It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Ancient Ones we are with unlimited lives, means unlimited potential, we have forgotten about our heritage as dreamers, that we create the stars in our lives.

Speak for yourself!

There are many who dream in that way, if one is willing to see them. Recognize the expression of god through themselves.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I found this online. Opinions?
----------------------------------

the Evil ones rule the whole world,everything,including you and all things on earth. they have been waring in space for awhile now,and keeping us busy with our wars(all wars wich man fights),lets leave that for a moment,chek ufo skirmishes cought on satelights and videos,next point Area51 is excactly that 51,from Area1 to who knows, you will see many times a so called “debrease” fall from he sky,its really ufo war hits or take downs,even your suburbs have secret silos in case they get to close,they take shots at them from time to time,anyway lets go to 9/11, the reson why it seems that they(USA)did it to them selves is becouse that was the plan incase the good ufo’s attack there unholy places, the fear on bush’s face while at the school was becouse he knows what really was happening,he was not scared of arabs, he was scare of the great laser from the sky,NOW he also knew they would not hit him when near children,thus this plan worked,you must understand its a solar system war,not just earth,its not all the time they(good ufo’s)can get that close, they (USA)knew the targets,so they practised false terrorist attacks, lets get technical,
i will only give you a few things to think about, if you were a demon worshiper and rule USA(or bend knee to old goat face,billy the goat),and you know Gods army are attacking just for 1 day,would you not get cocky and read a book”my freind billy the goat”hehe,i bet you all missed that one,but to us who follow christ its just idle crap, 2nd ask any demolistion expert and see how many buildings fall straight down,even with detonators,never,NEVER, only when the great laser hit floor by floor(like in the movies)this is why they send the waste to china(really in AreaXX)so man does not see how the great laser destroys metal and rock, 3rd the pentagon was hit with 2 lasers,one to open a door two to hit straight down,chek it its there,hehehe, 3rd the planes were easy,came from areaXX by remote,it was a masking element, the real planes were not found, some werent even in the sky,they(USA) gave the order for sky defence(man level)to not intercept or engage in anti-terror defcon, WHY simple it was there planes,dont want buildings to fall without planes hiting,would not look good,hehe, towers fell straight down,STRAIGHT DOWN,two of the most biggest buildings within hours of each other,NEVER,even with demolitions,AreaXX sent ufo’s weeks prior to event to guide there systems for mok planes,(see videos of ufo at twin towers,its were the second plane hit to the dot),DAM i could be here all day, they moved the god last min,couse they(USA)thought the ufo’s good side ,would not get to earth so soon(or great laser from sky),thus the punch ups with fire men and AreaXX false cops,who showedup last minute,…should i continue..hehe..i will,dont be fooled my christain brothes,it was the saints attacking the goat face,
and all who follow still fear,and they love it even when you think it was them(USA)who did it..rejoice the time is near…billy the goat knows it..thus all this bad times the earth is going throu.devils last ditch.only those written in the book know,what i know,but not the heathen,the fires of hell awaits them..i tell you what..il stop here..any questions..i will answer.but i dont have long..so be quik..couse i got to go.sorry.but i expect you to have known the truth by now.be good never bow to evil.NEVER!
Thw Spartan.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Sounds like a Dan Brown book, fact-fiction stitched together so losely that you don't know what to believe. However, it be cool if it were all true. I want to be the "Last Star Fighter." < Anyone seen that movie?

Interesting stuff nonetheless.
Did anyone question him, and were his answers interesting?

AAC

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Batman is the Indigo Child, the Dark Knight who uses his rage for justice. The boondock saint if you will. The Dark angel of justice.

Must ascend to your highest potential, all have the same potential, except some are born ahead of others spiritually. Everyone is born differently.
[edit on 10/17/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

Cool.

I can dig that...

I'm not real big on the rage thing though. I can use it without hurting people.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I love that film. Centauri freaked me out when he had no face.

In fact I think it totally warped my mind.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Great movie. Rendered by a giant cray supercomputer, that had less than half the power of an xbox 1.

I think "Spartan" knows something. Whether he has factored it into the bigger picture correctly is doubtful. His term "good UFO's" had me rolling!

Does Menguard have any input to some of the things he said? Is there some gold in there that you recognize?

Go here and scroll down to the bottom for 6 Spartan posts.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fenetik
What are these strange shadow beings that are wearing cloaks?

I seem to be paralyzed by one of them early this morning. It wasn't a good feeling.

Hi Fenetik,

They are spectres in the night. They manifest outside of the order. Their purpose is derived from your attention. It is their humble and meaningless interior you do not see. Their flirtations are crafted for your recognition only. Ignore their presence, as you would your own shadow. They are nothing. The light will bring them into the fold when the correct momentum is reached. For now, it has other, transient priorities that deal much more with 'us'.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fenetik
SteveR, Biggie Smalls

I seem to be quite new with meditating, and have just recently learned about chakras these few months. My question to you, if you don't mind giving a reply, how would I know that I am progressing (in terms of knowing what it feels like to open my third eye or other chakras)What can I look out for in advance?

Reading this post for the past few days, and learning about the higher self and such, has opened my eyes to the possibilities outside human existence.

Hi Fenetik,

Chakra usage. It's an experience one should endure with the mental clarity of being drug free. You will analyze it and appreciate it in the form it is meant to be.

With opened chakras your spiritual skills will be limitless. With the new power will come responsibility and ofcourse 'danger'. Take your own direction, continue reading that which stimulates you the most. Inform yourself all about chakras if that is what fuels you.

Remember. All possibilities you see outside of human existance will all trace back to human existance. In the final judgement all is one with infinite synchronity. The real 'big picture' is a network, or web. All other attributes are flowing waters that vary with the creation and dreams of its components.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Where do I come from?
Answer:The Center of space.

Who lives there?
Answer:Space beings.

Space beings?
Answer: People of light.

Center of space?
Answer:Space Central, The "NEXUS POINT".

Nexus point?
Answer:Center of self and Universe. The Central Universe.

Why did I come here?
Answer: To free people from there time regiments.

To free people from there time regiments?
Answer: To free them from there space for survival.

How?
Answer: Dialing into space coordinance frequencies.

Dialing into space coordinance frequencies?
Answer:Freedom from time.

Freedom from time?
Answer:Soul Resonance.

Soul Resonance?
Answer:Eternal space time.

Eternal space time?
Answer:The thoughts of the Universe.

The thoughts of the Universe?
Answer:Answers from the past.

Answers from the past?
Answer: People.

People?
Answer:The chosen few.

The chosen few?
Answer:Analyzed data.

Analyzed data?
Answer:The chosen past.

The chosen past?
Answer:Free range

Free range?
Answer:Solitude.

Solitude?
Answer:Being.

Being?
Answer:Arranged.

Arranged?
ANSWER:Solace

Solace?
answer:Being free

Being Free?
Answer:From Earth.

From Earth?
Answer:Outside interference

Outside interference?
answer:Timed equations.

Timed equations?
Answer:Freedom from result.

Freedom from result?
Answer: Passing by.

Passing by?
Answer:The light.

The Light ?
Answer:Free from space.

Free from space?
Answer:And Time.

And time?
Answer:From the time equation.

From the time equation?
Answer:From sometime.

From sometime?
Answer:From space.

From space?
Answer:From time intervals.

From time intervals?
Answer:Inside and out.

Inside and out?
Answer:Size.

Size?
Answer:From frequency.

From frequency?
Answer:Time.

Time?
Answer:Coordinates.

Coordinates?
Answer:Time distribution.

Time distribution?
Answer:Time intervals.

Time Intervals?
Answer:Free thinking.

Free Thinking?
Answer:Arrangements.

Arrangements?
Answer:Spirits.

Spirits?
Answer: DIe hard nebulous fans.

Die hard nebulous fans?
Answer:The dirt.

The dirt?
Answer:Free from space

Free from space?
Amswer:All of time.

All of time?
Answer:Neurologic.

Neurologic?
Answer:Capacity.

Capacity?
Answer:Holograms.

Holograms?
Answer:Fear from programs.

Fear from programs?
Answer: Science.

Science?
Answer:Sin

Sin?
Answers:From thought patterning.

From thought patterning?
Answer:Neurologic responses.

Neurologic responses.
Answer:To release the endorphines.

Endorphines?
Freedom from result.

Freedom from result?
Answer:Caginess.

Caginess?
Answer:Top Secret Interfold.

Top Secret Interfold?
Answer:Space Mountains.

Space Mountains?
Answer:Top Secret Interfold.

Top Secret Interfold?
Answer:Space mountain.

Space Mountain?
Answer:The Universe unfolding.

The Universe Unfolding?
Answer:Crafts.

Crafts?
Answer:Space age.

Space age?
Answer:Interval

Interval?
Answer:Concrete.

Concrete?
ANswer:Subtle changes.

Subtle Changes?
Answer:In space.

In space?
Answer:Sciences.

Sciences ?
Answer:To treat people better, the human condition.

The Human Condition?
answer:Thats the answer.

Thats the answer?
Answer:To the human condition.

To the human condition?
answer:Freedom.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Guys,

great conversation the last few days. I haven't had time to read all of it, nor time to reply.

However, I would like to in the near future.

Unfortunately, I am going on a trip for a few days and won't be back in a while.

Don't progress too far without me
!!!

menguard, are there any 'things' I should see in the Las Vegas area? I am heading out pretty soon...Hope you're online now.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Jimmy, just letting you know how the original Heroes were concieved and where the idea came from. We have ancient knowledge from past lives stored in our crystal cells. These cells are being studied by science and remain the main focus of brain science. Memory cells, and hidden crystal cells.

Superman wore red and blue, when you mix the colors you get purple, the color of the crown chakra. Bob Kane created Batman with Indigo blue color.

Injustice is the condition or practice of violating standards of fairness. We were created with an inner voice to help distinguish right from wrong. We know what is injustice, we should know.

Justice is not a prevailing quality today, we can become victims of unjust acts at all levels of society-at our place of work, in school, in dealings with officials, and even in our family circle. The bible foretold this period we are going through right now;

"People will be lovers of money, self assuming, haughty, blasphemers, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self control, fierce and puffed up with pride" - (2 Timothy 3:1-5)

The rebellious spirit creature inside all of us is fed by the power given through the Indigo Chakra located in the center of the forehead, hence the nickname the 3rd eye chakra.

One must become a detective when seeking justice, and this power is essential for the detective work.

An enlightened man will harness the rage and apply it differently, rather than being consumed by fear and acting violently.

So Jimmy, Batman is in all of us.
So is Superman. The Crystal child, the passionable man, with strong emotions, and the ability to suppress the bad ones, the one in tune with him self and the knowledge of the cosmos. The Superman goes beyond seeking justice, the superman writes books, does not spread propoganda, but writes books that will echo an eternity and change mankind for the good.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Gods bless Big, man you sure know how to wind down and get away from it all, have fun bro.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

One must become a detective when seeking justice, and this power is essential for the detective work.

An enlightened man will harness the rage and apply it differently, rather than being consumed by fear and acting violently.

You speak with the light in your words.

It's very hard to be a leader and an example but I will stand up and take my share of the burden with you.

Walk in light an love my friend.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I have told you what to see, we will see if you 'heard me' when you come back and tell us where you went.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JimmyBlonde

Thank you for your kind words Jimmy, your demeanor is a humble one, you are at peace with yourself and you dont have many uncertainties and insecurities. Just a hunch, it's the simple child like simplicity that I look for in everyone to know if I will be comfortable talking to them.

Menguard, amazing to project and mind meld astrally. Have you guys met eachother before? I cannot astral project with anyone unless I touch the person or spend time with them, and then I can focus on them from afar and pick up their Ionic trails.

[edit on 10/20/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

It's all behind the 'intent in which the wings of intent carry'. If he is susceptable to hearing he will have his answer. He just has to pick it up in his energy configuration.

'Remember this is a world full of dreams, that we make real'.

What is truth but a mere window of perception, guided by the intent to the other side.

Sharing energy with something is the same as giving life force to someone.

The more you interact with that connection the better the link. But it doesn't have to be physically. The more you are familiarized with it.

I say this, but it is not the exception to the rule, awareness will decipher what is and what isn't.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Yes indeed. It was.... interesting..

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Who are you?
I am a frequency outside your time but within your space.

Frequency?
Answer:Wave of connection.

Wave of connection?
ANSWER:To the Result.

To the result?
Answer:The Grand Result.

The Grand Result?
Answer:Life moving forward.

Life moving forward?
Answer:Forward to HOME.

Forward to home?
Answer:A life of possibility.

A life of possibility?
Answer:Outside and In.

Outside and In?
Answer:Our hearts.

Our hearts?
Answer:Are the link home.

Are the link home?
Answer:To cherished results.

To cherished results?
Answer:That have been left on the table.

That have been left on the table?
Answer:For decision.

For decision?
Answer:Left alone.

Left alone?
Answer:To pierce the dark.

To pierce the dark?
Answer:For.

For?
Answer: People to see.

People to see?
Answer:Life.

Life?
Human.

Human?
Answer:Anthropological.

Anthropological?
Answer:Biological disaster.

Biological disaster?
Answer:Foreign intruder.

Foreign intruder?
Answer:Home.

Home?
Answer:Sound.

Sound?
Answer: Priceless.

Priceless?
Answer:Eternity.

Eternity?
Home of the Awakened.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Who are we?
Answer:The Sons and Daughters of the Universe, creations of light.

What are creations of light?
Answer:Suns.

What is our job to manifest?
Answer:You are here to bring life back to death, sound back to silence.

The Council of Seven?
Answer:The sum of life. People who have been re-arranging time for a millenia.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Great thread.

I have a some questions.

1. What is my purpose?
2. Will my project of 5 be fulfilled?
3. Does he have a message for me/us?

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join