It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

thank you mensguard. one last question, what happens when stars die?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
To search for a higher intelligence is to confirm our potential.

Steve couldn't understand what I meant when I said "Humans need to be challenged"

Equations are never solved permanently in Mathematics.

I personally want to know what's next, and technology has been time released into civilization for centuries. Why not think of what's already been thought of. Galileo did not invent the scope, I told you why. Relates to Menguard's theory, and you don't want input.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

They shrink and dim as the energy source runs out, eventually not lighting at all, or they explode in supernova! Ping. Sort of like flashlight bulbs.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What is my next mission?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Steve couldn't understand what I meant when I said "Humans need to be challenged"

This is the kind of ignorance and oneupmanship that makes me sick.

Welcome to the ignore list. :shk:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I don't know where all the hostility is coming from...

menguard,

Explain oneness.

I would define it as infinite connectedness across infinite space...Ever expanding...Love binding/creating, hate destroying.

Ignorance=Lack of Love and/or knowledge

Enlightenment=Excess of Love (or balance depending on how you look at it) and/or knowledge

What is the 'in-between' the seeking part?

On a tea bag I believe from the 'Yogi' brand, I read the little fortune that defined enlightenment as such:

'When you know all is Light, you are enlightened.'

I thought about it, and that made sense. En-LIGHT-ened.

SCF, glad to hear you are researching the IONS material. Interesting stuff indeed.

From one hypersensitive to another (well, I'm assuming many are on this thread actually) have a great life. Live it well.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Biggie, glad to see you're back, hope all was good on your hike.
Read "Into the Wild" by John Krakuer sp? it is becoming a movie soon, just fyi. You'll like it I pressume.

I submit that we willingly search out adversity throughout our journey's here, so that our spirit feels the eternal effects of our exercise, and mankind may benifit from our discipline in the process. But we must comprehend and disassociate the byproducts of the foibles we haven't yet abolished, because they may enable discourse with out us really undestanding how.

Complexities of truth will burden the soul/journey IMHO. Simplify the filter and become what your already know. Freedom comes from never steping off the treadmill of spirit.

Just random thoughts. I accidently erased my subscription list and this thread isn't there anymore. ...Until now, that is.

Hello all.

AAC

[edit on 5-10-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Welcome back Absolute, your post was well put, looking forward to more. An exploiter will always look for the smallest weakness to capitalize on. A small misinterpretation and he attacks.

...and insults, more than once, but hey Biggie, thanks man, hope all is well, If the world seems like a nightmare again, just focus on why it's still worth going on. Also, are you taking magnesium? Works great on the nerves and it helps me some nights, usually when I am down in my black hole mode.

We are far from being a planetary consciousness. Miyako Kaku says we are a type 0 civilization. I don't believe him. I believe we should be a type 2. Our benefactors outside this planet control the whole solar system for sure. At least Mars, Venus, and our moon.

But humanity does lack cohesion. Ego is the reason why. People are slaves to their own Narcissism. I believe that we will soon progress as long as our benefactors allow the leaders of our nations to stop their oil addiction. Picture how much less traumatized a person would be if they no longer had to sit in traffic everyday. What if they removed nicotine in cigarettes? or stopped the mind suppressants in food? Humans are being taken advantage of and we should be a planetary mind by now.

Parallel Universe theory is not considered a theory by many now. Billions of neurons make a human mind. Billions of minds make up a planetary mind. Billions of planetary minds make up a galactic mind making mind cosmic in scope. When a mind thinks, it alters its own pattern. The mind becomes a new mind and it alters the state of the universe.

[edit on 10/5/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think space travel is something to strive for. And it is our right as sentient beings. All people on this planet should be able to experience it.

But first:

We need to end poverty and change our economy. To do that we need overall change our attitude globaly.

Its the same old starfleet speech they give on star trek when meeting humans from the past. It's that at a point, humankind will give up the persuit of the dollar and instead devote their life to bettering themselves, and each other.

Our economy, our brainwashed culture and teachings to persue wealth and status among all other things is dragging us down. When we stop being so selfish, when we see the big picture, and all needs are met, globally.. technology will follow.

Until that happens, we're not goin into space or anywhere, or atleast not most of us.

I live in a country where the demand for labour workers is at a high, and at the same time you have thousands of able men who can't get any work.

My co-wokers parents... in Russia they were chemical engineers, over here... they are cashiers or something.

This whole, out-sourcing jobs, world trade, currency crap is making the rich, richer, and fewer, while the rest suffer, working hard just to stay alive. It comes down to the arguement I will always stand by...and that is..an apple in canada, is the same as an apple from china.. So why is it worth less?

This is where my frustration for this new "business class" stems from. Most of the people don't know any better, they don't see the big picture. They just do their job because they sit at a desk, play with numbers, and its easy. They aren't bad people. But they don't realise that what they're doing is causing people to suffer globally.

And quite fitting, I work around this environment all day, I see it as a perfect test to keep negative emotions in check and love all people, no matter what they do.

Space travel will happen, it's in our future. But until then. We gotta learn how to share, and co-operate, to read between the lines, deny all ignorance, and take only what we need, not what we want. We can have everything we need and a little extra, it won't hurt us that much. But when you got a hard working family struggling to stay alive and some guy who's constributions to society are minimal if nothing at all, who's sitting upon 600 million dollars and 6 homes. He only needs one house, if that, and only an eighth of the size.. but having a little extra... makes him feel a little more comfortable.

This is exactly what we MUST work to prevent.

Oh my god, my power went out right when i finished this, but there must be some back up power for the computer, you don't know how happy i am. Thank god i had 60 000 workers in china to provide me with this luxury! haha, but no seriously...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
ok I can't get lucky twice. I just wrote another huge post and it got erased. I'll try to construct the jist of it.

Guys, the conflict needs to stop, i read some of the posts and I believe its just pure mis-communication and no insult was intended. But if you WERE insulted, you'd deffinately not just stand there and take it, I can understand that fully. But it is my understanding that that wasn't the intent. You guys are all brilliant, wonderful beings which I hold in the highest respect. I look to some of you for teachings and to refine what i already know. We need to set and example, it reflects poorly on ourselves to jump to conclusions and argue with each other. I think this is pure mis-communication, not to mention its hard to convey emotions with written words, intent and sarcasm are easily mis-interpretted. One reason I dislike talking on the internet some times.

I know what SCP is saying about how people with great knowledge should share it. This used to really bother me to. But I realised, perhaps its something we should learn on our own, and for that reason they aren't sharing it. Perhaps they don't know, they never thought about it, if they knew everything, they wouldn't be sitting here on earth with the rest of us. Or maybe they are too tired to even wrap thier minds around it and for that reason choose to ignore your questions. This always gets me a little frustrated, i am stubborn in nature and quick to judge, which is a huge flaw i'm well aware of, which i constantly battle every day.

And besides, does it really matter what anyone tells you? It's interesting, for sure, and I have complete trust and confidence in the teachings of everyone I ask to learn from. But we shouldn't be so quick to accept things as they are, accept answers and choose not to question them. The second we stop questioning things, we deny ourselves knowledge and the ability to grow, and our journey comes to a sudden halt.

To me, I feel that 1 + 1, might not equal 2 and that I shouldn't give up the possibility to prove it otherwise. To know the real answer to this, I feel i'd need to speak to god, be with god, the light, the conciousness and then create the universe as we know it, just to clarify. And then, I think I'd still be unsure.

I don't like the word answer, I prefer to think of answers as quite probable and well thought out probabilities. To me:

To accept answers is to deny knowledge.

These days I'm starting to feel less like I need to be tought the answer to things and rather that I look for every answer within myself. I feel that I know the reason for everything if I look hard and deep within myself, so what does it matter what others teach you?

Don't get me wrong, I deeply appreciated the exchanged wisdom, and I believe everyone here to be wise and I honor them for sharing their knowledge, and taking time with us frustrated eager learners. I find their teachings to be insightful, and more of a kick to go learn that knowledge for myself. It is more of a motivative force for me.

So in closing, whatever is shared by those more experienced then us is greatly appreciated, but in the end does it really give you the answer you're looking for? If they give you a satisfactory answer to a question, does it mean you're going to stop thinking about it and forget it?

Accepting ignorance is the true path to knowledge.

Well thats how I feel anyway. I'd like to hear what others have to say on the subject, afterall, If no'one chimes in maybe I'll think I was right? And thats no good, because I won't strive to find the real answer, right?

I respect you all, I hope we can all respect each other here and keep doing so. This is a great thing going here, lets all work to keep it great, and make it better.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There is a growing awareness of truth that is taking place within some of the minds on this planet. Truth is coming. Truth, when it is recognize clearly, will dissolve all untruths. Once you can see truth, you then see other people that dance around it.

In the beginning of this transition it may frustrate you to see others who "think" they are hiding behind their inner monolgue, however, your intolerance of this may hinder you, so be aware. When the balance of truth reaches critical mass, peace may become of us.

Truth is beautifully self-evident, and it has always been. We are reaching a time where the truth wants to become the dominant trait, and all untruths will be held accountable by their own potential.

Find truth, and stick to it, while simotaneously helping others realize that their defiance to truth will no longer be tolerated by the universe.

AAC

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Answer:Being speeded up by the universes coping.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Well stated brother.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Coffee. I hear it's like the worlds 2nd most powerful resource, ahead of gold, oil and whatever you can think of.

I'd like to stop drinking the stuff but its so good.

We need to stop drinking it if we're ever goin into space, and ending poverty anytime soon. People drink so much of it, I think it can be considered a condition. I swear our DNA is slowly blending with the coffee bean.

I wonder what kind of long term effects it has too. The whole calcium build-up on the pineal gland has me paranoid to drink any water with 0.003 ppm of flouride. It's long term self-poisoning what we're doing to ourselves. I used to be somewhat of a carnivore as a child, and I just watch people pack back mass amounts of meat and it just blows my mind. Its full of toxins and stuff, and well, you know, bad karma.

I tried eating fish all week, and I did. I had no energy though cuz those tastey little bastards have no fat on them. And we need fat for energy. I ate 2 nasty hot dogs and I felt rejuvinated.

So... whats a good FAT suppliment? I can live off fish, i love fish, but i need the fat, I work a job that requires alot of energy AND i lift weights so it's important that I get energy. But i don't want to eat crap. Any suggestions?

Nuts are good for that. I used to eat the honey roasted ones, but they are Baaaaad for you. Loaded with trans fat and other body munging crud.

btw: its a holiday here and me and my brother n law just bought like 1 beer from like 8 different countries around the world...not helping the carbon footprint, or the end to world poverty.

Why must I be so selfish!? But this japanese beer ain't half bad. I think the world should be able to share all their unique stuff but we really should take care of the problems first. I hate catching myself giving into my hypocrisy.

I'm not too worried, i've come a LONG way in 2 years. By the time i'm 40 i'll be living under a log, surviving off eating airborn dust, out of guilt, haha. But seriously. We gotta pay attention to all the little things we do, very minor indulgences but we forget the global effects.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by CavemanDD]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I came to the sudden realisation today that no matter how stupid and random, and non-linear my dreams seem, they are still pleasant. I'm trying to piece together how this fits in our reality being the by-product of a unified imagination of people.

But, it seems so chaotic. Makes me think that if my physical reality was like my crazy thoughts that i might just somehow turn into zorro and fly through space, you know, just on my way to the store, just randomly.

I guess i'm just posing a general opinion from you all of what you make of random sparatic, un-linear, crazy dreams.

Does our physical body or this dimension limit our thoughts, or rather helps to focus individual thoughts to keep things neat and clean? When we rest we seem to go with the flow of our random thought patterns, its good though, because if i don't become zorror and fly through space, then i'll never realise what it's like.

I have some dreams, I see them as very constructive, insightful. I used to have visions of the future but those seemed to stop. But then I have some where I just wake up and think what the hell? But then I also feel like i'm being constrained by physical limitation and cultural conditioning so that I feel like theres an irrelevance to 'crazy' thoughts. And it makes me feel chained, handicapped. But part of me, the part that craves order and harmony, dislikes the idea of chaotic dreams.

Theres a stage in sleep to where I find you are just RETARDED. Your judgement and logical thinking is non-existant and you are just speaking words you don't even realise you thought about, like your running on auto-pilot. I find this is common when your asleep and someone wakes you up, and theres like a 3 second gap where you just speak jibberish until that part in your head clicks.

Its kind of funny actually. A freind of mine was astrally visiting me last week as I told her to. I don't know if it was because i was a little bit drunk or it was because I was in this nonsense state I just described, but she tried tapping me on the shoulder and i just kinda flailed my arm at her. haha not very nice, and i was looking forward to the visit. I may have been paranoid since I had reason to believe I was very weakly attacked by a spirit the day before on 2 occasions.

But the point is, this state, of illogic, and randomness, what the hell. I mean, AnAbsoluteCreation, Menguard, do even you guys wake up sometimes half concious thinking....what the hell? Do you dream of riding some horse to your dads house in some goo filled crater on the moon? haha, do you just scratch your head sometimes and wonder where the hell this comes from or why? I'm sure you guys think nothing of it as you are very wise, but its humorous atleast to think the same thing must surely happen to you.

There I just had to get that out.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And I just want you all to know I consider you my freinds and have added you to my profile as such.

I don't know if you have anything to gain from conversing with me, or rather its just a public service. I don't know if you sense a hostility from me or what, but I just want you all to know I have the deepest repsect for you all and I freely open up all I am to you guys and would tell you all you wanted to know about me. I know I woulnd't mind getting to know you all a little better. Its hard to get a get a good assessment of me, I must come off as a miserable bastard but thats just when i'm confused. I'm very very freindly, ignore the flaming school bus avatar, thats just my unique form of expression. haha.

Well I'll just say, i used to be a rude, but still very nice kid. I was a hostile teenager, i wasn't the best, but i certainly wasn't the worst. I was still finding myself. I'm from a city full of wierdly interesting people but I moved to Toronto, I think for something to do, and meet people. I clean windows on skyscrapers by dangling from the building. I seem to get along with people who can be petty at times, which bothers me, but they all have such great inner potential. I love people with a sense of humour, and ones who will always show respect to people, even the un-preferable ones. I love doing things that are out of the norm. I like painting, drawing, photography, making wierd stuff, astronomy, civilization, cheesy rock n roll music, game making and WISDOM! I love hearing something that forces me to say whoa, thats wise.

I just want everyone to feel comfortable talking to me, incase for some reason people don't? I don't think anyone does, but I want everyone to be able to talk to me on a level where they can say to me shutup steve, your ideas are flawed, stupid, illogical, and your not paying attention to what i'm telling you, heheheh.

Well I bid you all a good day and week!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I don't know if you sense a hostility from me or what

I never have.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

awesome! good to know. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Answer: Particles or cosmic dust.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This silver Im taking might even turn me blue! Cancer is all I worry about, but I always say worry about what you can control only. Cancer is very preventable. Im drinking silver once a week to keep carcinogens out.

Caveman, your quite an exuberant fella. Magnesium depletion is common in almost every American. Magnesium works with Calcium for a good balancing effect. This is a fellowship and the integrity of forums must be upheld, and you are adding to the integrity by saying what you said.

Fish...oh how I love fish. I don't know if consuming animal flesh is the right thing to do considering that we have flat molars and our front teeth look designed for fruit and vegetables. Flat molars for vegetation and nuts. I went 5 days once, eating nothing but trail mix and apples, and drinking green tea.

Gold is so valuable today. Why? Why isn't sodium and iron worth as much? Well, some minerals and Iron are essential for your body yes, but gold does wonders to the mind. I cry over the energy drink craze going on right now. Harmful agents in most of them. I've been taking colloidal gold for a while now, tried monatomic gold as well, and the experience is sharpness, ultra alertness. Improved memory, and multitasking ability.

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join