It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Menguard! You are an amazing talent! The ingenuity of your poetry is....hypnotizing.

I assume you are a unit of carbon, aren't you? In order to access a IP address on an internet network in a 3D physical dimension, you must be in bodily form. Unless you are in the 4D. So where is your transmission exactly coming from, please be specific.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Not to be rude...
... but I hope that's a joke or form of humor.

More importantly, we have all seen Menguard.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Interesting, I did not know. In what form did you two meet? Physically? When is the next G2G ?

I rarely joke Steve, but interested in hearing his answer.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
We ofcourse meet on a certain level everytime we interact, as spirits. I would wager this holds true for any medium.

But as for something more tangible and less theoretical, I can say Menguard and I have met, and maybe others have met him too, in the astral layer. Where one can see, hear, and travel with the chakras of the light body.

As to my comment though most of us have seen his image on MySpace.

I'd like to hear his answer aswell. There are ofcourse jewels brought forth by the most unusual of questions.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Interesting to know, I can only communicate astrally with a few people, mostly family only.

I figured I'd add a photo on this thread that I took earlier today, it's a chapel that I like to visit, I like to go in there because it's empty and private after 6pm. The figure is me also.

[edit on 10/20/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Nice photography. Is that a star in the sky or a hot pixel?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks alot, It's a star alright, I have some outtakes that show more of them and some brighter stars.

I'm waiting for 1:30am or so, getting my telescope and camera ready for some meteors supposedly coming in from the Orion belt that are remnants of Haley's comet.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sorry if asked before: Who will be the next president of the United States?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Sounds like alot of fun. Unfortunately the area I live has too much light pollution to do that effectively. It's a personal trade off, I appreciate the city lights and urban photography.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Okay, so I have made my choice.

I want to stand in the true light and I have made my stand there at the nexus or the edge.

I refuse to harm anything or anyone. Except in defense of myself or any other.

I'm following my heart and the hard road it sets for me.

I am true to myself and seek guidance from my higher self.

I have found my inspiration and my passion.

I believe in unconditional forgiveness and finding the good in all things.

I had a question but after saying those things it seems to be answered already.

I guess I just feel the need to know that there are some who stand with me, but even if there are none I will stand alone. Just for her if nothing else.

Many have guided me to this point and I want to thank them and justify their faith by pledging my love and eternal alleigance.

One in particular has inspired me to stand my ground.

One whom I treasure beyond all else.

I want to stop what is coming but maybe it has to happen, I am unsure. Am I right in protecting those around me by neccessary means. It might mean harm for many? I just hope that the light within me is sufficient to prevent this.

I want to share is with all who seek and shine it upon those who yet cannot.

My pain is for you, my heart beats for love.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
On this night I wish but to leave and be relased.

Should I leave would all the love and light in my very soul, heart and being pass unto her should I wish it?

How much longer must I endure that she can see this love, this heart? I have shown it to the utmost for her and yet it is not pure enough.

I would sooner end this and have her recieve my love in it's purest form than live and corrupt it..

[edit on 21-10-2007 by JimmyBlonde]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Funny, I see two stars. One red and one blue.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

In the center of space and time.

The "Nexus Point". The meduim within and out of the Universe.The center of self is the center of the Universe.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyBlonde
Funny, I see two stars. One red and one blue.

I thought that was the top of his church spire. My friend, you are lamenting over a woman, why?

PS Menguard - U2U, Thanks.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by SteveR]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JimmyBlonde

You are re-wiring your mind and are essentially becoming re-born. You might never see things the same way again...good luck on your journey my friend. I do hope you make the right choice. If the love isn't pure, it can lead to many other hostile emotions. Love can lead to Jealousy, Envy, Hate.

The more you love someone, the easier is becomes for you to wind up hating the person.

And do you really love her? Or do you love the fact that she loves you and makes you feel secure with your self image? Just a question that we all should ask ourselves with relationships.

[edit on 10/21/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

No worries,

Dogs are from the heavens.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Ok.
. Another U2U, thanks Menguard.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by SteveR]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

My dog is. He is more than a dog, he is very aware. I sometimes think he is my spirit guide in canine form, every since he came around, I became more humble. I also think he is a reflection of me. He doesn't trust anyone, he is controlling, he hates strangers automatically. He suppresses his emotions well for a dog.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
My dog is. He is more than a dog, he is very aware. I sometimes think he is my spirit guide in canine form, every since he came around, I became more humble.

Ditto.

Here's a picture of my angel.

Liz
Liz (8mp)

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Mengaurd, nice arrangment of your complex, yet subtle points of spirit. Well done!

I love the way you educate people of the pathway to your intended truth, rather than deliver it conspicuously.

Until the soul recognizes the difference between the "I" and the "I Am," the words will not be recognized at full capacity.

But there is certainly a beautiful hunting trail that has been left for investigation. I will certainly enjoy rereading your poetic evidence.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join