It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
For we are all spirit into one, the human analogy. We are Spirits. We are spirits of humanity.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
reply to post by menguard

Good laugh, and thanks for the motivation. But that is all it was. I don't believe I am the reason Spielberg is not sleeping at night you know. My work is not public, so how can he be staining himself ?!!! LOl. Thanks for being nice tho.

[edit on 10/23/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

Oh but he knows. In his dreams. He watches you create beautiful works. And he is envious, and becomes self-loathing. Thats probably how he gets all his talent, from creeping in the cosmic bushes of your dreams and jotting down all your ideas.

You watch, his next movie, you'll see something and say HEY, that was my idea! And thats where you promptly email him and say "I know steven."

His days directing your films are numbered. haha

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Right!
Thanks Caveman, you would make a good writer yourself, that is quite the imagination you have there.

Menguard, why is California burning up?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
ha thanks man. I think I can imagine some things which would be awesome, but I'm lacking when it comes to the actual WRITING. Thats why I try and make games, they tell the story.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wonderful Caveman, I'm a huge gamer. Did you mean video games? I attended DeVry Tech. College and majored in Electronic Engineering. I then switched to video game design before dropping out. The curriculum there for Electronic Engineering didn't really interest me. I felt it was too primitive and boring for me. I learned it all in my past lives. I'm looking to finance and self produce an Anti Gravity craft of some sort. I want to go to a school that teaches EM propulsion. HAHA...but I can't find any schools that have such curriculum.

I also learned that they were holding back on software for the video game level design. The designers today can't keep up with hardware; PS3 especially.

I am in contact with a few people looking to produce and raise money to help build Anti Grav. ships. Once they master Inertial Damping, they would be safe for light travel. As of now, the design based on a patent by John Searl would be an all go as far as traveling to nearby planets at speeds up to near light speed.

Menguard, can you help out with this project?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Would this perhaps be burried within the endless pages of this great thread? Theres enough replies here to make a novel.

Yes it's here somewhere, if one attempts to hunt it down they will find. I began a long time ago to catalog the stimulating replies, never progressed past page 20. It is too much work.

I've always felt a good universe, or good conciousness, is a simple one. If we had infinity to somehow create some network with a simple search bar, I think we would.

You're right, positions of unknowing complicate the unravelling. It is beautifully simple. The mind can go anywhere it wishes, when its restraints are removed. The spirit can experience any point in space time.

I'd be interested in developing my abilities to tap into this source of information. Could you steve, please educate us more on this program? Divine information just pops in my head without effort.

Information popping into the head at will is more of an internal function. Spreading ones consciousness beyond his higher light is the difference. I haven't used it much, there are certain drawbacks a newcomer has to be aware of. There is no limitation on what can be learnt, but it is not as simple as reading a book. Any question can be answered however. Experiential too. I myself have personally visited the Sirian homeworld and viewed their terrain and structures in detail. The visual/audible/intellectual/emotional inputs depend on your chakras. Some of us may have our information dominated by one type over the others. The simplest application of the technique involves raw data, this is easier to maintain than a localized experience in spacetime.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
menguard,

are you not going to answer my question?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Perhaps you can be of assistance...

I once knew who I was, what I wanted... my future. I was once confident, smart. I once had passion... and was not held back by fear. I was just a kid then -- but in reality, I was at my highest.

I'm afraid I will never reach that peak again. I'm afraid I've lost my identity -- for good. I've tried hard... but the passion, confidence and knowledge I once had, is no longer there. I'm clouded by fear, everywhere I go. Yet I'm still able to see the stupidity in all of it -- and that makes it all the more worse.

I used to dream of flying... it was a great motivation.
I don't even remember my dreams anymore.
I'm no longer motivated...
The only thing that keeps me going is my family.

How do I make things feel right again?
Does it all come down to one big leap -- or do I just continue walking the track until 'the opportunity' arises?

I'm sorry

Navieko

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Right!
Thanks Caveman, you would make a good writer yourself, that is quite the imagination you have there.

Menguard, why is California burning up?

Answer:Somethings in the wind. Small pieces of phosphate.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
WOW !!!!! Menguard, thanks !! Thanks!

Menguard, tell us more, please.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

You have to do it when your an immortal.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

so i need to kill myself to begin my next mission?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sometimes when things die on the ground, a nucleatic acid is born.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Answer:No, you need to wake up in the dream.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

i thought i was awake.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

This is in reference to StreetCornerPhilosophers question to more data.

What I get is it is like a 'chemical reaction' that is not seen from the human eye. Its from the dead or living tissue of things. Highly volatile.

High winds and natural organisms.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You are awake to your surroundings but not 'your dreams'.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Menguard your new colors are very cool indeed. Grey being seniority and Green LOVE.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Yeah, I was looking for something strange and unique. I hope everbody likes my hairdo. lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

and how do you recommend i start trying to waking up to them?

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join