It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I must go to the moon. My fantasizing of going there keeps me alive sometimes. I feel very drawn to it.

I am with you on that. Did you know luna's silver glow comes from the high titanium content in the top soil? I would pay anything to go there for sure.

If we can find a way around the high gamma radiation, perhaps we can live there one day. Under huge pressurized glass domes. I am against any atmospheric and biological terraforming of the moon - I'd hate to ruin what makes it so special.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
haha, its not painful really, but there is a tingly burning on the rop my head and around.

I only just saw this. Sounds like chakra to me!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Menguard, are your sources telling you the same things they are telling me? Talk to me about the population the the elitist's plan to decrease it. Are you familiar with this topic? I have been receiving information lately and it is coinciding with other proclaimed cosmic communicators such as Alex Collier and George Green. Its almost word for word. We agree on so many terms, ranging from spiritual topics to political. It's almost scary sometimes when these guys preach the same things I've always known. It's bleak, and I'm just telling it from a 3rd party perspective. Please don't think I like to believe this stuff because I do not. Alex Jones said some things last night on C2C radio that were so similar to what I always believed, that I am slowly becoming incapable of small talk little by little every day.

Since the beginning, certain people were chosen to lead. King Arthur to Julius Ceasar. Yes, we did have some false prophets along the way, but the reason why there was so many brothers and sister mating back then was to keep the bloodline. The blood of the divine. The illuminated shining ones that SUPPOSEDLY, according to scriptures, stemmed from Noah.

The order is the Vatican. Now there is a new world order coming, and the human race will be split into two separate species by 2020. Those who are immune to viruses, and those that are not immune. The ones that are not immune will die off and if your well versed in history, you might have heard of a bilderburg plan to reduce the global poplulation very soon.

I want to know who decides who lives and who doesn't Which one of us will mutate, and which will go extinct. Like the eugenics wars of past, the Neanderthals and Cro Magnons, and what the Nazi's did and still do, there has always been an attempt to eliminate a certain breed of people. The Neanderthals were eliminated because of their vocal cords and voice box.

Hence, the nick name "Adam's Apple"

We have an Adam's apple, because our DNA mutated so we can communicate better. Collaboration and cooperation spawns a new civilization. Hunting becomes easier, and we progress as fast as we are now since the Internet was implemented. Therefore the new man, with the Apple of Adam, the first prototypical man according to scripture. Call it bull, but you do believe the chicken came before the egg don't you?

I have been communicating telepathically with an alien source for many years now, and what I've always known has been confirmed by other self proclaimed cosmic communicators. George Green, Alex Collier, are just two other people that speak of things I do. It's too long to get into. But we all think the same things. Same theories and the information is too diverse and broad to think the same word for word. This planet is in bad shape. De-population is something to prepare for. We will all be judged, remember that.

Perhaps judge ment comes in the form of wrath. Disease. Who will be immune, who will not be immune. Who will condition their body to be more susceptible to these artificial engineered virus' and who will be ready for them? Who will know to depend on nature for health, rather than synthetic? How else are they going to decide who lives and who doesn't? The ignorant will naturally die off. The informed will naturally survive.

The gatekeepers and key holders were chosen. All of them. Actors are chosen according to bloodline too. The red carpet signifies the blood-line. The Oscars do show a red carpet rolled out to welcome the elite entertainers. Virus' are all created on DNA computers. The are nanites, and Aids was spread in Corn. Not monkeys.

Now the knowledgeable one will know what to avoid because he is always informed. This informed person will most likely survive. They only want people that deserve to go on, because these key holders know they got greedy. The political plan to tax as many as they can backfired. We have become a cancer to the planet.

The key holders are of course, only holders. They are infact holding the key on behalf of our benefactors, our overseers and these caretakers of our planet have alot to do with our creation. They create the virus' on DNA computers and teleport them wherever they wish is best. Apparently, our benefactors are very unhappy with our progression.

Just a theory, sorry for the negativity, I hope people realize that this is something I really believe and there has been many others who believe this as well. Other cosmic communicators who are messengers. Perhaps, some will shape up because of them. This planet is in bad, bad shape. Wake up people, WAKE UP! Anyone listen to C2C yesterday? They have just dusted off the Georgian Guidestones. They gave us more than one chance. Time is short. Many will perish if humanity does not mature. I only pray our benefactors read this thread and appreciate all the intelligent input on here from all it's intelligent participants. This thread is proof that some deserve to go on and we are not all at the point of no return.

References:

Collier and the Andromaden Compendium

George Green on Depopulation.

Endgame
[edit on 10/28/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have a question... What is my purpose in life? Im 20 now and i have absolutly no idea what i should/suposed to do. And do i have any undeveloped powers?

[edit on 28-10-2007 by boyester]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boyester
What is my purpose in life? Im 20 now and i have absolutly no idea what i should/suposed to do.

It depends on your spiritual age. I'd say that you, boyester, should probably go back to bed.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Go back to bed? Its only 7:13.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Let's talk about vegetarianism.

And tips for enduring it.

Ideas anyone?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Hey Steve,

Vegetarianism is not a simple task to undertake. I attempted this a few years ago and failed miserably. I was not eating healthy foods, and had not really cut meat products out of my diet (which could be considered vegan I guess).

If you are going to try, research the food groups you will need to eat daily without the added protein.

It is definitely a worthwhile experience. Good luck to you. I'll be back on tomorrow possibly with a few more incites.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Thanks Biggie. My vegetarianism will simply be an abstinance from flesh and the murder that goes with. I'll be consuming large quantities of milk, eggs and cheese - so no big worries about protein. As a bodybuilder I'm a protein whore and these are the best sources any way. I'm still deliberating about fish.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
ok...here goes...

why has nothing extraordinary ever happened to me??

I never have seen a ufo
I have never been "abducted" by aliens (but would love too be...)
I never have seen a ghost, angel, demon or otherwise
I never have had a "spiritual" event happen
I never had a "out of body experience"
I have no psi powers at all in any way
I DO NOT believe in God or any higher power...could this be the cause??

I have read that everyone has a purpose on Earth...so what the hell is mine??

My belief is that there is no God and when you die its the great sleep for good...no resurrection, no heaven or hell, no anything..just blackness forever.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Alpha Grey]

Oh my. I was just about to write the same thing. I am flesh rotting. I just don't know it yet. Thanks for the epitomy of the human existence if (I) they know it or not.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
My belief is that there is no God and when you die its the great sleep for good...no resurrection, no heaven or hell, no anything..just blackness forever.

As AAC pointed out a few days ago, there is an inherent logical fallacy in this. Using your example, blackness is still a perception and a perception constitutes existance.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by SteveR]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Why does VENUS have atmospheric erruptions?
Answer:Because of field distortions, our perceptional senses only pick up the field of frequencies we are in. Our perception of reality has been condensed to a 'solid dimensional frequency' that only our own dimension can exhibit. Hence you are only capable of seeing atmospheric conditions because it is what your senses were conditioned to see. But what lies past that atmosperic condtions is a 'booming society' of people.

Field Distortions are why you can't see this civilisation. When ones frequency bands loosen, it is able to handle the input of a more refined generalization capable of holding that enviroment into place. In a sense your 'perceptional field' would have to be 'suspended' so you could see outside the Set Reality of the 'Worlds frequency' band were in. That is why scientists will only be able to pick up that as Weather conditions. Because its past there band of frequency to see in.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Why does VENUS

You are very smart, thank you.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
And you are very receptive to truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Oh my goodness.....Sing along friends!

This is the thread that never ends,
Yes, it goes on and on my friends
Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue posting it forever just because—
This is the thread that never ends,
Yes, it goes on and on my friends.....

Sorry, just had to do that....

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I will tell you what I saw out in space when I looked at the SIRUIS system I saw Three SUns, but when I looked from the corner of my eye they are Space Ships. With an inner civilisation in the middle of the TRIAD. Probably space ships docking within the MOTHERSHIP. Nothing more than shapeshifting the 'frequency band' that we come into contact with. A perfect disquise, not to disrupt our reality. lol.

(You stop looking at the Solar System the same again.)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
They can alter 'frequency bands' like we change clothes. Hence our perception of them would contain whats in our three- dimensional mode, when in reality its a mulit-dimensional exert. We are already in a multi-dimensional band but exist within a three dimensional exert. This is where the seperation of the worlds starts happening. The brain starts opening other chambers of itself connecting all the doors into one chamber. Then picking up the mulit dimensional mind patterning, that alters our world shapeshifting it into the present moment.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is why spirits can manipulate matter, and interject themselves as anything solid. And what world do you think E.Ts are in, while in physical reality. They can change the setting of any stage without much effort at all.

But that much being very true, they are part of a 'wider frequency band ' then we are in. Because of there awareness.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
'That is why our world is one big stage prop and the objects are in disquise'

A tree may no longer be a tree, But a living being capable of communication and much more.

Or a rock, or ant, a lady bug, everything is up for grabs.

(Stretch that world of yours so others may come in)

Suspend that belief system of yours and see what wonders come in.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This EARTH is only a giant E.T prop that we are inside of, a huge Starship, that we are all taken a part in FOR a Giant Experiment. How close are we to the TRUTH.

And when will we be able to ride in other ships is up to us. For other experiments. But closer to the truth through the experimentation.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by menguard]

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join