It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Perhaps I am not wording myself adequately.

We are born into a physical construct on Earth. The spirit finally awakens to it's true potential and purpose, gaining a full awareness of itself. Once connected with the knowledge of the working universe the spirit is able to work accordingly to it's ambitious design.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but gaining spiritual refinement is primary to spiritual action.

BTW, I am quiting ATS.

April fools....

AAC

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thankyou for the response Etherical, I have a similar follow-up question, open for anybody to answer

- Have you met your higher self and what was it like?

I have envisioned a blue humanoid entity (located underwater) which I believe to be me. Does anyone have any knowledge or understanding about these entities (It would explain my affinity and enthusiasm towards underwater and aquatic life from an early age!)

Thankyou

Kolo

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Good thoughts. I am thinking that clear perception of the ultra world is only possible with a surrender. Feel the vibrations by removing your own constructs. At that point you may ask are you being invaded? Or perhaps reunited with 'reality'? As long as we impose this holographic matrix we won't see anything unless it has been defined by us.

Steve, you have no idea how much this resonates within me...

Thursday night around 1-2am the moon was pouring in through my window. I usually have a tapestry covering this window, but tonight I took it down.

I felt the moon was ushering in new vibrations. My body began to vibrate very quickly, starting with my brain area (back of the head more or less). It was very freaky and I stayed with it for a few minutes before I could not deal with it anymore.

I felt like I was evolving, but turned it off because my ego still has too strong of a hold. I still take things very personally when I know deep down people are just trying to help me in whatever way they can.

I want to let go, release all this anger and frustration I have inside of me. However, it seems like for the most part we hurt the ones who care about us the most, and likewise for them.

The NOW moment comes and goes for me. I am not always within the moment, but this occurence I felt like I was vibrating on that great train that left First Source a long time ago.

Problem is, it was moving a little bit too fast for me at the time
. I still have some issues to clear out before I can hop on and stay on for an indefinite amount of time.

I am still holding back somewhat and need to let that go.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Waterwave,

That is an interesting choice of name. There was a moment yesterday when my conciousness seperated from all mental construct, and the water flowing before me revealed itself as liquid love. It responds.

Steve

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oh Biggie Smalls, the moon touches the soul like no other. Such a transformational energy not afraid to show herself.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Maybe you could help me find the answer to a question i posed in another thread concerning extreme lucid dreaming

couldsure use some wisdom

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
menguard, it was just my birthday over the weekend and I feel different yet the same.

The whole one year older concept is confusing when I know there is no beginning or end. I try to explain to people that birthdays aren't THAT special, but of course I lose them

You know what is strange about the name you told me "SORICE?" This was not the first time I have heard it before. Could have been a dream, could have been during waking life I am not sure. It is strange because I knew when you said it that there is some power to that name. SO-RICE is how its pronounced (I guess also Sore Ice, Sori Ses are acceptable too) and I have always had an affinity with the sound "so." Rice is one of my favorite foods, go figure

As for a question my friend:

Spirit seems to move me in different currents every day. I wish to stay on one tide, but there is always new refreshing energies as of late. It is quite confusing to ride on one wave, then the next day get off and hop on another.

Is there anyway I can stay in the present moment at all times besides practice? Ya ya I know practice makes perfect. I wish there was a shortcut though

How long must we wait until the majority of people are awake and times REALLY start to change? I can feel the energy now cleansing our Mother and lots and lots of people. However, some (in particular in the area I go to school) people are completely rejecting these new energies. A few friends up here have changed significantly over the past year. Call it maturing, call if divine inspiration or what you will, but I think its more than age.

How can I help the sleeping masses wake up a little bit faster? Must I do my own work before I can start helping? I try to help, but I usually end up in a tangent that confuses them and I end up looking nuts (which probably isn't that far from it heh :lol

I will keep trying, don't worry about me though.

Allah, God, Jah, whatever you wish to call it is always here guiding me so I cannot be afraid after all

God Bless friends.

bs

[edit on 2-4-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Is Earth a choice, reward, punishment, or inevitability?
Answer:Earth is a faucet for your imagination to exist everywhere and for being to coincide with choices/dreaming life into existance.

Do all bodies house souls?
Answer:No, incubation stages.

When comparing incarnations, Earth ranks as a ____ between 1-10 on complexity?

Answer:Ten, because of the "focalized energy concetration" and the world arrangements.

Where is this relationship heading?
Answer:To a "New future" a brighter one.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Thankyou for the response Etherical, I have a similar follow-up question, open for anybody to answer

- Have you met your higher self and what was it like?

I have envisioned a blue humanoid entity (located underwater) which I believe to be me. Does anyone have any knowledge or understanding about these entities (It would explain my affinity and enthusiasm towards underwater and aquatic life from an early age!)

Thankyou

Kolo

Answer:I remember waking up in a cave where water was and one of myselves looked like a porpoise/dolphin, another one was a "bluish purple being" that was me staring right at my self mimicking my facial expressions, the dream meets the dreamer, sooner or later.I think if someone can handle meeting there "true self" with no mental meltdowns then it is accesible in life, I met my trueself.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am getting there is "10,024 trues selves" to be out there for myself.Imagine trying to keep all those other references in life happy in one being.A lot of work is required.But the fluid motion of love keeps them at peace with their enviroment.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:I remember waking up in a cave where water was and one of myselves looked like a porpoise/dolphin, another one was a "bluish purple being" that was me staring right at my self mimicking my facial expressions, the dream meets the dreamer, sooner or later.I think if someone can handle meeting there "true self" with no mental meltdowns then it is accesible in life, I met my trueself.

I know the feeling menguard, but I wasn't quite ready for the implications
. I have been contacted on several occasions for sure, but only one instance did I see my Self. I have never "seen" my Higher Self, but surely contact with it daily. It's more of a knowing than a seeing, am I right?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Originally posted by menguard

I know the feeling menguard, but I wasn't quite ready for the implications
. I have been contacted on several occasions for sure, but only one instance did I see my Self. I have never "seen" my Higher Self, but surely contact with it daily. It's more of a knowing than a seeing, am I right?

Answer:Knowing is SEEING.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi Menguard, I can't believe this thread is still going! I remember when it started a looooong time ago!

I have a thought/ponderence I want to get your opinion on. Speaking of higher selves, I think I once met my higher self, or rather got a very good look at my entire self, higher,lower, physical and energy. I was meditating and the only way I can describe what happened was like someone cut a hole in dimensions, and I could see everything around me on an energy level. My own self was a ball of energy with lots of patterns, much like a fractal, with rays of energy that stuck out and other waves of energy coursing around within this almost star like being I seemed to be. It was like reality was peeled away like pages of a book and I saw another part of what we are as entities.

I would love any thoughts or comments you might have about this. it is something I often think about.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Hi Menguard, I can't believe this thread is still going! I remember when it started a looooong time ago!

I have a thought/ponderence I want to get your opinion on. Speaking of higher selves, I think I once met my higher self, or rather got a very good look at my entire self, higher,lower, physical and energy. I was meditating and the only way I can describe what happened was like someone cut a hole in dimensions, and I could see everything around me on an energy level. My own self was a ball of energy with lots of patterns, much like a fractal, with rays of energy that stuck out and other waves of energy coursing around within this almost star like being I seemed to be. It was like reality was peeled away like pages of a book and I saw another part of what we are as entities.

I would love any thoughts or comments you might have about this. it is something I often think about.

Answer:Indeed, when I stared at myself I LOOKED SPARKLEY like irredescent fibers/stars were all around me and inside me, I was alive with energy.It looks like a "Bluish Purple being" with sparkles all over the body.Glow in the dark I would say so.Beings of "vast intelligence" with COSMIC HUMOUR.Delightful indeed.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
See there are so many selves out there to bring to the light, that when all is aquired "one" would see how much intelligence is indeed instored for mankind to unravel themselves.A lot of information from all over the galaxies, stars horizons, paradox realities.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
menguard,

Is it possible that due to bad or impure actions on our own part, that we actually lose a part of our soul? If so, is it possible to regain the lost parts so that we can be whole once more? Or is my higher self, if that is in some way the same as my soul, mine and mine alone and i am merely losing parts of belief?

I very much hope that you can spare the time to answer me.

Vector J...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
By being who we really are, with no altered visions of truth but grasping what is right in front of you.Yes what you said is correct vector j in the end note of the statements.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thank you menguard.

Although your reply rings a little fortune cookie-ish/horoscope style, in that that can apply to anyone, I'd like you to know that right now, what you said rang through a truth to me that I had been wanting to hear affirmed.

Thank you very much.

Vector J...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What we do in sleep is the same as we do in the waking, we are creating are lives through dreams.Its good to know that the possibilities are endless is it not.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'd truely like to believe that
I only wish I had better dreams, be they my effect on the world or not, I only wish that i could dream of what I wanted. But then prehaps I cannot dream of what I wish, because it is not yet meant to be a part of my world.

An interesting idea indeed...

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join