It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisterOneSac
To 12m8keall2c: Wills loves his Spooky mug! The quality is excellent and is the perfect 'medicine' for my brother!

Well, it was either the mug or a commercial size roll of Heavy Duty Reynold's Wrap!

Hey, you never know when you might need a good sturdy TinFoil Hat!?

I'm glad to hear he likes it SisterOneSac!

Be strong WOS!

Peace2All

[edit on 1/3/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Here's the working cover-art for the CD

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The only change I see that needs to happen is to add "2005" to the main title logo. The name of the "event" is "WillyPalooza 2005"...

Springer...

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
One-Dog Night

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Here's the working cover-art for the CD

That shot of Spooky is absolutely classic!

Don't be surprised if this album goes double-platinum, baby.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Holy cow! Look at that tongue!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Springer

Thanks for the updates. I'm glad WOS is doing fine. I had a good feeling that he'd pull through this. My thoughts and prayers are still with him and his family.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Willy One Sac is in DIRE NEED of someone able to record the new BattleStar Galactica this coming Friday night on either DVD or VCR Tape.

The hospital does NOT have the Sci-Fi Channel so he can't watch it live. This is our favorite show of all time!

Last season, every Friday night, Willy and I were like a couple kids on the phone during that week's episode of Batte Star Galactica, it's the BEST show on TV (unitl our show airs that is) period.

If you can make a recording on DVD or VCR cassette tape it will be FOREVER APPRECIATED!

Springer...

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Springer]

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I should be able to, don't see any reason why not. 10pm EST, SCIFI, VHS. Sounds good.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
AWESOME Amory! Thanks!

Springer...

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'll give it a shot too, as a backup..
If not, I'll record something else he might like to watch..

Lemme know..

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
spacedoubt - See if you can find GGW

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hey William One Sac,

I hope your room in the hospital is flooded with our cards, flowers,...

- the prayers in every religion one can imagine, good thoughts and all the love we ATS'niks are sending to you from all over the world.

We are with you.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Spoke with Willy a minute ago... He's not getting good sleep so he's exhausted. Other than that he sounds good.

He's looking forward to listening to the WillyPalooza 2005 CD. His sister is bringing his portable CD player to the hospital tommorrow morning so he can listen to it all day tomorrow.

The deadline has been extended to get your podcast on the CD to tomorrow morning at 7am Eastern. Let's get 30 podcasts on there for our guy.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
spacedoubt - See if you can find GGW

You mean that beach movie? LOL

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, Wills room is filling up with flowers, balloons, and mugs from Europe and the U.S.! He is the talk of the floor at Sloan Kettering! Everyone from the doctors to the cleaners seem to know that there's this patient who has an alias, an unusual one at that! The cards, prayers and gifts are lifting WOS's spirits immensely. Through this entire experience he has never complained, never said, 'why me?'. His dignity and incredible positive attitude are boosted by the unbelievable support he gets from you. His hospital room looks great. That's no small feat! What can I say? You are Will's angels on earth.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm glad to hear that he's being showered with love! We're all thinking of him!

Thanks for the update, SOS.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Honestly, it just demonstrates in the physical sense how many people think so highly of him, and I'm glad that he can use that to lift his spirits a bit because the fact is there's a few thousand WOS fans out there that want him back on his feet, myself included.

Glad to hear it's working!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the update, Sister One Sac. and Springer.

Good to hear that WoS has a good recovery, hopefully he will be out of the hospital very soon then.

(How long does he have to stay - can we still send our cards etc. to the hospital? )

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It no longer looks like a hospital room!

That is so good to hear, if it has made he stay in hospital just 1% easyer then i think that we have achieved something,

Thanks SWOS for the updates, YOu must be a great sister,

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In about an hour, I'm headed over to WOS's room to deliver....

The Two-Disc set of 1.7 hours of our members(!) and the 61-page print-out of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join