It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

In time you won't need to (walk out) another situation will arrive.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Interdimensional, transdimensional, and multidimensional.

Interdimensional=MIND
Transdimensional=BODY
Multidimensional=SPIRIT.

We reside in all facets of being in and out of the Universes at large.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I will tell you one way I new I was being contacted it was when I was twenty I decided I would go 'out of body' but above my moms house. Well what I observed seemed to confirm my suspicions when I was younger. What I saw was a 'ball of lightning' in clouds just above my house. That Ball of lightning was a Cloud covered Ufo. A Light Ship in a cloud.

A lot of times when we are being contacted you might be summoned to a certain point in your house and fall asleep to be aboard a UfO or Light Ship. I remember one point in my life, I just wanted to be elsewhere and told the People of Light to come pull me out of body. Well, they did I was pulled out through my the souls of my feet most likely aboard a craft, A LIGHT SHIP. And I felt this overwhelming love exuding all around me I didn't want to leave. I told them I don't want to go back. But that's when a Powerful voice said; "Do what you came here to do"

It entailed completing my mission. This mission of Intermediary Status.

Bringing the 'Star Systems' closer together to unite them.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That LightShip I was aboard had Soul Family on it because I felt the overwhelming embrace of my people. All I could see was light but the energy there was overwhelming. It brought me to tears, and when I slipped back in my body, I was in such a euphoric state it made me feel rejuvenated. Knowing we are all on a mission waiting for that LIGHT in the sky to contact us when the need arrives and to comfort us when the splitting of dimensions happens. This is when the mind is operating in full level status. Its slipping in and out of our world into others.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2
I wish i had the cojones but unfortunately im not strong enough to make that decision yet.....thanks again menguard.

Then it is a good thing that the value will itch in your ear until fruition. Otherwise, I might of been inclined to think you were wasting his time.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Brilliant posts Menguard, Thanks for Sharing.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Would it be true that Rudy Guliani needs failure for humble reassessments?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have another question, if you don't mind.

Will all this work i'm putting in eventually pay off? Will it make me a happier person?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Trust me...it i wasnt in so much debt and didnt rely too heavily and living paycheck to paycheck then i would quit so fast i would knock over the printer in front of me....

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That was a truly wonderful story menguard, thanks for sharing that. Just reading it I was picturing myself there. It's ..not heart warming i'd say... soul touching.
.. it brings hope of better times. Not many people care to tell about personal experiences like that.

Finish your mission man, we'll get you home!

So who thinks menguard is going to turn into a pile of green gelantinous goo and save the earth? And then rejoin his family on the Goo-prime home world?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can you talk a bit about telepathic communication. What is it and how does it work? What is the process, and what is the experience like for the telepathic being?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I do not want to fail, failure is not a choice in this reguard.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

you won't fail. Infact I think you've already succeeded considerably.

Think about the people on this board alone you've affected. Now if they're anything like me... they feel they have a responsibility to tell everyone they know.. and perhaps those people will be changed as well... at least a little, and they might relay the message onto someone else.

its like... what starts off a message, becomes an ideal, becomes a hope, becomes a cause, then becomes reality.

Myself, I have a goal to draw a lot of attention to myself by making "kindness and hopefully..generosity known". I'm not doing this for ego... If I get noticed people will say...hey he's just a regular guy... and i'm just a regular guy... I should start being nice too and more concious about my actions.

I want to inspire people but more correctly, get their attention, to then inspire themselves.

So far all I'm doing is smiling, putting out good vibes and being excessively polite.
But my operation will go into full scale when I get money, I'm thinking of owning a bar.. That could get attention. And I want to learn some neat tricks to entertain/educate people that come to my bar. And if I buy myself something expensive that is a material want vs need.. I want to donate money of the same value..

Well thats my goal for the next 10 -15 years... lets see how that plays out

Don't worry man, you will not fail, so long as you tell yourself that, but you already know that.
It's a matter of getting off your ass so to speak.. we gotta plan and organise these goals and attack em and failure is not the option!

good luck.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Another question,

Is it your view that each person should become finely balanced, or should balances form via distinct groups?

It would be good if you or anyone could expand on this.

[edit on 2007/12/18 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
See I think that you're an extremely well spoken individual who has too much time on their hands and wants the attention of people who are weak minded.

For example oh great spirit (crap) you say time travel is possible through the current laws of physics huh. well what happens when these current laws that you are binded by, great menguard, are proven wrong by the theory of the electric universe that is breaking new ground as we speak.

I have a question for you, and I don't really want a weak vague answer like you're trying to play Nostradamus.

Who was right in explaining the nature of the Universe? Was it Albert Einstein or Nikola Tesla? and a breif detailed explanation why. That shouldn't be too hard for the great and powerful OZ you speak to.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Yes a balance in the force will stop both sides abruptly.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DEUCE N CHICA

That answer has been replied to in this thread, you should look in it.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Please enlighten me and for the sake of time let me get a page number so that I can see where it is that you have answered my exact question.

or do you want me to take the yellow brick road?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It would be most appreciated from a simpleton like myself if you could help me out. I mean, I don't have the Power of the Cosmos in my corner. Perhaps you won't even have to look, you could just use your Jedi mind powers and locate a page number.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The answers that you seek are on page 212. Look through this whole page.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join