It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Wow, angels and spooky...with friends like that, WOS's recovery is on the right track!!
Wait until he's well enough to see the mug from 12m8keall2c and all the spooky images we've got up

Hang in there WOS, we're sending you massive amounts of positive energy.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm glad about the good news SisterOneSac... We're all pulling for him here.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Best wishes on our recovery.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
best of luck and spiral out

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have William One Sac in my thoughts and heart, and I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

I sent a u2u to Valhall to get the address of the hospital, and sent him a card with a short note of best wishes. I hope other members do the same and fill his hospital room with love.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i ordered some flowers for WOS and the florist thinks he is "Celebrity" because of the alias. I told her he was.

And from this thread obviously WOS is one.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
i ordered some flowers for WOS and the florist thinks he is "Celebrity" because of the alias. I told her he was.

And from this thread obviously WOS is one.

worldwatcher

I fear they may have to get him a second room to hold all the flowers, balloons, cards and gifts that are sure to be coming his way!

I envision a sort of "Where's Willy" [Waldo] scenario where the room is so full of "stuff" that the nurses, staff, etc. have a hard time locating the One Sac!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I sent a card off this morning as well. I tried to make it a message he'd get a kick out of, instead of sugary sweet, but, I think I managed. It wasn't easy...

The interesting part was after I addressed the envelope to 'William One Sac' at the hospital and dropped it into the mail slot. I was wondering what the sorters might be thinking of such a name, but then I thought of all the crazy Native American names I've heard over the years, and just smiled and walked away.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I know Willy's gonna love it! I will let you know what his reaction is when he opens his gift.
We (WOS and his family) all feel the positive energy coming from everyone at ATS and know that it is helping him tremendously!
(BTW, love all the Spooky avatars!)

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

by SisterOneSac:
Of course the second thing he said to me was, "How's Spooky?".

Well, the UPS Package Tracking shows that the package containing "Spooky" was delivered to the hospital at 10:30 a.m.

William One Sac's Best Friend, SPOOKY!

While they probably won't allow the REAL Spooky in to see him, at least this may bring her a bit closer in mind and spirit!

All of our prayers and best wishes for your brother in his time of need.

God Bless!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
The interesting part was after I addressed the envelope to 'William One Sac' at the hospital and dropped it into the mail slot. I was wondering what the sorters might be thinking of such a name

Me too Masqua, but I am confident that that those mail sorters know William One Sac's name by now.

*sent a funny get well card.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers will be with you WOS. I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. Keep your head up

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Best wishes to you. I'm new here, but I know what it means to face cancer. My wife was nearly taken by Colon cancer 2-1/2 yrs ago. She underwent emergency surgery and another 3 months later. She's beating it today with no visible signs.

May your results be the same or better.

Davenman

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Yo WOSmeist!

Sending the vibes to you bigtime. I'm a regular reader of your blog and it really is a great thing you do for the online community here by showing that when you find yourself faced with adversity, you just get through it. I mean a lot of the time you'd never know from what you write that you have this illness going on in the background of your life.

Cancer's always been one of my big fears - but reading what you have to say has reduced this a lot because I can see that you just get on with it. I don't know the extent of your inconvenience, but you really just seem to have a normal life and ignore the bad side.

I've never been sure about why we're all here/ what the hell's going on - but if ever there was proof that you're only given what you're strong enough to deal with, it's you. You're humour and attitude is exemplary to anyone feeling despair grip them in a similar situation. Man, I get terrified at the first signs of wrinkles appearing on my stupid face and often take the site of blood on my toothbrush to signify that I probably only have a number of hours to live. Ha ha!

Lots of love and vibes to you,

Kezza
xxx

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
WilliamOne Sac,

may you have had a very good night and have a good start into the last day of 2005.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Refuah Shelaima!
(Speedy recovery!)

Rebekka

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the updates SisterOneSac and Springer. It's good to hear the surgery went well.

My best New Year's wishes for a speedy recovery to WOS.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
WOS,we did not meet before on any threads.It doesn't matter.I wish the best of luck.I've heard the surgery went well.I am happy to hear.If you don't mind,continue the battle will you ?...it gives us hope too.
Happy New Year

[edit on 31-12-2005 by Bursuc]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I just SPOKE TO WILLY!!!!!!!!!!

He sounds GREAT!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO! What a JOY and RELIEF!!!

He is AMAZED and deeply TOUCHED by the outpouring of love in this community!
He got the coffee mug and has it right next to his bed! He LOVES IT!!!

Let's keep the cards and flowers and whatnots COMING! He is blown away by how often the nurses are bringing stuff to him! Let's FLOOD his room with stuff! He's not getting out for another week so we have plenty of time to get stuff to him!

THANK YOU everyone! This is Humanity at our BEST.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That's awesome Springer!!! Wow ATS really knows how to pull together as a family, I wonder how many other sites have this sense of communtiy spirit? A thumbs up to us all
and that's awesome that WOS is doing good.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Great News! Thanks Springer!

I love that coffee mug! What a great idea!

I also love the idea that Willie is a celebrity in the hospital!

Hope they're treating him as well as he deserves.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Wow ATS really knows how to pull together as a family

Amen.

I'm so glad he's doing well!!!!!!!!!!

All this love flowing in must have his spirits up as well
It feels good to know we've helped in any way we can.
This is such a great thing we have going here, people. Lets continue it!

--Kit.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join