It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
We are born into a world with a viel over our spirit. This world is an incubator of sorts for light beings which will effect the entire universe. Brilliant spirits from the future have devised a plan to alter our future, by enilightening our past (so to speak). Other group entities have also found ways to influence their thought patterns onto our earth which leaves the spirit with obstacles to navigate through on their way to awareness/oneness.

The entire time we create.

(assuming this is the foundation)

Why doesn't our true self "seek" us out and reveal to us our truth with more intent? Meaning why isn't the signal stronger without effort?

If we have the immediate awareness of our full identity in other incarnations, why is this one structured in this way?

What keeps us from loving unconditionally?

What's more attractive to the spirit, incarnations or free flow?

Off topic:

Is each spirit its own bubbled universe of expression that creates and recreates, within it's own peremeters of identity, crossed within all other spiritual universes? Or is this how gods work only?

Thanks bud.

AAC

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
We are born into a world with a viel over our spirit. This world is an incubator of sorts for light beings which will effect the entire universe. Brilliant spirits from the future have devised a plan to alter our future, by enilightening our past (so to speak). Other group entities have also found ways to influence their thought patterns onto our earth which leaves the spirit with obstacles to navigate through on their way to awareness/oneness.

The entire time we create.

(assuming this is the foundation)

Why doesn't our true self "seek" us out and reveal to us our truth with more intent? Meaning why isn't the signal stronger without effort?

Answer:It does, its hard seeing it though, if you can't seperate thought from form.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If we have the immediate awareness of our full identity in other incarnations, why is this one structured in this way?
Answer:To know all realisations of self.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What keeps us from loving unconditionally?
Answer:We do.
What's more attractive to the spirit, incarnations or free flow?
answer:Free flowing spirit.
Off topic:

Is each spirit its own bubbled universe of expression that creates and recreates, within it's own peremeters of identity, crossed within all other spiritual universes? Or is this how gods work only?
Answer:That is correct, weaving back all the way to source.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
menguard,

How would you say is the best way to truely embrace our true selves, to become the more than we are, that we seek?

I have always believe that in someway the eyes are treuly the portals to our soul. Is it at all true that you can get a greater sense of a persons soul, of their true self, through looking at the eyes?

Vector J...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So is Earth neccesary for all souls that want to have a full awareness of their entire identity?

What is the alternative to the uninspired? Locking inside one level for an eternity and being effected by occurances that they'll never understand?

Why doesn't the true self try harder to awaken souls?

Is love an action with it's own energy frequency?

What/where is the source of all the Earth's present day chaos?

When the transitions happen, will each spirit be judge and rated for placement and potential in the new world? Or is that already predetermined?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So is Earth neccesary for all souls that want to have a full awareness of their entire identity?
Answer:Yes it is the stabilizer planet, this planet lets you know if you are ready for others out there.
What is the alternative to the uninspired? Locking inside one level for an eternity and being effected by occurances that they'll never understand?
Answer:The uninspirational.
Why doesn't the true self try harder to awaken souls?
Answer:Everything is done in stages, or the majority would be left behind.
Is love an action with it's own energy frequency?
answer:Its a Symphony waiting to happen.
Answer:Ridicule.
When the transitions happen, will each spirit be judge and rated for placement and potential in the new world? Or is that already predetermined?

Answer:Every soul will go where it belongs back to its own Symphony.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
menguard,

How would you say is the best way to truely embrace our true selves, to become the more than we are, that we seek?
Answer:Let go of your tears and embrace your pain, so you can move forward and sculpt the dream back to life.
I have always believe that in someway the eyes are treuly the portals to our soul. Is it at all true that you can get a greater sense of a persons soul, of their true self, through looking at the eyes?

Answer:Embracing the "souls quiver" is the easiest way to subside humanity.

SOUL QUIVER is Truth Vibrations.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:Yes it is the stabilizer planet, this planet lets you know if you are ready for others out there.

Well why didn't you just say so!?

Very interesting.

What would help me the most?

AAC

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well why didn't you just say so!?

Very interesting.

What would help me the most?
Answer:Speech impediments, that way we can get past the way we sound without being crazy/riduculed.A don Juan specialty, let go embrace spirit, all designs are spirit.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Slaps him around like a wicked stepchild, boy what the hells a matter with you.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I found this choice of answer especially interesting also.

I also am startled at Menguard's last reply to AAC in a neutral way.

[edit on 2/4/07 by SteveR]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Is there anything working against me?

How many times is it neccesary to dip your toes in the water before your dive in?

AAC

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Is there anything working against me?

Answer:Only time for those that are part of it.

How many times is it neccesary to dip your toes in the water before your dive in?

answer:Untill you get the feel of the water and its sensations then you can move on anywhere.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
"Fear is nothing more than a desire complex" Desire nothing and you are everything".

What is nothingness, pure unconscious thoughts.But being is something to become.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
the more I come in contact with my true self, the more astonished i was about who I've been before, or where I came from, things you did not see of yourself, and how I could've been living with those shortcomes, the insight it gaines, the more calm it becomes because it is knowing and understands. When understanding is fear crumbles down. then it's just self esteem that counts to go on along the road. but in fact this self esteem, when you just go on, thoughtless, just being it self esteem vaporizes, you are it but hm..

writers block..

hahah

growing up, being discontent about yourself ah!!

menguard, there's been revealed to myself, that when one wants to heal ones self, one has to accept truly that which he is in, which situation, only when accepted and judged righteouss, it can change, transform into better.

it made me notice that this is very important to get further, and well yeah, it just comes when time is right.

I got to see that there is a blindfold, the more it is removed the more you see what's true, the more you see that which is.

Since I did this remote viewing course and a Reiki initiation I been grown in to much of what life has got to offer. still, I am growing every day! Sometimes very fast. And I found out that when there's a time you feel bad, suddenly love explodes into your face. up and down.

being in the moment..

greets, your best friend lolmonster EW

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
menguard,

what are the lost tribes of Israel? Is this describing nations such as Ireland, the UK, Denmark, Spain, and the like (Celts and Germanic tribes)?

jahtruth.net...

jahtruth.net...

jahtruth.net...

The "real" Jews are merely Ashkenazi Russians (Zionists that is) portraying themselves as Israelis when they are more corrupt than any "Gentile" nation could ever be.

I see this Palestinian-Israeli conflict as Zionist vs Freeman. This has nothing to do with religion, but more over power and money. It just disgusts me to see all the wars going on now and people asking for MORE!

I pray for Iran in hopes they do not have to stand up to the West and Israel. They do not deserve the same fate the people of Iraq (yes I know false constructs of countries) and Afghanistan.

God bless all.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have a question i need answered so maybe you could try your godform or whatever it is your using to try and help me? i want to know what was stolen from me. what is this thing that wont stop bugging me? what is this answer i need to find?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Why is the Nile River area special?
Answer:Life began out of the swamps.Nile was one of the first staging areas for life to began.This is where humans were processed or life began.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Siruis has a lot of swampy looking areas that depicting "master yoda" in his home territory.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting you'd say that. I remember discussing a channeling session with AAC where I saw swampy and spongy terrain on their main homeworld.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I saw this first movie of the matrix, it made me connect the dots, or some at least, when he's on the 'other side', or 'in the matrix' he is actually in this mind.

there where it all begins!

I'd like to see it he (this Neo) is in the astral world, which is also a real world and it has effect on your behavior like when you are surrounded and under control in this realm, you'll behave in this earthplace the same matter, the same way! it isz that when you create a peacefull mind you'll be at ease?.

but I don't like a world with violence, it contradicts the peacefullness of our nature, but in this world men created for us there are flaws, it is created out of false motives. Benefiting the rich who've started it, wise men with bad ideas! then again ...

In this world it is ego Vs Self, self creates what ego envies, ego creates that which self trancends.

there's no time to argue anymore??

I had to throw up this morning, really took something off of my stomach, literally!

accepting this world as it is, we must create new tides of life. healthier tides. more conscious actions, we must know the outcome of our actions! We've learned! We must execute now!

still more to come, one day this big bang will strike us and then we'll be of on a mission, still, that's how I like to see it.d

encourage us instead of taking us down! So much more we can create, where's this free energy, there's insight in this science, we need to overcome!

Governments know! well, infact, those behind the gov's, and .... some ofus, know too. A lot of us on these forums, and a lot of watchers.

Curiosity is risin'! We shall know in the end, the new beginning.

The hermit

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join