It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Or he has a very strong connection to the source. A web of information. All he has to do is connect, and 'google-it'

You are absolutely correct. This is the best analogy I have heard.

Find the heart beat of life behind the manifestations of stimuli, and you will tap into the same ability.

The first 150 pages are most helpful for this endeavor.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Some information is un-googleable. Say that 100 times fast!

So he can google my purpose in life? Awesome!

Menguard, am I the future of Hollywood? Will I be the next Spielberg?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Some information is un-googleable. Say that 100 times fast!

SCP,

True. Only that which doesn't exist. The blank pages you have yet to write.

Those you have written will be available though.

The Spiritual Warrior is the greatest of them all.. only he, cannot be stopped by boundary or force in his pursuit of greatness.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Those you have written will be available though

Explain how, I'm interested in seeing if we have the same answer.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Explain how, I'm interested in seeing if we have the same answer.

We will all have the same answer unless a new way is forged. Any information or vibrational frequency is accessible and downloadable through the networks of spirit. CavemanDD was dead on in his assertion.

Menguard offers or used to offer a graduate program for such synchronity. We worked very closely together at that time, I assume most of his answers to people on this thread are derived via the same technique.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

intriguing. Would this perhaps be burried within the endless pages of this great thread? Theres enough replies here to make a novel. The big book of replies by (list like a thousand people as the author), ha.

I'm glad to know you think I'm right about that. I've always felt a good universe, or good conciousness, is a simple one. If we had infinity to somehow create some network with a simple search bar, I think we would. But finding this particular search engine requires you to solve puzzles to decrypt each letter in the url.

I'd be interested in developing my abilities to tap into this source of information. Could you steve, please educate us more on this program? Divine information just pops in my head without effort. I'd like to see what I can do with a little extra help. The internet analogy, well right now I feel like i'm using windows 95, with a 14k modem, in like 1994, where theres only...30 webpages
But i got the knowledge, its still there. I just forgot the know-how.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yes, I do agree with Caveman's analogy. I do, and I learned about such a theory on this thread.

I just don't think somethings can be answered and some people ask some bizarre questions.

Interesting to know this method of communication was taught. But where again?

Are cyborgs the only ones capable of this collective hive mind. Similar to Roddenberry's BORG. Because If we all are capable of cosmic communication and quantum conversation, we must all be cyborg.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

'We are all a bunch of strings connected to source'.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Answer: You are the stain in the pants OF Steven Speilberg.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I agree to some extent, we are all capable of being umbilical cords to the universe and that is something I would like to believe.

But why are so many people growing old and never finding that connection? Why are only 5-10% of humans enlightened?

Is organic and mechanical a dichotomy where we are meant to be upgraded by non- natural selective methods in order for consciousness to evolve.

Is intelligence evolving into a mechanical exo-skeletal existence, rather than the analog and primitive electro chemical organic bodies we have?

I believe in DNA computers. Organic machines with both organic and mechanical components. But perhaps DNA is all that is organic about them.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

???

Ok then, I'm satisfied...didn't think humor was in your programming Menguard.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Cosmic Communication, is right on. The Super Highway to vast intelligence.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Answer:Only when it is appropriate, hello time, hello place.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Good laugh, and thanks for the motivation. But that is all it was. I don't believe I am the reason Spielberg is not sleeping at night you know. My work is not public, so how can he be staining himself ?!!! LOl. Thanks for being nice tho.

[edit on 10/23/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Very strange. Sorry folks, I was getting around to answering your question Caveman and 40 minutes just slipped away from me. I'm having difficulty accounting for it. Must of been an excessive focus.

SCP,

Is intelligence evolving into a mechanical exo-skeletal existence, rather than the analog and primitive electro chemical organic bodies we have?

Without a doubt, the organic body you and all others possess is infinitely more advanced than any imagination of an upgrade you may conjure. Please do not belittle your design so.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think we, everything is connected to a source. I come to this conclusion because we are made of molecules, of atoms that exist everywhere, within these atoms lie a pattern, instructions. I'm not sure what an atom is but to my guess, its a physical shell for energy. The energy is there, its everywhere, and existing in a physical reality, the energy creates these atoms, kind of like lego. And they simplify a physical means for creation. The building blocks. And the energy inside them vibrates, like menguard was saying about strings. Well in quantum physics, theres "string-theory", which talks about how electrons and such are like vibrating strings they think. I think if these scientists have an open mind, they'll find the truth.

But anyways, so everyone and everything in the physical realm we've created for ourselves, is made of these building blocks we've created. So right there that should say something about a universal connection. I try explaining my beliefs to people and i always use something rediculous to them as an example, like a chair, and explain to them how I feel divinely attached to this plastic chair, haha. TRUTH. I do feel this way. For this chair is made of energy as well right? In a way this lawn chair is my distant cousin. Or rather. 'I' am the lawn chair. WE ARE THE CHAIRS, guys. ("we are borg")

And then from there I was thinking about how we manipulate our unified reality with changing thought. Like 1000 people at home thinking, gee I hope its a nice day on monday, this weekend was great. I honestly believe this just happened, for it is 5-10 degrees celcius today, standard october weather, and yesterdat it was 26! In celcius, that means you can wear shorts. I lost all my 'winter resistance' from workin in the sun, so I made sure to soak in the cold rain today.

so Ok, universal standard lego, and thoughts and will of many generating results.

The 3rd reason I feel this way:

Astrology, like deep complex astrology. Things like birth charts fascinate me. Like if it said i am a nice guy because the moon was here and venus was there, etc etc. Now apply this to everyone, just everyone in your house, I'm not even talking the universe. Well it seems to me like i can somehow manipulate venus, or its manipulating me, and other people, or they are manipulating it to. Whatever the case, I think this shows that we, everything is interconnected.

I affect the solar system, the solar system affects the galaxy, the galaxy affects the universe, the dimensions, whatever and ever right.

As me and my freind joke, we think astronomy needs to team up with astrology.

I believe this to be truth, for one the deadly accuracy of my birth chart and its relations to local stellar, energy bodies. And to me it just makes a sense. A perfectly linked system. And if we're all linked, and we can all think, then i think we could share the great mass of knowledge.

Right now as we speak, I think we're learning from that plastic lawn chair I spoke of. And you know what it says? Getting sit on hurts. Why does everyone feel the need to bend us until near breaking point, is it because we're cheap? haha, and you know what, take that last sentence and apply it to people and it kind of makes sense doesn't it?

Well thats my belief of the network. Hope that helped shed light for you. I could be a little wrong, or completely. But for me it is the truth

[edit on 23-10-2007 by CavemanDD]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Are cyborgs the only ones capable of this collective hive mind. Similar to Roddenberry's BORG. Because If we all are capable of cosmic communication and quantum conversation, we must all be cyborg.

No, that wasn't literal. Think of a picture painted only by the best lies in truth.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
yes, super-highway to knowledge!

co-ordination. A go learn and come share after kind of mentality I think.

Thats why i think the best thing you can do for anybody, is to learn something for yourself. That way you can teach them.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

That way you can teach your other selves.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

right! of course. I understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join