on 22-5-2007 @ 2:03 PM

number 4 says, " science will be more in tuned with spiritual development.

and the second was on
22-5-2007 @7:07 PM

a question about what causes rotation of the earth.
the answer was " frequency waves"

look... this is so silly to me that people are actually buying into these answers.

first of all, saying science is going to be more "in tuned" isn't really saying anything at all and it doesn't answer my question. that could mean anything from we discover that ghost are real to proof that the bible is correct.

secondly, your next vague answer is that the earth rotates because of "frequency waves."

what are you talking about? light frequency, sound frequency, electrical frequency..........

thats like saying the earth is made of dirt

you still haven't answered my question. who was right? Albert Einstein or Nikola Tesla?

i'll keep walking the yellow brick road.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

ok the only two references i saw on the page were a
post on 22-5-2007 @ 2:03 PM

number 4 says, " science will be more in tuned with spiritual development.

and the second was on
22-5-2007 @7:07 PM

a question about what causes rotation of the earth.
the answer was " frequency waves"

look... this is so silly to me that people are actually buying into these answers.

first of all, saying science is going to be more "in tuned" isn't really saying anything at all and it doesn't answer my question. that could mean anything from we discover that ghost are real to proof that the bible is correct.

secondly, your next vague answer is that the earth rotates because of "frequency waves."

what are you talking about? light frequency, sound frequency, electrical frequency..........

thats like saying the earth is made of dirt

you still haven't answered my question. who was right? Albert Einstein or Nikola Tesla?

i'll keep walking the yellow brick road.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What's the meaning of this person and relationship in my life (six years and counting) that feels like continuous battling? I feel like I have no strenght to carry on, but even less to let it go - even though I haven't really gained anything at all, during the years. What to do, when I've given everything and there's nothing more to give - even if I'd like to. Nothing has changed, but why does it suddenly feel so dark, despered and .. final?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEUCE N CHICA

They are seeing more into these answers than you are. Menguard is not the limit, vision is.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Yes a balance in the force will stop both sides abruptly.

Yes to which.. individuals or groups?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

come on guy... he's telling you information on the "force" and you have a picture of Obi Wan as your avatar. it's not that I'm not looking far enough into the answers it's that you are looking too far. he's telling you people vague answers and your mind is making up the rest.

it's YOUR lack of vision that is blinding you... if you buy into this so easily the by all means, drink the kool aid.

why don't you ask the great and powerful OZ what your grandmothers name is.

I'm still waiting for an answer.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

he's telling you people vague answers and your mind is making up the rest.

So you claim.

It seems to me it is you that knows everything.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

why are you laughing?

it seems to me that i'm the only one thinking logically here. in fact this seem like an attempt to prove all belief systems wrong, religious or not.

it seems to me that a belief in this hack requires a bit of FAITH. hmm

the truth is that this is a man of flesh and blood and he is not different than anyone in this world. and he's preying on the weak minded in order to fulfill a dream that he has in his mind to be special.

you're absolutly right i don't know everything. i'll be the first to admit it.

however i am smart enough to know when a person is giving just enough information to sound intelligent but not give away the fact that he KNOWS absolutly nothing.

has he told you what your grandmothers name is yet?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

you're absolutly right i don't know everything. i'll be the first to admit it.

Did you read what I said?

however i am smart enough to know

You'll find that not assuming when dealing with people requires even more 'smarts'.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hi Menguard - I have a question about a dream I had years ago and a dream my son had recently. I was very close to my grandmother and after she passed away I had a dream one night I was talking to her on the phone and it was very real. When the call ended I was so happy to hear from her. Then only to wake up and realize she had passed away a couple years earlier. I still felt that I had some kind of communication with her. So then the other night my son told me dad I had a talk with grandpa the other night in a dream. He then went on to describe it and he said they had sat down and talked and it was if he was right there with him. Then he said he was so happy to have talked with him only to walk up and realize he had passed away about two years ago. Is this us just hoping to hear from them or could it have been real? Thanks!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"Man shall figure his superiors, his liabilities, his pains and his loves, the originator of every choice he makes.
When every man realizes the ultimate responsibility to judge and to act lies with himself, and only himself, The world will know peace." -Steve

like i said in my previous thread. if you want to drink the kool aid, go right ahead.

i, however, urge you to take a look at your quote that you admire greatly enough to make your signature. it says the responsibility to judge and act lies within himself.
you sure are relying an awful lot on an outside source to reassure you that the "force" you hold so dear in your Star Wars fantasy world is real.

i challenge you to be your own man and find the answers yourself. if you buy into such garbage so easily and defend it so passionately then you're inevitably setting yourself up for a big let down.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
i'm still waiting for my answer oh great and powerful OZ. Albert Einstein or Nikola Tesla?

I understand people are looking for answers. but some of these people are lonely and misguided and giving them false hope by claiming you are some kind of prophet in not the answer.

as i challenged STEVER, i challenge you. take a look into yourself, really look and find that the false hope that you are attempting to give these people is no better that a two bit gypsy taking money from hard working people.

realize that there are people in your life that do, or will look up to you for the guidance they need to keep going. imagine you have a child that looks up to you for real answers. where will you be?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

you sure are relying an awful lot on an outside source to reassure you that the "force" you hold so dear in your Star Wars fantasy world is real.

Let's make a few things crystal clear.. since I am feeling patient.

I don't like Star Wars. I never have. I think it's for children. I haven't been asked to watch any of the movies in over 7 years. I do like the actor pictured and what he represents.

I like Jaramy (Menguard). I consider him a friend. I've been reading and providing ample critique since the thread began two years ago. Never have I made a fool out of myself in complaining that everyone who listens to him must be out of their mind. There are some areas I have disagreed with Jaramy, and there have been areas I agreed wholeheartedly. They involve subject matter that is far above figuring out a family name. We have both grown over time from our interactions. Never once have I accepted his words as gospel without full investigation and verification from my mind and spirit.

So far, your assumptions have gotten you nowhere and your thinking patterns are proving inefficient. I have no more to say on the matter.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DEUCE N CHICA

If I could imagine you for a second...

You think you process the entirety of what's going on here and envision your triumph by exposing the deception within this thread. My friend, you are only exposing your inability to understand the depth of what is happening. Your exposing your own limitations, that's all.
I know this to be true by your assertions aimed at SteveR, and your sentiment outside this thread.

There are two directions you can go once you reach the above average awareness of society and life in general. 1. You can fall in love with your ability to see the hypocrisy and spend your life finger-pointing, or 2. You can take it steps further, to where comprehension is like long complex math, yet here you are turning our calculous into simple addition.

Ask yourself which person you are.

If you've learned anything today, it's that you can be wrong.

AAC

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hey Menguard, I have a rather unusual question for you this time, but since you seem to be a wealth of information, I'm hoping you can help.

I want you to play doctor for a minute. I have a slight case of rosacea (pronounced ro-zay-shuh) on my nose. Basically it's redness of the skin with some dryness/irritation. I've had it since high school, so almost 10 years. I usually put lotion on every day and that keeps it from being too bad. Sunlight helps too. When I have a tan it's greatly reduced.

So my question is, am I doing something that's causing this? I've heard that people with certain allergies could cure themselves in a sense by altering their diet. Everything I do right now is a treatment and not a cure. It'll keep coming back day after day. So is it something I'm eating or whatever that's making this happen?

Thanks dude

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

By all means, explain to me what it is thats "going on".

for thousands of years people have been predicting the end of the world, claiming they can communicate with other worldly beings, and none of these claims have ever had any validity to them.

to say that my vision is limited just because you are a dreamer and buy into blind belief systems and i am a realist who sees a man who is fooling a group of weak minded individuals is hypocrisy. it seems to me that you are the one who is limited in his thinking.

now i enjoy finger pointing when finger pointing is needed but you're making a reference to a mathematical equation that does not exist. show me the formula and i promise i will be a believer, but until then i think i'll just keep on being who i am. a challenger. a skeptic. a realist.

If you've learned anything today, it's that you have no evidence to back up your claim.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

ha...

i find it interesting that you and stever especially lack the compassion and knowledge to support religious beliefs in this thread yet you blindly support a man claiming to communicate the knowledge of the universe.

you get defensive when i question the ramblings of your great OZ.

if i were to say i believed in GOD you would probably say that i lack vision and am misguided.

you are buying into this because it's what your minds want to believe. you could say a belief in him takes an act of Faith, as i've stated before.

if you were really trying to get me to believe, you wouldn't challenge my challenging him, you would be kind enough to convey examples of why he is correct.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

By all means, explain to me what it is thats "going on".

You think we are endorsing a truth, when all we are is considering the perspective. All truths are confirmed by spirit.

My response was not defensive, nor was I protecting the integrity of anyone. I am saying, very clearly, that you think you see what is happening here, but you do not.

for thousands of years people have been predicting the end of the world, claiming they can communicate with other worldly beings, and none of these claims have ever had any validity to them.

This statement reveals a lot. You know for a fact that none of them have had any validity. That is a bold statement, and also an indication that you yourself are speaking someone else's words. How could you possibly know they were all invalid throughout history?

to say that my vision is limited just because you are a dreamer

I say your not a dreamer because your vision is limited.

and buy into blind belief systems and i am a realist who sees a man who is fooling a group of weak minded individuals is hypocrisy.

Weak minded?
All I can do is
to that. I bet you wouldn't say that if you had any real knowledge of who I was.

it seems to me that you are the one who is limited in his thinking.

It seems? I thought you were a realist?

now i enjoy finger pointing when finger pointing is needed but you're making a reference to a mathematical equation that does not exist.

Just because you cannot see it, doesn't mean it's not right in front of you.

show me the formula and i promise i will be a believer, but until then i think i'll just keep on being who i am. a challenger. a skeptic. a realist.

Good for you. I hope that one day works out for you.

If you've learned anything today, it's that you have no evidence to back up your claim.

Oh on the contrary, I have all the validation of the universe. What is it that you have supporting your claim? The fear that there is a truth out there (in there) that you do not have a relationship with?

This s the last I will use this thread to respond to your inconsiderate diatribe, I just thought I'd help...

AAC

[edit on 19-12-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DEUCE N CHICA

The question I would pose to you is, what is God?

And the response is?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Let's make a few things crystal clear.. since I am feeling patient.

I don't like Star Wars. I never have. I think it's for children. I haven't been asked to watch any of the movies in over 7 years. I do like the actor pictured and what he represents.

I like Jaramy (Menguard). I consider him a friend. I've been reading and providing ample critique since the thread began two years ago. Never have I made a fool out of myself in complaining that everyone who listens to him must be out of their mind. There are some areas I have disagreed with Jaramy, and there have been areas I agreed wholeheartedly. They involve subject matter that is far above figuring out a family name. We have both grown over time from our interactions. Never once have I accepted his words as gospel without full investigation and verification from my mind and spirit.

So far, your assumptions have gotten you nowhere and your thinking patterns are proving inefficient. I have no more to say on the matter.

And everything he states here is true, By perspective we play our own guidance councilors.

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join