It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
We are strategists of a "Holographic Design" to manipulate matter, with the sounds of the inhuman mind.The (Eternal Resonanace) of the soul input to create on this holographic level and the egos chance to grasp the design or co-design with spirit for the art there, is unparalel.

Nicely put.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In each New Scene you are (In) create a "Manifestation of the mind" to unfold the holographic inserts of the physical reality.See through the design and know what the Scene is trying to show you.

Its nothing more than a beautiful painting, that the painter is trying to construct through the spiritual eyes of the unknown, painting here and there.Seeing if anybody will notice what the artist brought back into the picture or out of the picture to learn.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Designers of this beautiful fashion statement you are;Non physical beings with physical aspirations to design.Its like locking onto an Idea in the head and transfering it below to the heart to create it.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We have pretty much "become" physical beings through spirit's will.

You know?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Pure awareness, is the design to create , without the ability to think; but just go wherever it may, a promise of the mind to create the fortune teller's story of a line that mixes with nature and its surrroundings. Guided by nothing but the "soul desire" to recreate its parable of the Universe at large and make it larger and larger than life and what it brings in.The Passion of the thought, to manifest its design, to the world without input co-creating the "marvels" around him or her surviving the harsh tides of the unknown process called life and its input. An unfortunate circumstance unfolding itself from flaws and designs but free writing allowing all to participate in its clever design magnifying its heart through many eons of advancement, through many (superficial categories) of gestalt beyond the comprehension to advance past the former soldier of an old war. Allowing itself to grow to the enlargened capacity of the scope of the human perception; to unsound the forgotten trumpet of lifes beat.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I feel that I am surrounded by zombies in my daily life. There are few that I actually feel "connected" to on a daily basis. I have the ability to foresee events and read the thoughts and emotions of those close to me. Am I different?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
I feel that I am surrounded by zombies in my daily life. There are few that I actually feel "connected" to on a daily basis. I have the ability to foresee events and read the thoughts and emotions of those close to me. Am I different?

ANSWER:Only by design and the ability to create, that is the wonderful part of being free.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
"You are fortune tellers, fortelling your own Future"

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What is water?
A tranluscent form of LIGHT.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

We have pretty much "become" physical beings through spirit's will.

You know?

Yes, we are attenative beings of SPIRIT.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I am currently in mind splitting perception mode.

Is it possible that everything is a product of our own (individual) idealism at the lowest level i.e.:

and when I interact with another being (for example all you in this thread), I am infact in a matrix but an individual matrix in line with my spirits desires. And everyone else is viewing there own ideals in similar fashion?

For example:

You see my post, you gather I am conscious of this in spirit as well as in body (mind) but this may be not the case. I may just be conscious in spirit and my mind may just be a representation of your spirits desired surroundings. i.e. I may be just an image not a concious being at all but my spirit is real in your world but my mind / construct is not.

o_0

This supports what has been said.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What are aliens here for?
To help preserve your land, skies and youth.They are here to keep one in form.They guide the Galaxies with their knowhow, designers of lost truths through precalculated sequences.Everything has an opening and now that opening is showing itself to others that are sensitive to its coordinance.

What are we to become?
Bridgers of LIGHT DENSITY, gaining awareness, where you may and picking up marvels along the way; Guiding and proliferating for another day.

Who proceeded are design?
You did in spirit form.

Who are the highest caliber people?
People with nothing to lose.

What is Earth?
A gigantic wave of epiphanys.

Who are people of Earth?
Descendants of an ancient past.

Who are the Venusians?
Lightwarriors of EARTHS future.

Who are the Martians?
They are a resurrected past.

whO AM I?
You are a precalculated design for Earths warriors to see the LIGHT.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
One could see how "The Gods of Love" and "The Gods Of War" play out in this atmospheric temperature or polarity.A merging of both playing fields into one circuit.A balance is happening between the two.You have to integrate both designs before you become whole.Know the design, know the design.And once that is learnt on a world wide scale level, The Heavens are BORN.One of Chaos and One of Order.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
How many scale models of ufos do we have that work?
answer:Six different capable designs capable of flight and more.

What type of model is used the most?
The "Classic Design", its shaped like an egg.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Humans are potentials of the LIGHT ORDER designated designs to make the universes to fold inward.Earth a bounty of many HARVESTS.

In one point in time I was known as Capt.Tammos or Lord Theos, A captain of the LIGHT ORDER.I was in a Pledian Warship or Starship or Battleship.I helped create balance when there was none.See when you start waking up you will find out GALACTIC Tidbits on yourself.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Aye aye Captain, reporting for duty...

Do you know me from a past life menguard and what I was called (ie names) and where I lived?

Thanks.

I feel I was a cat, bird, and many other things before human and have had a few human visions...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Menguard,

Here are a few for you.

I often feel a very deep connection with past lives/experiences I can only seem to remember for an instant (as a flood of instantaneous "knowing and feeling") until I lose it. What I mean to say is that one second I will remember it all, then in a matter of seconds I will forget. I feel as though the experience is still there, but I can't access it. What was I? How can I improve my connection to these "memories"?

Since my early childhood, I have always felt that I would have a chance to control time somehow. I would dream dreams in which I could pause everything or rewind and reexperience what I wanted. I never wished to fast forward. Why not? Is this a memory, premonition or something else?

What does my reoccuring giant tidal wave dream mean?

What is my connection to John Lennon? Why do I think I have one?

Why do I feel the need to constantly stretch my upper back muscles?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

One could see how "The Gods of Love" and "The Gods Of War" play out in this atmospheric temperature or polarity.A merging of both playing fields into one circuit.A balance is happening between the two.You have to integrate both designs before you become whole.Know the design, know the design.And once that is learnt on a world wide scale level, The Heavens are BORN.One of Chaos and One of Order.

If you truely desire "warm" water. Perhaps it is neccesary to blend HOT & COLD to get it.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Those that have nothing to lose have the most to offer. This rings SO true to me. I have always felt a desire to keep from being tied down to life's sinkers. If you are FREE then nothing can pull you back.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Aye aye Captain, reporting for duty...

Do you know me from a past life menguard and what I was called (ie names) and where I lived?

Thanks.

I feel I was a cat, bird, and many other things before human and have had a few human visions...

I just know that those that are on "my channel" tend to be future operatives, with purpose.I am getting SORICE, for your name.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join