It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Makes timeless sense.

Why do souls lose ambition for higher awareness in other realms without "so much" ignorance?

It creates the inability to learn.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
By the collection of their choices I would assume.

The choices dictate the spirit's desire, or lack thereof.

Thirty choices stacked up can really effect the developement of the soul.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
By the collection of their choices I would assume.

The choices dictate the spirit's desire, or lack thereof.

Thirty choices stacked up can really effect the developement of the soul.

Answer:Oh yeah, it can put it in a death lock and not let go,unless one is always in the present moment.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
2 part question:
A).How many "Gods" are there alive at this present moment on Earth and B). how many of them are aware of who they are?

You said we are 100K away from the 300K threshold number. Does that refer to awakened persons or what? How much longer will it take or does that depend on how much work we as the individuals who are aware to work extra hard and spread the message?

What is in store for me in this coming year (2007)? Should I take a great risk and go overseas for agriculture school or play it safe and stay in the states? I am leaning towards the risk, but I am kinda broke at the moment...Spirit should give me a kick in the butt

Thank you brother,
bs

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
2 part question:
A).How many "Gods" are there alive at this present moment on Earth and B). how many of them are aware of who they are?

You said we are 100K away from the 300K threshold number. Does that refer to awakened persons or what? How much longer will it take or does that depend on how much work we as the individuals who are aware to work extra hard and spread the message?

What is in store for me in this coming year (2007)? Should I take a great risk and go overseas for agriculture school or play it safe and stay in the states? I am leaning towards the risk, but I am kinda broke at the moment...Spirit should give me a kick in the butt

Thank you brother,
bs

Answer:Three hundred million.Three million.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Should I take a great risk and go overseas for agriculture school or play it safe and stay in the states?

What are you afraid of?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Should I take a great risk and go overseas for agriculture school or play it safe and stay in the states?

What are you afraid of?

The unknown my friend, the unknown...I'll eventually make the decision to go, just need a kick in the junk

If only 1/10 of the "Gods" are aware of who they are, how will we be able to awaken the rest? Thanks.

bs

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Whereabout overseas are you thinking of?

pass the torch, multiplication I reckon.

Turn 2's into 4's

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Whereabout overseas are you thinking of?

pass the torch, multiplication I reckon.

Turn 2's into 4's

England, Ireland, Scotland, or Wales (ie British Isles) to reconnect with my roots and plus nowhere in the US has good sustainability programs...Corporations don't want us to be educated eh

I had a similar thought a few days ago...My girlfriend and I were talking about how I changed her views on 9/11, who in turn passed that knowledge onto her mother. Now she questions what she is told. I have tried to have my parents and brothers question everything as well, but it was unfortunately not so effective...so far.

I believe we can change the world, one person at a time. 2, 4, 8, 16, exponentially at times once we get up in the high numbers. This is possible, but we must work together as a team...

I had the idea of creating..."awareness" groups more or less. This is not limited to ATS, but any like-minded individuals who wish to spread the joy of love and peace across the Earth...Kind of like the rainbow wave that is joining peoples of all nations, creeds, colors, and religions now.

The one person you change will in turn change another, and another..."SPIRITUAL WILDFIRE!" Yes I like that term, quite fitting don't you think?

Let's keep the ball rolling, we can't be too far now. Most of the work has been done, now we must change only the few souls left who wish to be awakened from their slumber. They were just waiting for the motivation, as was I.

I in I see EyE.

bs

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I believe we can change the world, one person at a time. 2, 4, 8, 16, exponentially at times once we get up in the high numbers. This is possible, but we must work together as a team...

You can take one. I'll take a dozen.

Bring it on lads. Dont worry, I won't send you home with cuts and bruises

Biggie, I am applying physical metaphors to this process. Stellar ignition or nuclear chain reaction? Consider the allegory on different levels.

Perhaps you may want to examine virii.

Spirit has self-designed its reflections in a divine mimicry.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I also believe that raising awareness isn't as easy as it sounds. We must use our efforts wisely. Meaning it may take a lifetime to turn water into wine. But just a few words could change a catapilar into a butterfly.

Choose your spiritual wars wisely.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha

I didn't plan on stopping at one brother, I'll race ya see who gets more
!!!

Like Lord of the Rings, the dwarf and elf count kills, we'll count lives changed
. Sounds exciting doesn't it.

You're on!

bs

I'd say its a nuclear chain reaction, change one and then 2, 4, etc...It only takes one to start a chain reaction brother right?

[edit on 24-3-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yes, when that one has reached critical mass, in the scientific sense of the word. The tangible understanding must be there to form the fuel, and as it grows it eventually hits critical mass where it can no longer support itself without transforming the individual.

One example of critical mass was when I felt very sick and repulsed at the sight of some meat I had just cooked. Momentairly before this, I was exploring spiritual truths... then I had gotten hungry, come to the Kitchen to cook, and BAM. Before that moment I had little problem with meat consumption. My self-realization from the spiritual experience had added enough critical mass for internal change.

en.wikipedia.org...(nuclear)

If two pieces of subcritical material are not brought together fast enough, nuclear predetonation (fizzle) can occur, whereby a very small explosion will blow the bulk of the material apart.

We can sometimes disconnect unifying truths through our own error. This is blowing apart the fissionable material of impending transformational realization.

Fear is a good inhibitor. Case in point, if you fear the Sirians, you are fizzling a chain reaction of universal oneness.

BROTHER. We can package truth in many ways, it is that penetrating.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Good morning brothers and sisters, hope you all had a wonderful Saturday night...I know I did, that's what we're here to do have a great time.

I keep seeing colors that aren't really there (in 3D anyway). What is it that I'm picking up, other frequencies and tones of objects in 3D or entities?

Steve, I got a few more last night
. Its not a huge overhaul immediately, but having people question...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thankyou for the responses biggie and menguard, they are most enlightening.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Selective disconnection is comfortably human.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Selective disconnection is comfortably human.

These words seem "alien."
No but seriously...

AAC

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Kirk: Spock, you want to know something? Everybody's Human.

Spock: I find that remark... insulting.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The World is so strategically placed, a design of our own making, defined by logical habitation or deduction of the mind to comprehend the world and its wonders, beyond the comprehension of the mind but not the soul.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We are strategists of a "Holographic Design" to manipulate matter, with the sounds of the inhuman mind.The (Eternal Resonanace) of the soul input to create on this holographic level and the egos chance to grasp the design or co-design with spirit for the art there, is unparalel.

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join