It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I look for Bold now and then but ahh, whatever suits the suiters.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Steve I sent you a u2u.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Okay Brother I replied on the thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, any other questions out there in the "Global Conscious" neighbor hood need answering.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here's your call on line three:

I have heard talk that Sirians have evolved from "dolphin" or maybe "insect" genetics. In the same way that humans have been altered from great apes. What are your thoughts?

Secondly, is there any credence to the claim that "Asians" have a higher % of alien coding?

3rdly, what can I do to strengthen the concious connection to the light cords?

Your time appreciated

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
"SteveR"

I have heard talk that Sirians have evolved from "dolphin" or maybe "insect" genetics. In the same way that humans have been altered from great apes. What are your thoughts?
Answer:Sirians are earths people and a coglomerate of others.

Secondly, is there any credence to the claim that "Asians" have a higher % of alien coding?
Answer:No, other than those deserve what they get.They created an imperfect gene which helps them accel.

3rdly, what can I do to strengthen the concious connection to the light cords?
Answer:Know yourself.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thankyou, that was very helpful and humbling.

A truth hits many different angles at one moment, because a truth is unifying.

[edit on 30/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

More than welcome, Salutations my friend.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

A truth hits many different angles at one moment, because a truth is unifying.

That it is, enveloped in secrecy to those limited by view, open to those who know by belief.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Just remember every mammal form/lifeform of life has a replicant of a higher form somewhere.Everything needs an outlet to something greater than itself.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The keys of the design have been passed down through timeless generations of spirit.

I've been reading Menguard's reply for a half hour now and every pass builds a brilliant painting of light.

Guys, why amass a thousand answers when each truth is inexhaustible.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
"we fold up time in an envelope and send it off to be recreated"

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
"We fold ourselves up in (time/envelope) and send it off to be recreated"

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
"belief systems illistration"

DEFLATED BALLOON TECHNIQUE

A spiritual life is writing down in marker all of your accepted truths (Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, etc) and universal epiphanies onto a large deflated balloon. So much that one day the entire balloon has divine thoughts written on all over, for which you wholeheartedly cherish. This balloon becomes your galvanized belief system.

What happens when someone you trust asks you to "blow" into the balloon. The idea never crossed your mind before because is wasn't allowed to. After many moment of pressured debate you finally blow into the sacred balloon. You are immediately amazed that the wonderful canvass has only increased. You now have a wider perspective of what your truth actually was. And you finally see that there was nothing to be worried about, because your original words have never changed, there is just more room for truth now.

~

I try the softest way possibly to lead a misdirected heart into the light. It isn't easy with these belief systems...

Hope this helps somebody out there.

AAC

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Think about that if you could having the scope to know how far back someone is by your own standing, by coming into an "alien atmosphere" which means foreign and seeing yourselves working out promblems that you have already fixed.Seeing yourselves in these other forms that you once were and now are exhausted in the hours of play went into them.

Jumping into any given point into the Universes at large and experiencing each one of those civilizations firsthand knowing there is something very familiar being played out into the very existance that you are now in.Something like a fabric of clothing being drapped over all the other worlds.You see yourselves for the very first time and you now know you reside everywhere that you never left.You see it in their demeanor, the act of persuasion, the timeless being, the way of integrating, the perplexities of knowing, knows no bounderies, governed by the spirit out there creating many different cities,continents,divisions,superhighways,intelectual scopes,houses,planets, galaxies, star systems, amoebic and anameobic forms.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I try the softest way possibly to lead a misdirected heart into the light. It isn't easy with these belief systems...

Hope this helps somebody out there.

AAC

Great. I thought this was beautiful

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Menguard,will I see my father again?And does he know about his granddaughter?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Menguard,

How does one define our seperation of experience?

Thanks bud

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Is Earth a choice, reward, punishment, or inevitability?

Do all bodies house souls?

When comparing incarnations, Earth ranks as a ____ between 1-10 on complexity?

Where is this relationship heading?

AAC
L8tr

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

What does the moment mean to you?

Thanx

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join