It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Can anybody help me with this problem?

I had an encounter with a "Shadow Being" just last night. Around 3.30AM
I woke up to find that my body was paralyzed. When I opened my eyes, I noticed their was a thick wavy shadow to my left side, and as I looked up there was a strange cloaked shadow thing. I'm not sure how to describe it in details, but it was just standing right on top of me about 4-6 ft tall. Looking somewhat like a grim reaper. I tried to stay calm but couldn't control myself. I had encountered previous shadows before, but not one such as this with full form.

What is it? What does it want with me? Can someone help me?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What are these strange shadow beings that are wearing cloaks?

I seem to be paralyzed by one of them early this morning. It wasn't a good feeling.

Sorry Double post, feel free to delete.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Fenetik]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Space visitations happen with the minds coordinates

[edit on 16-10-2007 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The God that is eternal is an -internal source- that shows us and guides us to our fullfilled plan of diplomacy. The light that ignites our eternal flame is inside the body of matter that we operate in. It ignites the eternal spark to infinity. For we are all constant beings of light picking up character plights to increase our awareness in the SEa of Infinity.

(Remember your significance in this world is defined in the moment for it is the only constant Universal Mediumship in all states of being)

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Earth is a fabric connected to all existances, inside and out are our whereabouts. We are connected through Light cords/electrical impulses, all the way back to source. The deposit of mental energy. The Universal Mind is our awakening. There is no place without it. The Neuro-net transmissions across the fabric of existance spans outs in all directions.

And in the Universal Mind lies the Universal Kingdoms, set up in our physical matter all around us. Thoughts manifest which are picked up somewhere else on a larger scale and is created as a Physical existance.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

The baby/mind/spirit grows and learns so that she may grow and learn even more.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Intelligence is the ability to learn, in which creates the ability to outlive outdated intelligence, into a new bracket of learning within its structured setup to refine and redefine a prosperous wealth of healthy ideas to the structure but not unknown to the infrastructure at large.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

In conversation with Steve I once asked him if it was spiritually irresponsible for us to believe in anything besides the fundamentals of spirit. Perspective truth I find sometimes carries an expiration date, which you have also alluded to.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

[edit on 17-10-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The words will find itself upon deaf ears, but not those that haven't seen that fate.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Your making my day. This is something I have always known. There is a certain truth to this philosophy, and it's comforting to hear.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

The words will find itself upon deaf ears, but not those that haven't seen that fate.

Perfect answer!

Originally posted by menguard
(Remember your significance in this world is defined in the moment for it is the only constant Universal Mediumship in all states of being)

Excellent. You have practiced the verbalization very well indeed.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

So I'm Batman?

Thanks...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JimmyBlonde

Superman was an exaggeration of the Crystal child. He lived in a cave of crystals, knowledge inside the crystals. That is subliminal for the knowledge stored in our crystal cells, from past lives. The brain's memory cells are infused with knowledge of the elders, and ancient knowledge stored at birth and the cells awaken during adulthood depending on your astrological sign.

Batman is the Indigo Child, the Dark Knight who uses his rage for justice. The boondock saint if you will. The Dark angel of justice.

Must ascend to your highest potential, all have the same potential, except some are born ahead of others spiritually. Everyone is born differently.

[edit on 10/17/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
What is my next mission?

mengaurd, i'm still waiting for my answer. thanks.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
"We are Gods in hiding to our true potential'

Ancient Ones we are with unlimited lives, means unlimited potential, we have forgotten about our heritage as dreamers, that we create the stars in our lives. And a lot of our hardships come through our strife of knowing our greatness, because with the responsibility of knowing our abilities, comes the responsibility of salvation through our dreams. By making others dreams come true, we do for ourselves also in tune.

We have setup and participated in all of the dreams of the past, present and future, "We Are Eternity". Our light never dies out. Consciousness always picks up in another form to take a role in. Spirits think about all the (lost civilisations) that we took part on in this Universe and others helping uNfold the POTENTIAL OF THAT PLANET OR STAR SYSTEMS AT LARGE.

(Think of all the other IMPRINTS OF YOURSELVES LEFT BEHIND IN OTHER WORLDS OR TIME CONTINUIMS)

You are much greater than what 'Modern Science' has thought you to be, you are guiding the past present and future into (the second) none past the hour. We create things in spirit before we hop into the physical circumstance. We are bouncing (In and Out of Time Zones) creating, experiencing and navigating THROUGH ALL SYSTEMS OF TIME AND OUT.

"THAT IS YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL"

What is spirit?
SPIRIT IS IN ALL THINGS LIVING AND NON.

SPIRIT IS ENERGY

AND ENERGY IS GOD.

AND IF ENERGY CAN NEVER BE CREATED OR DESTROYED

THEN IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN

THINK OF ALL THE WONDERS WE HAVE PARTICIPATED IN.

IMAGINE WHEN THAT GENE OF AWARENESS, ATTRACTS OTHER GENES, THAT MAKE UP THE WHOLE OF EXISTANCE. IT WILL BE A ENERGETIC WAVE THAT MOVES EVERYTHING FORWARD.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I will try to get this question out as concise as possible so that my words do not seem vague or easily misconstrued. It's just that this question is hard to reach, perhaps it doesn't want to be solved.

Even when spiritual awareness validates our comprehension of truth, sometimes the application of it is hindered by a cyclical momentum pattern that restarts the whole thought process back to the previous coordinates soon after. I understand that repetition and fortitude work wonders in this development, however, is there an unforseen spiritual code that allows the truth to be pulled to the forefront of every action, and forever making the physical world the recessive, and dissolving the pattern of ignorance?

Why is the developing spirit subject to distractions even when a certain level of development is achieved?

If the obvious answer is the only answer, I digress.

Thanks bro, I hope that made my kind of sense.

AAC

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It is those distractions that lead to extractions.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Very true and well said. I can't help but think that the course can be polished, so that it doesn't seem so 'random.' Moreover, be in control of the entire process of extrapolation and discernment.

I always feel like the engine of awareness is revving up within, but it seems as if I understand the fruits more retrospectively. Any reasons why?

Appreciate the perspective bro!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It's the world inside dealing with the known and unknown. That Set Reality called the human condition is always in place, but displaced with other agreements.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You knew exactly what I was saying.

Makes good sense. I reckon that is why there is such a fire to make things known within us.

AAC

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join