It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ok a few things:

Originally posted by menguard
I just know that those that are on "my channel" tend to be future operatives, with purpose.I am getting SORICE, for your name.

Does this mean I resonate closer with you and the fellow space cadets because we are on a similar (if not the same) vibration level at some point in the future (or now)?

Beings of fine resonance and stature able to hold onto more than one vibration at a time.Jugglers of time, beings of a higher truth sounding off at the very core of medicore life.Beings from a more refined point in space.More non earthly mortals then anything, A knowhow of a finer existance out there brought in by being it.AWAKENED DEFINITALY.

Is this a reference to "Indigo/Crystals" and Homo Noeticus et al? This seems like we are time travelers who have come to help humanit ascend (Sounds like the plot of the new movie the Last Mimzy eh :lol

Thank you brother for your time and energy, I know we still have a lot of work to do here.

bs

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
What is the significance of a name, such as "SORICE?" I searched for it in google and nothing significant popped up...

Light vibrations and tones don't often lend themselves well to language.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
[edit on 27-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Does love destroy to assure it's survival?

Who created the love?

Where is Jesus of Nazareth now?

When do the currents of time start?

Certainly there must be a design where SPIRIT can become more complex without the use of darkness, no?

What is the real reason for duality?

A few curious perspectives await.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Does love destroy to assure it's survival?
Answer:No, it connects the dots so the Universes live on.

Who created the love?
Answer:The Life FOrce out there.

Where is Jesus of Nazareth now?
Answer:In the souls of many to come.

When do the currents of time start?
Answer: Past co-indexes.

Certainly there must be a design where love can become more complex without the use of darkness, no?
Answer:There is, but it is stagnant.It stays where its at with minimal advancement.

What is the real reason for duality?
Answer:To keep the corpses alive.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think we have enough problems as it is.

Violence is the last thing humanity needs more of.

Right?

So beings who are peacefully residing in their own realms decide to wreck havoc upon the Earth.

Let's bring them down here and taste it first hand.

Will they think it's such a good idea then?

Let us not redesign ourselves with cold disconnection.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
See time travel is a funny thing, while one is staying in one point of existance, another like it is on the way to replace it.From ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.123456789,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27..See for A to experience Z you just have to cut through other segments of itself to experience Z and for 1 to experince 27 it must cut through other parts of itself.And what is between all of that is space/consciousness.A chain all the way down the line.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think we have enough problems as it is.

Violence is the last thing humanity needs more of.

So beings who are peacefully residing in their own realms decide to wreck havoc upon the Earth.

Let's bring them down here and taste it first hand.

Will they think it's such a good idea then?

Let us not redesign ourselves with cold disconnection.

Answer:Beings of a higher awareness can drag us off into space without us even knowing about it.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Both serve a purpose Chaos and Order but yes its a choice to experience One or the other or both.In the end its nothing more than a perspective.

Whether you have to pound a soul into obediance or love it into obediance to the end of the ride its the same, you still reach your destination, spirit.Spirit doesn't care how you reach your love source as long as you reach it.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Remember Love pushes and pulls people to safety whichever one will save a life in thE circumstance given.Spirit guides the choice always.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Both serve a purpose Chaos and Order but yes its a choice to experience One or the other or both.In the end its nothing more than a perspective.

Whether you have to pound a soul into obediance or love it into obediance to the end of the ride its the same, you still reach your destination, spirit.

If it was the same, there'd be nothing unique and divine about love.

If everything is perspective then what makes these posts fact?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
menguard, does my name SORICE have anything to do with Sirius? I feel like I have lived there (on one of the planets) before, possibly in the future after I leave Earth/Tiamat. I have always been fascinated by the blue star and the constellation of Orion right next to it. Am I correct in my assumptions Captain?

bs

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

What is the significance of a name, such as "SORICE?" I searched for it in google and nothing significant popped up...

Light vibrations and tones don't often lend themselves well to language.

What is your interpretation then my friend
?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What is your interpretation then my friend
?

No idea. Play with the tones and search inwardly for clarification.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Whether you have to pound a soul into obediance or love it into obediance to the end of the ride its the same, you still reach your destination, spirit.

If it was the same, there'd be nothing unique and divine about love.

If everything is perspective then what makes these posts fact?

Love encompases everything, its spirits design from the get go.Love is a "unique force" to all of us, but it is felt through the light cords.As long as love was there from the beginning it will be there to the end.But that doesn't mean you can't experience it.Its how we mold are experiences into love based emotions.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
In the end we are nothing but energy in constant motion learning from the escapes of life.

But what resides in LOVE FREQUENCY is the stuff made of gods.

Heres another question if you were to watch light and dark fight on the battlefield would you know which is which, when bodies are piled up on both sides.Whos perspective is correct, no bodies,there equal by design, but two opposite perspectives clashing with each others details.Instead of sharing what they know, they clash out saying you are wrong, you are wrong.What is wrong, to not see eye to eye on a perspective , I don't think so, nothing more than spirit showing independant thoughts on the same idea.Accepting both sides "truths" brings the troops back home.That is how wars are really one.An "understanding" ensues for knowledge to come to grips with the reality given.But there are harrier paths to create for ourselves to learn and spirit is one of them.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
But if you ask me personally, I say go with heart in every circumstance, it makes learning that much easier, no distractions like the ego, but a refined love of sudden appearances.Unconditional love is the easiest pacifier to a situation it lets you be at peace with your death.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
"Unconditional Love accepts everything as it is, and knows everything is as it should be".

And when the time is right Spirit will come in like A Wave and wash away the forgotten tears of the past.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Remember Spirit is fluid and doesn't get caught up in semantics.It goes with the tides.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Do not read the words. Read the light waves.

-SteveR

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join