It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
1. what do you know about my past life?
2. do you sense power within me?

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Amarth]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Yeah, that is definately a timeline, intercept points to come into the world.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

thanks a lot for your input on this, I will continue to look into this as well to see what else I can dig up

[edit on 25-10-2007 by CavemanDD]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Amarth

Say that in front of a mirror every day, not on this thread. Self assurance is the most powerful. We all have great power and capacities.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Dead on.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
4004 B.C.E. - According to 17th century divine James Ussher, Archbishop of Armagh, and Dr. John Lightfoot of Cambridge, the world was created on this day, a Sunday, at 9 a.m.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Nope. It started on 1865 AD, that's when Johnny Walker (scotch whiskey) was created.
So I've had two glasses already? So.

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I had me a nice johnny green label today, on rocks. It's getting cold up here now, upper 40's. Hallelujiah! The full moon had an effect on me, for the worse I think. I am having a hard time relaxing because of it.

I am going Ghost Hunting first thing in the afternoon, I will tell you what I find with my equipment. I'm visiting the Garibaldi-Meucci Mansion here in NY that is notorious for entity presences. I expect lots of Ionic residue. I always thought of apparitions as retina burns in the matrix. Imprints if you will. Ionic residue from the accumulative energies from intense emotions occurring at the same spots in the space time continuum.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

AAC. Detest Scotch. Jack no. 7 for me.

SCP. The Earth orbits the sun at 16,000 mph. We are leaving behind our exact points in the spacetime continuum constantly. You could be right, if the planet's gravity warps the fabric of spacetime and 'carries' the same space around everywhere it goes. Something to think about.

All. Those who are attracted to the moon. Ever felt a burning need to go there? I know I must eventually.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by SteveR]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I had a bottle of Green Label and took to my trip to mexico over the weekend. A friend bought it for me and it was smoooooooth. Have you ever tried the blue label? It is 270 a bottlw. Yikes!

It is good though.

Steve,

You should come to america, jack is so much cheaper here for you. Jack makes me crazy.

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

All. Those who are attracted to the moon. Ever felt a burning need to go there? I know I must eventually.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by SteveR]

The moon I desire to visit. As well as the bottom of the grand canyon.

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
You should come to america, jack is so much cheaper here for you. Jack makes me crazy.

I can say the same thing to you about Scotch

Will do.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I must go to the moon. My fantasizing of going there keeps me alive sometimes. I feel very drawn to it. I'd love to move to the moon and make a copy of these tablets and perch them up on the Lunar Capital.
Georgian Guide tablets.

AC, the Blue label must be aged 50 years or so, I have tried it once in my life, I am not a big drinker, I used to be somewhat, and I stick to Sam Adams beer now. Beer can be healthy when used in moderation. Half of the food on your plate will keep you alive and the other half will lead to your death.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
please, please guys...

Its Jameson's Irish Whisky, and Wisers!

Also if you want somethin to just carry around and chug: Jagger!! haha

Oh i could go for a drink. I think I mgiht, I earned it, exausting myself physically and mentally today.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah I love the moon. I got a nice big telescope I use to stare at the moon with. A lot of interesting stuff. Its beautiful when its like half-cresent moon. You get all these hard shadows that you can't see with a full moon. If I can get a lap-top, and my nightvision security camera back, I plan to take a closer look at the moon, get some pictures, and see if soem low-frequency "things" show up. I can already see some questionable lights on the moon. I just need a better lens now to get a closer look

But yeah, I'd love to go there, I'll do it my dreams.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok so it feels like my brain is on FIRE. As well, the old me is dead, and theres a new one now.

I had a nice 3 hour long meditation today, i accomplished more then I ever have. There was a couple distractions which caused some problems but which made it more interesting. Such as: I got robbed AGAIN, 3rd tme now. Well I didnt get anything stolen I don't think. I think the guy just took my room-mates' girlfreinds laptop, but she was the one who left the door open!! Karma man.. So anyways that was a bit disctracting because I was trying to think about how/if I could help her situation. I'm getting better at knowing things were being stolen from my house, haha jesus... The way I see it, whats mine is everyone's. A loss of a material thing is mildly in-conveniencing.

Ok but anyways, I got this book I've been reading, and going back and reading over and over again for a while which helps me really figure meditation things out, or rather, get them going. The whole, purification, concentration and insight stuff. Well I tried one of the examples in the book; focusing on godly powers. I had an image of a white sphere burned in my head and I kept thinking of the words: white, light, and godly power. Well I used that as my point of concentration to get my mind centered, worked well. Anyways I was thinking of something the other day and I tried it today, I stripped away the part of me that was uniquely male, then took it further and stripped away what parts of me were human, to get the raw me. This image of a curvy bumpy line with like spheres on it popped in my head, like DNA. Like a big worm. That was interesting.

From then on I kept concentrating until I got into a higher and higher altered state. I was trying to feel my energy centers and brin them alive. I felt a big pressure in my head as I was trying to force my brow chakra to vibrate and unlock hidden knowledge. I feel like I accomplished something cuz felt like an internal click.

I felt like I was in a different state of conciousness and being, a new world. I know they say developing abilities can steer you away from meditation, but I had to see for myself, I was trying to see the energy and understand its properties, and the true power and nature of thought. I have a necklage, its just headphone wires looped through an I-ching coin i 'found' (was given to me last year I believe.) But I held it still and focussed on it with my eyes open, then closes, causing it to sway, and then I'd keep doing it to make sure my hand wasn't having an influence. I got it to sway wildly. I then held it in my hand, trying to make it move. I believe it did move quite a bit, but it took much effort. I also tried slowing the energy in it, making it colder, and it did feel a few degrees colder, but I was going for like...arctic. I also tried to soften the metal, and bend it with my fingers, i believe it bent a little, and its a strong coin. So I put that back around my neck and went up stairs with a new perception of reality. I went up to my parents cat, stared in its eyes and said to it with my mind: "I like you cat." And well it wouldnt leave me alone for like 10 minutes, I think it got the message, its not a very social animal.

So what happened here exactly is. I realised the dream. I always felt I was living in the dream but I never really felt it until now. The world is a very different place to me at this moment. It feels like my soul was asleep, and I woke it up. I don't know how else to describe how I feel, I was trying to compare it to dreams and how real they feel, until when you wake up and theres a shift and after a few seconds you feel grounded to "reality". Now I just feel like when I awake from my dreams tommorow, i'm going to awake to a different dream

WOo!! haha, this is great. My brain is on fire, I kinda wanna cram a beer or 2..or 10 in it but this is new to me, I don't know if it will screw it up? haha. Well its like a new brain, I should break it in, haha cheers.

Well thanks to everyone for pushing me in the right direction. You all know who you are.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

SCP I'll U2U you! We'll talk games! Glad you like that screenshot.

Ok I'm going to try and get internet for sure this week. I'm gunna try and be a regular here again by next week.

Have a good weekend guys, don't get too wrecked. Or if you do, drink a glass of water and use willpower to kill the hang-over. REMEMBER: You'll only feel like puking if you think about puking!

cheers!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Good to hear Cave, nice to know you are expanding your mind. You have found the relationship between the infinite and infnitesimal. The Universe, as we knowit, is built and experienced entirely within our own heads.

Cave, mass of brain is only about 4 pounds, and size depends on race, gender. But the amount of neural synaptic pathways available for opening is infinite. You are going throught a re-wiring. A nervous breakdown of some sort, very positive for spiritual development. This is why you see things for what they really are now. You are in every essence a different person than you were last week. We are constantly withering, and re-generating instantly, like a photon that appears and dissapears simultaneously.

[edit on 10/26/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Good to hear Cave, nice to know you are expanding your mind. You have found the relationship between the infinite and infnitesimal. The Universe, as we knowit, is built and experienced entirely within our own heads.

Cave, mass of brain is only about 4 pounds, and size depends on race, gender. But the amount of neural synaptic pathways available for opening is infinite. You are going throught a re-wiring. A nervous breakdown of some sort, very positive for spiritual development. This is why you see things for what they really are now. You are in every essence a different person than you were last week. We are constantly withering, and re-generating instantly, like a photon that appears and dissapears simultaneously.

[edit on 10/26/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

thanks for that!

Yeah whenever I meditate I try to bridge new neuro-pathways. I do it regularly too, focusing on objects with my peripheral, trying to see layers and causing my brain to re-wire. I think i'd even go as far as considering it a past time.

Yeah I just got a beer, its friday, I feel I diserve one. But my brain's still burning. Thats how you KNOW its working! PAIN! haha, its not painful really, but there is a tingly burning on the rop my head and around.

But yeah, thanks man. I really do feel as though who I was even 6 hours ago is dead.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I kinda miss that jerk already, haha

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join