It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Whats scary is we are the ones experimenting on ourselves in other timelines.

But simultaneuos to this one.

God forbid we actually advance ourselves.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ask yourselves are we in a 'Giant space ship' and see what the reply is.

WAITING FOR ANSWERS.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Answer:You are aboard an unseen aerial craft.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Our perception is in three- dimensional mode, when reality is multi-dimensional.

We are already multi-dimensional but operate within three dimensions.

The brain starts opening other chambers of Self connecting all the doors into one chamber.

Then by picking up multi-dimensional light chords (waves), altering our world into the present moment.

(Edited for clarify menguard, I hope you don't mind)

Spot on. Spot on.

I see your unconscious is coming to your conscious. Have you studied the process of self-actualization or individuation?

Sorry, I'm a bit preoccupied by my current psychology class
. Its loads of fun.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Whats scary is we are the ones experimenting on ourselves in other timelines.

There's nothing scary about this, mindblowing yes, frightening no.

Unless of course you are subjecting yourself to the current western worldview. In that case, you're #ed

There's no telling where the rabbit hole will take your understanding.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Oh the humanity, you got to love it.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
(Edited for clarify menguard, I hope you don't mind)

*slaps wrist*

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Everyone has their own interpretation...I hope both of ours sheds light on the unconscious parts of our Self.

Its funny to think we are one. But at the same time, it makes complete sense

We are all the Atman (Spirit), but think we are individual persons (Jivatman); Hindu version of reality.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Menguard - very interesting post. Wondering if you are feeling something
unusual as I saw your post about we are gathering. Is this something different and if so how can we help you understand more. What important to you about this. Peace. u4itornot

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Menguard,

I have a sincere question of how I might be able to unleash what I am feeling inside of me. I can't seem to focus it, I am hoping you may shed some light on how I may do this.

Thank You,
The_Final

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Final

Answer:By releasing your fears and opening your dreams wide open, to see what stems from the subconscious. What is it that your subconscious is trying to convey.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
In essence we are merging our physical bodies into the light, making humankind transcend his belief system. We are taking our physical bodies back to the spirit realm with us. But sustaining life on a new set of rules.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
We are PURE ENERGY, beings of light. We can manipulate matter at the bat of an eye lash, slow down time, speed it up, enlargen the peripheral view of enviroments, escape universes, free space and time. Navigate through our own worlds we helped create. Change the scenery of our enviroment, by just thinking it, thoughts are manifestations of spirit.

You can manipulate all the elements.

We are immeasurable in size when spirit guides us.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I got a simple little question perhaps someone can explain to me. I read into it yesterday and found it intiguing.

Astral Projection: our projected energy is part matter, part liquid? When we astral project, we are in some sort of liquid state? what is this liquid, and why? Is liquid matter required so that we can experience our surroundings, like the reason we have a fully body? Can the amount of liquid be controlled, like say for example you need to go through a wall, but the liquid matter could not go through the wall, would you convert to pure energy and then partial liquid when you leave the wall?

Is there even any truth to this at all? It makes sense to me when put in perspective of experiencing your surroundings through matter. To my knowledge, I don't recall any clear projection I may have done so I have no idea.

It's unknown territory for me and I think the reason I've failed in the past to project is because of fear of the unknown. I wanna know what I'm getting myself into. I just bought a book which helps explain quite a great deal but they never explained the liquid part.

- Caveman

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Living Liquid light energy, yes some propel (space ships) with it. I saw it go through a ufo, it made the lights of the ship blink and created centrifical force where the middle of the ship would rotate. It kind of looked like mercury. But was alive and had an electric charge to it.

That is why people report the ship being alive, because its an energy being supplying the power to the ship. They manifest the ship.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

hmm, thanks. Very interesting indeed. I'd love to some sort of device that would harness this liquid and propel something with it.

like mercury?

I wonder if it is perhaps a metal or something, but is melted due to extreme heat (high energy vibration..) Could it cause damage?

Perhaps its a liquid much simpler then water, or instead, a very dense, high element. Maybe it has some sort of bizarre properties.

Interesting, no doubt. Thanks for clarifying that a bit more for me.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

More simplified, that energy is an actual (light being), making the ship go around.

That (energy being) made a ship manifest "through thought" so it can transport through frequency bands. Hence splitting dimensions.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
interesting. A simple, yet complex life-form of light? Sentient, intelligent, aware? A cosmic slime of some sort?

How does it fit into astral projection? Do we create this liquid light with our thoughts? Does it manifest to help us whenever we need it?

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

What do you think we can do?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This 'living light energy' is us in another form of existance. Nothing more than a phase change, or dropping of our material bodies. We are spirits in the flesh.

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join