It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

By opening yourself up from the inside out.

The inside is where the gold resides.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You have to break the 'perceptional basis' of reality.

When you do that, the world unfolds right in front of you.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

and how do i begin that process?
i meditate and other things... what am i missing? what am i doing wrong?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

You have to appreciate the world As It Is, and observe the synchronicities in your life. That on a 'constant basis' will unfold you. It will.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
WOW !!!!! Menguard, thanks !! Thanks!

Menguard, tell us more, please.

Why don't you get on your knees and beg..

Or learn to access the source yourself. :shk:

Do you think much about your replies?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Some is easier then others.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

True.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Have you ever tried to imagine yourself dead? You may be able to visualize your lifeless body, however you are still there to observe it. It is impossible to imagine death, because death is not possible.

Now. As you have played this experiment out within your mind's eye, and have come to the same conclusion as stated. STOP! And focus on the energy that is still alive, staring down at the physical death, and you are left with your eternal "self."

Introduce yourself and recreate that eternal connection again. This is just a shortcut.

*disclaimer* I understand some on this thread do not need to be introduce to their source.

AAC

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Our sun is a 'Gateway Rift' to other worlds out there.

Traveling through the three suns are 'Gateway Rifts' to educated people.

Known and unknown to our universe.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey menguard,

How can our present civilization achieve acollective state of higher consciousness?

Will it happen collectively, can it happen collectively, is it the way of the universe?

Is the trigger the light?

Thanks.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
Hey menguard,

How can our present civilization achieve acollective state of higher consciousness?
Answer:By being PURE Intellect. True to form and creation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will it happen collectively, can it happen collectively, is it the way of the universe?
Answer:The way of the Universe is unfolding worlds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the trigger the light?
Answer:THe light is truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Today when I woke up to a very loud alarm clock, from a dream, was the first time (I can recall), where I had a moment where I was trying to cling on to the dream, not wanting to wake, and a second later I felt like I was in a dream. Its like I felt the shift in conciousness, the transition or pull. Its like your reality now, just gets turned upside down. Like when you dream, and you recall thinking how it seems wierd, but for that moment I thought waking life was wierd. You know what I mean? I just felt the transition is what I'm saying.

Also:

I've been giving more thought in this symbol thats burned in my head. I inquired about it a while ago and I think I'm on to something now. I've meditated on it more then a few times since, and always in the same occurence in which it originally formed. A long while ago, this year or last year I did a meditation where I constructed a forest, with a stone tower with winding stairs, with a room up top, which has a cave in the wall, where a vicious bear lives, my totem animal. The first time I tried doing this the first animal to pop in my head was a bear, and so this vision has pretty much stuck. I feel the bear is a strong symbol. Well as well, part of the vision was that theres a door to the room the animal is in, you have to invision a symbol, and I did, with little effort, something completely unique popped in my head. It glowed a bright purple, and it didn't appear instantly, it constructed itself, And now I think it was to show a pattern of occurence.

The very image of the symbol was pretty wierd at first, I got a wierd internal feeling from it that I wasn't used to. The next couple of times I saw it, it was kind of cryptic. I drew it out and asked someone about it and they had bad feelings about it, or at least components about it. So I meditated on it again, pictures stripping away those key components and I found without them the symbol was meaningless, it was nothing special at all, and it lacked that strong feel I felt with the complete symbol. So rather then picture removing the "negative" components of the symbol, I came to accept it as a part of me, and so reverse to the order in which it was constructed, I absorbed it into my body kind of like spagetti into my chest. I just know somehow I felt some sort of a accomplishment from this. What actually happened, I still do not know. Perhaps it will reveal itself in time.

But I think I have it figured out now, the imagery and display seemed to indicate it. Theres a line through the symbol, I was told it was probably bad, and the 2 squares to the right I was told could indicate outside forces out to harm me. I searched within myself and I did not feel I was under some attack. I'll explain how I feel about it now, months after its appearance, but first here it is:

The swirl appears first, then the line, then the forces. My gut feeling about it tells me this:, the swirl represents space, like the formation of a galaxy, and I believe the line indicates time, or more precisely, travel. And the 2 dots, I'm not sure, but from there position, outside the "galaxy", I think it represents worlds. 2 worlds. Our solar system is just NOW joining with the galaxy, rather then orbiting around it, as "scientists" say. Perhaps theres truth to that, and the 2 planets are outside the system to illustrate that. The line also moves, like a slash, from top to bottom, to indicate movement. I think its indicating a distant travel, to earth, and perhaps another world before that, mars?

Well I'd like to get anyone else's feedback. I feel like i'm really connected to this thing, although I didn't initially think a symbol would have such significance to me.

So, any thoughts to share?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So you like games eh SCP? and game making? Took it in school or were going to? I was about to as well but at the last second I pulled out, it was not part of my path, and I knew it, I was only doing it because of the pressure of college and making something of myself from my parents, but that whole situation, their attitude, and mine has greatly changed since then. I like games, making them, but I want to keep it as a hobby. I'd just feel like a drone doing that kind of job for someone, as opposed to now where my job I feel more like a monkey. Ha, but I get satisfaction out of cleaning windows 300 feet in the air. Its the kind of mentality, if I don't do it, who else will?

But games eh, perhaps we should mix ideas, and work on somethin! or at least we have something to talk about. Making games are fun, just the hype of them, you don't even need to finish them. You get really into the feeling of the story, and then picking graphics and sound for mood and you can just picture it in your head and once it starts to slowly code itself together you get this great sense of satisfaction, like when you show pictures of it to people and then they love the idea and they motivate you to work on it more. I like making games more then playing them, because I feel like i'm doing something really really constructive. Although playing them can touch all sorts of emotions that are enjoyable to bring out.

Well heres a screenshot, of the ALPHA, version of my big project:

URL=http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot4jm6.gif]
[/URL]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
before my internet kicked out i was simply saying how great and stimulating game making was to scp, and how its great that he's into it as well, and that we should work on somethin maybe

as well, i posted this:

CLICK HERE FOR BIG VERSION

I love game making, even if the games never get finished! it feels so rewarding. I almost took school for it, but at the last second i realised it wasnt my path, i just felt pressured from my parents and life at the time. I'd feel like a drone being a part of game making team. It lacks the personal touch. I get more satisfaction washing windows that are 300 feet in the air, just because I know if i don't do it, who will?

Though its not a career choice, by far. Its just a necessary path in my life, and school for game making is not. If I go to school, it will be for quantum physics, but I think i'd rather learn on my own, and take the exams and just see if i pass. Long term goal.

I'd love to help you on your flying saucer, and you have to take me for a ride if you get it done. I'm pretty sure my room-mate is destined to be a wealthy inventor so we can get some grant money off him, haha
Whatever his path is I guess, but he likes space ships, aliens, conspiracies and whatnot, so he'll fund it if he had the money. Not a good constructive use of money if you ask me though, so much can be accomplished with so little of it. Our "economy" allows this. We take take take.

But yeah, bone up on your quantum physics to learn how to make it work. But alot of that science is shrouded with ignorance, and it takes alot of time for it to get anywhere amongst the unwilling minds. But yeah, quantum physics, engineering, programming, electronics, I think you'd need a time well versed in all of that
I can motivate and construct how I think my ideas would work pratically, ..inside my head. ha

[edit on 24-10-2007 by CavemanDD]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I think before every move. Do you play online Chess SteveR?

I know the answers to every question I ask, especially when I ask other people questions openly in public. I simply look forward to confirmations. You can trust your judgement 100%, but when another made the same revealation you did, it feels good to know.

Have you found another problem with me SteveR? You seem to hold some sort of subconcious resentment towards me. The only compliments I've every gotten from you is on my photography.

Caveman, we can talk U2U, I don't want this commonality between us to cause the thread to wonder off. I would like to mention that I hope you put all your energy into this love you have for game design. Those screenshots look fabulous! And they remind me of Sid Meyer games.

I will mention this..Gamers love challenges, and analytical people such as yourself need games to keep their brains sharp. I love the linear, logical, puzzle solving games. Most people in this country love button mashers and mindless FP Shooters. I see a decline in game design, I hope you restore the brilliance of some of the older games. My favorite designers are Miyamoto and Kojima.

[edit on 10/24/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Have you found another problem with me SteveR? You seem to hold some sort of subconcious resentment towards me. The only compliments I've every gotten from you is on my photography.

We have spoken privately and I find you to be a nice, likeable individual, but I see your 'unusual personality changes' infront of people you look up to, like Menguard. And the arrogant changes infront of people you look down on (as being less spiritually aware) - in other threads.

On a whole I see no consistancy.

Here.. you're often fawning, seeking favors and attention in most of your posts. See the one I referenced above? It's dishonorable and warrants reply. I may of been astounded, but I bear no negativity toward you, I only see that something is definitely wrong. You are unable to treat people equally. Can we help?

[edit on 24-10-2007 by SteveR]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I was wondering what my purpose in life is, but i feel like im here for something great

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Steve, U2U

I am glad I was wrong, you clarified it for me, thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Acknowledged and you have a reply.

Back to your spiritually scheduled business folks..

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Time will help. I sometimes lose patience with people thats all. Thanks for offerring though. I'm actually always at one end of the spectrum. Positive or Negative. Never in between. But I read your U2, and yes, you got the wrong impression of me. But I did sense you picking up some sarcasm here and there and you did pick it out, so... yes, back to our program..

I'd like to focus today on Time. I think the recent polar shifting activity is causing Time perception in our internal chronometers to percieve time much faster than past decades. I sometimes think a 24hr day today is equivalent to what 15 hours were percieved as in lets say...early 90's.

[edit on 10/25/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join