It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Interesting and enlightening once more

Does the number 1108 therefore has some added meaning within my infusion into matter or is it 'simply' my generation 'point'?

Can you reveal anything interesting about my astral self?

[edit on 24-3-2007 by kolo_heights]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Interesting and enlightening once more

Does the number 1108 therefore has some added meaning within my infusion into matter or is it 'simply' my generation 'point'?

Can you reveal anything interesting about my astral self?

Think of 1108 as your signature or a wake point in between time and space.Your calling.Think of it as secret operative 1108 wake up.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I would have posted this yesterday, but the servers went down...

Originally posted by SteveR
Biggie, it sounds like you've had an NDE or two? Just curious friend.

Yeah, 2, 3, 4, or 5 or so...Believe me its more hassle than its worth.

I lost consciousness every time and I have no idea what happened.

Twice was because I hadn't eaten all day and it was in the afternoon, bam passed out. I had to go to the hospital for one of them. Another time I slammed my finger in a car door and messed up my finger real bad. The pressure went throughout my body and it made me pass out and have another seizure. I've had blood taken out for a drug test and I passed out while giving a urine sample afterwards. There's gotta be another few in there I just can't remember them.

That is just the seizures, let alone everything else...

I got hit in the head playing baseball (while batting) and I lost consciousness for a second.

Every single time I come back, but for sure I stopped breathing for 1-2 of them. My girlfriend was with me when I stopped breathing in a store and had to go to the hospital...She was freaked out and couldn't stop crying till I came back.

The problem is I don't know what happened. I have no recollection of the other side. Perhaps I wasn't ready to be revealed certain information. Spirit must be blocking me for a later date in which I'm ready. One time deep in meditation I was contacted by a hyper dimensional entity, but at the time I wasn't ready and freaked out. I blocked out those experiences for a while until more recently I've been seeing some crazy stuff. This past winter I saw a MerKaBah light body watching me on the side of the road appear and vanish...My girlfriend and I saw a strange ball of light in the sky on Valentine's Day.

I don't really know where I was going with that, but I'm positive we're not alone and I've been chosen for something. What that is, I'm not quite sure yet but farming and informing as many people as possible about oneness is definitely part of it.

I had a few OOBE the past few weeks and some crazy lucid dreams...

I'm ready Spirit, OPEN ME UP NOW POR FAVOR!

bs

I hope I didn't scare anyone off
!!!

I feel like I have a purpose:

a). enlighten people on our Oneness (Tawheed)
b). heal myself and others
c). become a farmer and create a sustainable "village" of like minded individuals
d). area for expanding consciousness through art and music

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Think of it as secret operative 1108 wake up

- This part particularly interests me. This type of language connotes a number of ideologies. Can you clarify what you mean by this?

Thankyou Menguard,

Kolo

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

- This part particularly interests me. This type of language connotes a number of ideologies. Can you clarify what you mean by this?

Thankyou Menguard,

Kolo

Something will remind you to "harvest" an Idea in it a greater energy within.Think of them as "coded indexes".

[edit on 24-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Thankyou Menguard,

Kolo

Something will remind you to "harvest" an Idea in it a greater energy within.Think of them as "coded indexes".

So the number 1108 is my number for when I move on from this life?

Then how come I have been made aware of this code arguably so early on in my life? Will I come to a decision in my life where this knowledge will actively help me? Perhaps I have some greater purpose?

Eitherway can the code be deciphered? Or is it a code beyond the realms and understanding of human ideology?

If 1108 is my index code, and my life is one chapter, I want to read the blurb!

Kolo

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Thankyou Menguard,

Kolo

Think of it as Spirit asking you to become, and ready for lift off you will go.Its there to spark you to unravel yourself like a ball of string, let the unraveling begin.

So the number 1108 is my number for when I move on from this life?

Then how come I have been made aware of this code arguably so early on in my life? Will I come to a decision in my life where this knowledge will actively help me? Perhaps I have some greater purpose?

Eitherway can the code be deciphered? Or is it a code beyond the realms and understanding of human ideology?

If 1108 is my index code, and my life is one chapter, I want to read the blurb!

Kolo

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It's extremely interesting and enlightening listening to your responses Menguard. The number 1108 has only recently come into fruition for me, and this is after a number of experiences within lucid dreams and this physical reality.

Menguard, I have recently experienced a blue entity with piercing white eyes alongside a strong buzzing in my head before I went to sleep (this was after reading the Mars Record). Although these experiences werent timely linked, they appear to originate from an experience I had as a child, whereby I witnessed a black silhouette across the road from me (both me and my brother had a innate sense of fear and vulnerability when viewing the sihouette)

Eitherway without going off the beat and track any further, I certainly feel I'm on the verge of an awakening, but I do unfortunately have a strong innate fear of the unknown, like most of human society.

Menguard;

-What was the blue entity I experienced?
-Why am I in fear of awakening?
-What waits for me on the other side?

Peace and love once more. Thankyou for your time and energy

Kolo

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I just did some research into the number 1108, or namely the date August the 11th, and found this;

en.wikipedia.org...

3314 - BC - On this date in the proleptic Gregorian calendar begins our current era in the Maya Long Count Calendar.

Not only this but The First Temple (originally built by King Solomon) is destroyed by the Babylonians in Jerusalem, The Second Temple is destroyed by the Roman army in Jerusalem and a total solar eclipse visible from Europe and Asia (1999)

August 11th is also the 223rd day of the year, both numbers 22 and 23 being synonomous for a variety of reasons.

The relevance of this post I'm not sure, but intriguing none the less

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Menguard;

Peace and love once more. Thank you for your time and energy

Kolo

Let me give this one a shot...

The blue entity is another form of yourself, be not afraid of yourself. I am green in another dimension, so its just a version that you have yet to incorporate into your oneness. One day you will be aware of all of the different forms of your and I'm assuming menguard is in contact with his other selves.

You are afraid of the unknown as is pretty much every other human being alive. Remember we are spirits having a human experience, not the other way around...Awakening just happens one day, you cannot force it. I decided to take matters into my own hand and my kundalini has been fighting me violently at times. Believe me, be patient as possible. The day will come when everything falls into place.

Every possibility waits for you on the other side. Whatever your wildest dreams can imagine, and more. You will find your higher self, possibly in this life (that's what the idea is, isn't it?). You will find the true meaning of this life, to live your own way (woops). Don't be afraid of anything my friend, you are capable of great things if you believe.

True Love and True Light back to you, and everyone else.

bs

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

It's extremely interesting and enlightening listening to your responses Menguard. The number 1108 has only recently come into fruition for me, and this is after a number of experiences within lucid dreams and this physical reality.

Menguard, I have recently experienced a blue entity with piercing white eyes alongside a strong buzzing in my head before I went to sleep (this was after reading the Mars Record). Although these experiences werent timely linked, they appear to originate from an experience I had as a child, whereby I witnessed a black silhouette across the road from me (both me and my brother had a innate sense of fear and vulnerability when viewing the sihouette)

Eitherway without going off the beat and track any further, I certainly feel I'm on the verge of an awakening, but I do unfortunately have a strong innate fear of the unknown, like most of human society.

Menguard;

Peace and love once more. Thankyou for your time and energy

Kolo

ANSWER:An astral self from the future.Because of the simplistic ways of living.A group full of hopefulls.DON'T WORRY I have had my "other self" visit me in person, THAT WAS AN EXPERIENCE.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The recent event with Iran capturing UK marines is designed to get multinational support on the upcoming War. The illuminati need war, it has all the violence and fear to lower our collective vibration! This year for sure, plans are being made.

While there is "freedom" there will always be "resistances".

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Is it possible to migrate all facets of spirit to one point in the universe at one time? If so, what is the reaction?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
menguard,

Are psychotropic drugs helpful in spiritual development (cannabis, '___', mushrooms and the like) or are they just a shortcut? Thanks,

bs

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
menguard,

Are psychotropic drugs helpful in spiritual development (cannabis, '___', mushrooms and the like) or are they just a shortcut? Thanks,

bs

ANSWER:Nah, not if one is already spiritually attuned it does no benefit.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Is it possible to migrate all facets of spirit to one point in the universe at one time? If so, what is the reaction?

Answer:A CHEMICAL SOLUTION called LOVE.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Answer:A CHEMICAL SOLUTION called LOVE.

Do you mean that the moment love is invoked it reverberates throughout all of our existences for refinement?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Do you mean that the moment love is invoked it reverberates throughout all of our existences for refinement?

Answer:Yep, it refinances its accounts on life and gets a bigger salery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed triple nested quote

[edit on 24/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Makes timeless sense.

Why do souls lose ambition for higher awareness in other realms without "so much" ignorance?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The Boldest Statement in Life is being YOURSELF with no hangups.

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join