It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hey Jaramy..

Define future operatives.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Hey Jaramy..

Define future operatives.

Beings of fine resonance and stature able to hold onto more than one vibration at a time.Jugglers of time, beings of a higher truth sounding off at the very core of medicore life.Beings from a more refined point in space.More non earthly mortals then anything, A knowhow of a finer existance out there brought in by being it.AWAKENED DEFINITALY.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks

Why did these future operatives plan the 9/11 attacks?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Thanks

Answer:To shakeup this MotherBoard called EARTH.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Thanks

To bring a beginning to the end.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
How do you best tear down a belief system in another?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
To move it to a more rewarding future, one that nourishes its Past actions and carries on with Great Love.It was there to shake the head from the very foundation of the HEART.Humans were becoming to Robotic for Spirits design, to dogmatic, had to throw a wrench in the works.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
How do you best tear down a belief system in another?

By taking away its food supplies and rewiring it for the better behalf of the people.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Define the best way to maximize your efforts for the spirit while still in the body. Detail would be helpful to many here.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What grants these future operatives the moral impunity to interfere in Earthly affairs causing strife among man simply to reinvigorate passions of the design?

Hardly the epitome of love.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

What grants these future operatives the moral impunity to interfere in Earthly affairs causing strife among man simply to reinvigorate passions of the design?

Hardly the epitome of love.

To shake the "disciplines of life up" and start with a new foundation to work from.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You know I have always thought our perceptions on earth were erroneous on most accounts. Like death for one, I see it as a conversation starter in the spirit.

Steve, Love has intentions that supercede the present. So maybe it's just our perception of love that needs ballooning. Maybe I'm off too.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Define the best way to maximize your efforts for the spirit while still in the body. Detail would be helpful to many here.

Answer:By being "you" on a "constant basis" and know spirit walks with you in every step taken, it knows where it leads itself, so sit back and relax, and know you picked something positive and uplifting that would help move spirit forward.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Steve, Love has intentions that supercede the present. So maybe it's just our perception of love that needs ballooning. Maybe I'm off too.

Love has no intentions, Love is Love. Let us not remove ourselves so far as to tolerate that which precipitates violence and darkness.

[edit on 27/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Love where you can and love where you may, but know in the end its spirit guiding you the whole way.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Always remember, "High Times" are fun times that erase time.Love is the euphoric eraser.

"Knowledge must know itself before it can claim itself."

"Knowledge is having the power to act, when wisdom is knowing when to act"

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Where would gods be without religion?
A low point of the universe.A metaphorical standing.Without being.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
"Set Reality" is there for the masses and once that design is out of date, a new design is on the way.Spirit knocks the building blocks of all foundations away, for a stronger more durable structure.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What is the significance of a name, such as "SORICE?" I searched for it in google and nothing significant popped up...

How do you know that my friend, do you enter a deep state of meditation or can you do it in real time?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
What is the significance of a name, such as "SORICE?" I searched for it in google and nothing significant popped up...

How do you know that my friend, do you enter a deep state of meditation or can you do it in real time?

Answer:Spirit doesn't have to be significant, just relevent.

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join