It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by menguard

The new wave of consciousness is always happening.

We are responsible for creating the template for the future of our endeavors. Build & create our future creations through acceptance of your spirit's design.

That is correct Future Operatives, you have a chance to rekindle your power anytime you like.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ah, Steve were you referring to "seeker of truth?" I know I have already found it, just not necessarily put it into practice.

Any ideas on how to lift holographic interference?

[edit on 22-3-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Ah, Steve were you referring to "seeker of truth?" I know I have already found it, just not necessarily put it into practice.

Any ideas on how to lift holographic interference?

[edit on 22-3-2007 by biggie smalls]

Answer:Through conceptual Ideas, knowing designs and how they work.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:Through conceptial Ideas

Yes, now all troop back to the last page please.

Ahh, humor is good.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Trust in your spirit without considering the physical, so that the physical can confidently do the spirit's bidding.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Trust in your spirit without considering the physical, so that the physical can confidently do the spirit's bidding.

Well, they don't call him j-rock for no reason.

Holographs can only be transparent if you are aware of them.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Well, they don't call him j-rock for no reason.

Holographs can only be transparent if you are aware of them.

I looked at your avatar just now and imagined it was your power source. Trippy.

BTW, My friends call me J-Rock Double Faulk-Dog.
No really.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I looked at your avatar just now and imagined it was your power source. Trippy.

Ahuh! The best a human can do (yet).

Let us all radiate from within.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Indeed let that "SUNSHINE" move on with the tides of time/Precalculated sequences.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Why do I see so many sleeping sheeple everyday? I get really mad every time I see something on the news that doesn't make sense, like that Chicago police officer who beat up a 5'4" 120 lb woman...

Are there honestly people that foolish and ignorant still living? I would have thought natural selection would have bred that out, but here it goes again...I watched this movie called "Idiocracy" that takes place in the future when all the intelligent people were bred out of existence and the smartest person was a relatively average one from our time now (got stuck in a cryogenic freezer and wound up 500 or so years later). Sounds like a bunch of crud, but that's where I see some people headed...Ignorance ACCEPTED seems like it bah.

Sorry about the rant fellas, need to blow off some steam sometimes.

Spirit is trying to communicate with me...While watching tv, my remote was moved under my pillow...Took me a few minutes to find it and I'm positive I didn't put it there. Hahahah I knew somebody was playing a trick on me, but every time that happens I just laugh cuz I know I'm never alone and its reassuring...

I visited an interesting site today guys, check it out:

www.lightparty.com...

I have no idea if its disinfo or not, but it rang deep down for me...I have seen a few UFOS in the past few months (one MerKaBah and another light in the sky that I'm not sure what it was).

I can feel somethings up, and I think March brought with it a lot of new energy as its start of a new cycle...

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hello again Menguard my friend

I was hoping you might be able to give some insight as to what life is like on the other side? what happens when we die? what reality do we go to? what is it like to be living in the afterlife?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
Hello again Menguard my friend

I was hoping you might be able to give some insight as to what life is like on the other side? what happens when we die? what reality do we go to? what is it like to be living in the afterlife?

Thanks.

Answer:The afterlife is as beautiful as any dream here in life can be, it discerns truth to move on.Picture having layers of clothing on weighing you down, now as you transfer from the small death to the big death, you shed those clothing, like the emotional, the physical and spiritual into pure consciousness.Alone in the dark, waiting to make the journey into the unknown.Wherever your thoughts go is what you experience.Its a Grand Holiday adventure with no ups or downs just energy in constant motion feeling everything, diving into everything, it can wrap its cords around.You feel very light like a feather in the wind.

In essence its an electrifying, ecstatic feeling of monolosity,diving into whatever the heart desires,One can hold there death and reside in it and stay in the astral, to see along awaited friends.But after the physical death the "consciousness" eventually will want to move on after it feels it accomplished its tasks here and is comfortable with the setting left.Spirit will know the intent of others and will have astral blockades pop up if the setting is not for them to dive into.The moment the Spirit lets go of its attachments in this playing field is when it shoots off to the next enviroment.

[edit on 23-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hey Menguard,

Can you speak about how belief limits potential?

I think you should run a lecture circuit, I'd pay lol

[edit on 23/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The only thing that limits the spirit is it's inability/ability to accept it's absolute freedom.

[edit on 23-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hey Menguard,

Can you speak about how belief limits potential?

I think you should run a lecture circuit, I'd pay lol

[edit on 23/3/07 by SteveR]

Answer:Fear not," little big ones" but the hearts desire to learn.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The only thing that limits the spirit is it's inability/ability to accept it's absolute freedom.

Yes. But, there is a difference between freedom and accomplishment. Spiritually, our belief system will affect our ability to manifest within our freedom.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yes. But, there is a difference between freedom and accomplishment. Spiritually, our belief system will affect our ability to manifest within our freedom.

Is that not comparing apples to oranges? There is nothing outside freedom. I believe freedom trannscends all because it can simotaneously ecompass all.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Spirit says;" How its loves replications of itself felt tenfold".

"Spirit loves its people with no strings attached, just chords of divinity that can be played on like a violin."

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Is that not comparing apples to oranges? There is nothing outside freedom. I believe freedom trannscends all because it can simotaneously ecompass all.

Yes it's comparing apples to oranges. It's not the freedom I am interested in but the potential to "make things happen". Freedom neither guarantees success nor failure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed triple quote

[edit on 23/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Steve, I see. Yes I would also like more insight on the application of what we already know is possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join