It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Favorite lines from the recent Batman film..

"I am using the monster I have become to combat evil"

I enjoyed playing the recent Legend of Zelda game where the hero chosen by the gods was chosen because of his inability to be affected by his dark half. The hero is the only one who can decipher the language of the sky people and restore light to his country, where corruption has spread. In order to do so he must understand evil, and do understand it means destroying it, and first you have to face it and beat it in yourself. If not, you will be consumed by it and controlled by it.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
FAO Menguard,

Hi!

Would you know at all what the intense pressure vortex is on crown base?

Thx ye kindly.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

If you wouldn't mind me responding...

Its either an inbalance or a failure to see the light in others. Its not that anything is wrong with you, I happen to have this as well. My pressure seems to be due to a great deal of personal upheavel over the past few months. Could this be a symptom?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Upheavel may be a factor. Thoughts are energy in motion. Any conflicts will manifest somewhere in the aura. Why the crown chakra I do not know. The pressure alleviated somewhat when I asked for some assistance.

Any more ideas?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I was thinking the crown chakra because this is our connection with the divine or unknown (or universal subconscious depending on how you look at the world).

The root connects us with the Earth and 'lower' energies, while our crown allows infinite awareness.

A problem with the crown could be any of the following:

The highest crown chakra is said to be the chakra of consciousness, the master chakra that controls all the others. Its role would be very similar to that of the pituitary gland, which secretes hormones to control the rest of the endocrine system, and also connects to the central nervous system via the hypothalamus. The thalamus is thought to have a key role in the physical basis of consciousness.

source

Crown chakra

Some positive aspects of this colour/chakra are:-

A reverence for all life
Self sacrificing in the service of others
An ability to see the appropriate route for the benefit of the higher self
Idealism

Some negative aspects of this colour/chakra are:-

No concern for others
Feelings of superiority
Lack of contact with reality

source

The crown chakra is our connection to our spiritual nature and its state of harmony is reflected in our capacity to allow our spirituality to become an integral part of our lives. Here we find our ability to trust in life and to see the bigger picture, letting go all illusions and fears, to live in the present moment. It is through this chakra that we see our connection to all of Life, receive inspiration, realise our spiritual devotion.

Only with a balanced and open crown chakra will we attain our highest level of consciousness and spiritual awareness. It is the gateway through which we access our Divine Wisdom and Power.

Imbalance leads to living the illusion of separation; focussing on past events or future possibilities; a lack of trust in life.

source

I have a problem sometimes with the negative aspects of the crown...Disconnection with reality is a big factor...Whether that be personal or global or ultimate.

I had another idea...The Western world is completely detached from their higher selves as a rule. We judge without the bat of an eye, we think we know what's best for everyone else, but our own self. We have no problem putting another down.

But when it really comes down to it, our own Self is taking the greatest toll. We are hurting our True Self, one we all share an essence of.

We are socially disfunctional due to our worldview, which happens (in general) to be materialistic and individualistic. Self comes first, no matter if that ends up blowing up in our face as long as its for some sort of miniscule gain.

"But hey, I went to church on Sunday and listened to the preacher!"

Well sorry buddy, he doesn't know what's going on either!

[edit on 14-10-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

"focussing on past events or future possibilities; a lack of trust in life."

Check, Check, Check.

Thank you Biggie. I do not find any of the negative aspects valid at this time. My favorite source you posted is the last one.

A year ago I had the same issue with the third eye, I do not get that problem anymore. I wonder what change in my life or thinking fixed it?

I've also noticed one can only sense their chakra once a certain development level has been reached. There are plenty of folks with imbalanced chakras that do not "feel" anything (pressure/energy) to tell them so.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The third source was my favorite also, but the rest of the site seems to be kind of a ploy to gain some business

I am not sure there is a specific treatment other than some yogic practices and meditation perhaps...Other than introspection. I have found clarity from trauma by looking at the event, and evaluating why I feel a certain way.

Letting go is a very powerful tool on the spiritual path. We use enormous amounts of energy holding onto past experiences and when we have the courage to let go, we often feel balanced and relaxed at once. All that previous tension has moved on. The experience is still there, but understanding has been reached as to why it happened in the first place.

I've also noticed one can only sense their chakra once a certain development level has been reached. There are plenty of folks with imbalanced chakras that do not "feel" anything (pressure/energy) to tell them so.

BRAVO! I could not have said it any better myself. No clarification required

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hey guys!

SteveR, Biggie Smalls

I seem to be quite new with meditating, and have just recently learned about chakras these few months. My question to you, if you don't mind giving a reply, how would I know that I am progressing (in terms of knowing what it feels like to open my third eye or other chakras)What can I look out for in advance?

Reading this post for the past few days, and learning about the higher self and such, has opened my eyes to the possibilities outside human existence. I want to know if any can help guide me to the right state of mind to achieve the higher self in me. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, this thread is great! So many wise people here.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The SCIENCE OF LIGHT-SOUND FORMATION.

GOD IS INTELLIGENCE.

[Energetic patterning shifting] the very life source to keep us contained within this invisble barrier of life.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I was born an Indigo, and have since found my way to developing a Crystal mentality. I can't talk anymore, I rather just talk telepathically. I can't even think about the last time I became fiery and hyper tensive. I awakened and have since broke away from the Indigo way of life, and feel as if I ascended even higher.

I am now waiting for the new generation of enlightened young warriors to pave the way for the N.W.O. I am too developed now to do the job of the Indigo, it is rough work and I have sinced flushed out all of my inner rage and anger. I am now comfortable and steady in my ways, and believe I am in Crystal form waiting for my stage.

cj6

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
A lot of people seem to think the world will end in some way or another, but I've always thought why does the world have to end?!

I doubt you'll have a logical answer to this, but does the world necessarily have to end?!?!?!

I'm very curious about this!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Answer:There is no ending, only a phase change within the molecular structure of life.

cj6

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by cj6

Answer:There is no ending, only a phase change within the molecular structure of life.

A phase change within the molecular structure of life?!?! Well since we're all scientists here...LOL no seriously, I have no idea what that means! Very few brain cells functioning here! A little help please?!?!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Answer:We don't cease to exist, we just take on a different form of life.

Didn't want to dissapoint, your labeling. Lol.

cj6

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
LOL I wish I was smarter, then maybe I could understand the concept of your answer!

Anyways, I have another question: If we all have a purpose in life, how do we find it without wasting time?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here is a gift from me to you all, enjoy. One hundred free ebooks and etexts.

www.spiritwritings.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Reading many ATS threads, I see poor grammar and ridicules spelling errors. I want to punch a hole in my expensive LCD screen. Am I a perfectionist.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
Reading many ATS threads, I see poor grammar and ridicules spelling errors. I want to punch a hole in my expensive LCD screen. Am I a perfectionist.

2 errors.

Reading many ATS threads, I see poor grammar and rediculous spelling errors. I want to punch a hole in my expensive LCD screen. Am I a perfectionist?

Point made?

[edit on 15-10-2007 by SteveR]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Here is a gift from me to you all, enjoy. One hundred free ebooks and etexts.

Fascinating. I'm pleased by the age of the books.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

[Energetic patterning shifting] the very life source to keep us contained within this invisble barrier of life.

I've witnessed this before, I think. Are they actual conventional-looking patterns? Are infinite patternings a constant within the outer universes? If so, can we decipher the pattern for benifit? Random questions of interest, I suppose.

Thanks bro,
AAC

[edit on 16-10-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join