It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins of racist mob violence in Sydney.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
OK plenty of people are trying to place the blame squarely on the shoulders of the native Australians who went on a drunken rampage, but you NEED to see the origins of this problem.

For about two decades Australians have tolerated an escalating amount of violent middle eastern crime.

Oh man, and here was me worrying about all that racist violence by Vietnamese gangs in Cabramatta and all the time it was the "Lebs" who were causing all the problems, assassinating local pollies and whatnot...

I do place the blame for the violence at Cronulla beach squarely on shoulders of the "white" Australians who went on a drunken rampage.

No SMS campaign equals no drunken bogans draped in the flag looking for trouble. Then there would be no campaign by the "Lebs" to get their mates in to defend each other.

If the "white" (not "native", they're "black") Australians had gone on a protest march to the town hall to demand action, which is legal, they would have been on tv and made a much more effective statement. And the general public would have supported them, instead of spurning them and their actions and attitudes. And they could have had Ray, Lawsy, Jones and co interviewing them and giving them full support.

I dont see these racist Vietnamese gangs you refer to in the advance stages of a major terrorist attack, no sir seven of them Lebanese Muslims.
All out to murder innocent Men women and children is the name of Islamofascism and the ever elusve caliphate.

I was of the opinion a native is a person born in a country, which i assume they all where.

tell us how you really feel, i see your into collecting warnings today, feeling constructive?

[edit on 15-12-2005 by NumberCruncher]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Your accusations are quite offensive i have no where justified attacks on innocent people of middle eastern appearance, one of my closest friends on this planet is Eqyptian heritage and looks.

So please realise that im not offering justification of these acts but what i perceive as the true origins of it.

I never mean to offend, and I know how some rebuttals can be interpreted as such but please know I am not trying t pick an argument or anything.

But in U saying that the history of the actions of these people is the cause of the riots is incredulous, I just don't see how U can say that because 'some' people did wrong by some people then that is why some 'others' took it upon themselves to fight them and anyone who looks like them ?

Since when do we deal with gangs and violence like THAT ?

I am not sure many people look at it like that.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

Your accusations are quite offensive i have no where justified attacks on innocent people of middle eastern appearance, one of my closest friends on this planet is Eqyptian heritage and looks.

So please realise that im not offering justification of these acts but what i perceive as the true origins of it.

I never mean to offend, and I know how some rebuttals can be interpreted as such but please know I am not trying t pick an argument or anything.

But in U saying that the history of the actions of these people is the cause of the riots is incredulous, I just don't see how U can say that because 'some' people did wrong by some people then that is why some 'others' took it upon themselves to fight them and anyone who looks like them ?

Since when do we deal with gangs and violence like THAT ?

I am not sure many people look at it like that.

Look im not saying in anyway that makes sense to attack people because of the way they look,ever, period, i am simply saying that this would of not happened if the Lebanese criminals had not made/perpetrated the other attacks prior to this incident.

But funny enough its exactly how most wars in History have started, one party does another party harm then comes retaliation then comes war = death, chaos , misery.

Mankind seem's incapable of learning from history and far to many people want the world to change for them rather than them changing for the world.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
good to know

So in summary *adjusts glasses* it's safe to say we both acknowledge that the Lebanese youth in question were a part of the reason for the riots, not THE reason entirely, and the Anglo youth instigated them ?

And we can stop disagreeing ?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I dont see these racist Vietnamese gangs you refer to in the advance stages of a major terrorist attack, no sir seven of them Lebanese Muslims.
All out to murder innocent Men women and children is the name of Islamofascism and the ever elusve caliphate.

I was of the opinion a native is a person born in a country, which i assume they all where.

tell us how you really feel, i see your into collecting warnings today, feeling constructive?

Refer to previous post about childhood mates.

The only "native" Australians are the ones we took the land off. Everyone else is an immigrant, something the wankers at Cronulla need to remember. All immigrants are equal.

"Cabramatta has become reknowned for its crime problems...

...Much of the drug-dealing is reported to be done by juveniles of Asian origin...

...Cabramatta is also remembered for the political murder of NSW State MP John Newman outside his home in September 1994..."

en.wikipedia.org...

"Sydney Riots Over Aborigine Death

More than 40 police officers have been injured in Sydney in a riot sparked by the death of an Aboriginal teenager..."

news.bbc.co.uk...

Hmmm, so Lebanese...

As for gang-rapes, those boys are enjoying the hospitality of Her Majesty at Long Bay. What do you know, the law does work.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   

good to know

So in summary *adjusts glasses* it's safe to say we both acknowledge that the Lebanese youth in question were a part of the reason for the riots, not THE reason entirely, and the Anglo youth instigated them ?

And we can stop disagreeing ?

Yes

But im not convinced they all fit the profile of youth, rumour has it there was 100 extreme right wing politicians at the riot.

And on a side note some info regarding the Australian terror plot released with transcripts of the Terrorists discuss killing John Howard, his family and little kids. These people are sick sick puppies, and it's actually quite amazing that the riots didnt kick off after there arrests rather than after the life guards got beaten ? I mean theres a huge difference in severity of these two incidents.
news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Refer to previous post about childhood mates.

The only "native" Australians are the ones we took the land off. Everyone else is an immigrant, something the wankers at Cronulla need to remember. All immigrants are equal.

"Cabramatta has become reknowned for its crime problems...

...Much of the drug-dealing is reported to be done by juveniles of Asian origin...

...Cabramatta is also remembered for the political murder of NSW State MP John Newman outside his home in September 1994..."

en.wikipedia.org...

More than 40 police officers have been injured in Sydney in a riot sparked by the death of an Aboriginal teenager..."

news.bbc.co.uk...

Hmmm, so Lebanese...

As for gang-rapes, those boys are enjoying the hospitality of Her Majesty at Long Bay. What do you know, the law does work.

Your actually getting quite exhaustive, your reply (as ive grown to expect) points fingers at all these other ethnic groups for various crimes after i raise the Issue of seven of the would be Australian Terrorists being Lebanese Muslims.
Your starting to fit the stereotypical profile of a hypocrate .....
You slam virtually every thing about Australia yet choose to live here instead of your precious Lebanon that youve still failed to prove is better than Australia.
You slam the damage to Australias enviroment as everyone elses fault yet you drive a car that pours pollutants into the atmosphere and buy grocerys wrapped in plastics that take hundreds of years to biodegrade, every dollar you spend helps to destroy the enviroment but i guess its everyone elses fault still ?
You claim the Aboriginal people acheived nothing but avoiding in breeding, there societies and "few" rock paintings and hand prints on cave walls. Takes a special kind of person to be a dissmissive as you.
Actually you display the behaviour of someone that feels like they belong to some super race better than all.

Come on tell us how you reaaaally feel.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

"...Much of the drug-dealing is reported to be done by juveniles of Asian origin..."

en.wikipedia.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Hmmm, so Lebanese...

Your actually getting quite exhaustive, your reply (as ive grown to expect) points fingers at all these other ethnic groups for various crimes after i raise the Issue of seven of the would be Australian Terrorists being Lebanese Muslims.

No, merely pointing out that Lebanese youths are not the origins of racist violence in Sydney. You brought the terrorists into it, not me. Terrorists who as yet have killed no politicians. Do you know who Donald McKay was? Find out and then tell me which part of terrorism was involved in his assassination.

Your starting to fit the stereotypical profile of a hypocrate .....
You slam virtually every thing about Australia yet choose to live here instead of your precious Lebanon that youve still failed to prove is better than Australia.

Who said anything about Lebanon being precious? Somebody else said that those wankers on Cronulla beach knew that they had acheived more than the Lebanese. Oh, yeah? Just what have they acheived?

I don't slam virtually everything about Australia, I am simply well aware of its problems. Perhaps you should look around, too, and realise your paradise has a few problems. Which Cronulla was simply one symptom of.

You slam the damage to Australias enviroment as everyone elses fault yet you drive a car that pours pollutants into the atmosphere and buy grocerys wrapped in plastics that take hundreds of years to biodegrade, every dollar you spend helps to destroy the enviroment but i guess its everyone elses fault still ?

Oh, boy. We really do need to open our eyes. Notice I talk about "white" colonisation and the "raping" of the land. Notice also that I identified myself as being Anglo-Saxon. Which part of that is placing the blame on others.

You're just itching to see me get warned again. You'll need to try harder than that.

How the hell would you know what I drive? There's a little thread on BTS about members and their vehicles, go looking. And what do you think calico and brown paper bags are for?

You claim the Aboriginal people acheived nothing but avoiding in breeding, there societies and "few" rock paintings and hand prints on cave walls. Takes a special kind of person to be a dissmissive as you.
Actually you display the behaviour of someone that feels like they belong to some super race better than all.

You have no idea of what an acheivement that is, without the modern science of genetics, do you? Why don't you do a little research into how inbred the European monarchies became?

Come on tell us how you reaaaally feel.

Already done that. Try reading. You know, where you move your finger along the lines of text and mouth the words.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
"Anyone notice that there aren't rampaging mobs of muslims in the United States like in france and australia?"
REPLY: It hasn't happened ... YET.

How do you know that a rampaging mob of black men isn't majority Nation of Islam?
REPLY: No-one researched the "Ramadan Offensive"? Look the world over, and you'll find that 70% to 75% of discontent is caused by Muslims.... or the extremists threof.

"If America is so good at assimilating foreigners, what do you call La Cosa Nostra?"
REPLY: Uhhhhh.....the Mafia? Made up of legal immigrants

"And why are the Minutemen down on the border?"
REPLY: To do the job the government isn't doing too well on..... yet. To stop illegal immigrants. They can do it the legal way as most have done. We have enough criminals; we don't need any more. They do great harm to the economy, to the tune of around $12 BILLION per year.

"And how are you doing with the Hmong?
REPLY: Just fine!!! I live in Wisconsin where there are many thousands of Hmong. They integrate well, and for the most part are doing just peachy.

"And who are those guys running around with white sheets on their heads?"
REPLY: People who call themselves "Americans," but who have no clue. They are, for the most part, diminishing rapidly, and hold no sway in anything.

"And why are you exporting your gang problems to central America?"
REPLY: I'm pretty sure there were "gang" problems there long before America was a country. We don't "export" crime or gangs. However, if the gang people want to move there (if they, in fact, do), more power to them.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1

"Anyone notice that there aren't rampaging mobs of muslims in the United States like in france and australia?"
REPLY: It hasn't happened ... YET.

How do you know that a rampaging mob of black men isn't majority Nation of Islam?
REPLY: No-one researched the "Ramadan Offensive"? Look the world over, and you'll find that 70% to 75% of discontent is caused by Muslims.... or the extremists threof.

I wasn't referring to the world, only to the US. I don't know the answer, that's why I asked.

"If America is so good at assimilating foreigners, what do you call La Cosa Nostra?"
REPLY: Uhhhhh.....the Mafia? Made up of legal immigrants

Who've clearly assimilated into society and obey the law?!?

"And why are the Minutemen down on the border?"
REPLY: To do the job the government isn't doing too well on..... yet. To stop illegal immigrants. They can do it the legal way as most have done. We have enough criminals; we don't need any more. They do great harm to the economy, to the tune of around $12 BILLION per year.

"And how are you doing with the Hmong?
REPLY: Just fine!!! I live in Wisconsin where there are many thousands of Hmong. They integrate well, and for the most part are doing just peachy.

Uh-huh, and that's why they shoot parties of hunters. Oh, an isolated incident, you say. Guess what, so, mostly, was Sydney. but let's not be pointing too many fingers.

REPLY: People who call themselves "Americans," but who have no clue. They are, for the most part, diminishing rapidly, and hold no sway in anything.

Much the same for the morons on Cronulla Beach. Much the same attitudes, too. Unfortunate that. Still, the real equivalent we have is the National Front wankers that desecrated the Eureka Stockade flag by adopting it.

"And why are you exporting your gang problems to central America?"
REPLY: I'm pretty sure there were "gang" problems there long before America was a country. We don't "export" crime or gangs. However, if the gang people want to move there (if they, in fact, do), more power to them.

Suggest you look a little deeper into the practice of deporting criminals who were too stupid to ever get citizenship. You might discover something about your Latino gangs, because you bet you "export" crime and gangs.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

U tell me to justify that 14 yr old girl's rape when U are in fact justfying physical assault on strange people just beacuse they look Middle Eastern.

I don't deny that that was awful, a horrific thing no female should go through, but the men who physically did it are responsible, nobody else.

I don't like to ASSume and generalize a whole race of people due to the actions of a few, so yeah we can agree to disagree, I agree with U there

What got so many people so angry about that story was how "ethnicly sensative" the arrests, charges and convictions were conducted BUT still had the Moslem's family and friends loudly and angryly complaining of a racially motivated campaign against their "innocent". Watching this families "justifications" being spat out on prime time T.V., with no remorse and no compassion for the girl, was more than chilling, it was TERRIFYING.

A culture that supports these monsters just because they are of the same ethnicity is responsible. The individuals wouldn't be so bold in their terrorising if their 'community' turned on them as swiftly as any decent person.

Imjaded, it's people like you that keep saying we just want to "Arab bash", every time we point out their all too many, serious, UNREPENTANT crimes that makes people want to 'bash' Arabs.

Humblely bowing once, in genuine apology to the many they've hurt, only, for not being Moslem, would do them much more good than bowing 5 times a day, to the god they scream is great, as they blow up more innocents.

While I'm worrying about my black and brown nieceses and nephews of immigrant parents living in Sydney, I am fighting seeds of racism YOUR posts are planting. I'm sure they've grown a strong crop in many others.

And if the Government and their "plants" (anyone here want to stick their hands up) in the community waren't intentionally using Mid Eastern Violent Crime Gangs, to heat the nation up ready for war, they would have long ago been 'cleaned up', like the gangs of Cabramatta were.

If we were allowed to complain about Moslems who cause trouble, like we do about any and every other group of people who cause trouble, untill the problems are brought to hand, we would ALL be happier and safer. >"Sorry Officer, I can't tell you what the gun wielding maniac looked like, I don't want to be racist." "We can't put the criminals we're looking for on the news, their discription would make us racist."< NO, the "feelings" of people like you are sooo much more important than running a just, safe and peacefull country.

I am so glad the people I know and like, that you claim to be speaking "for", (yeah, right) DO NOT have YOUR attitude. They, are GOOD Australians who call a spade, a spade, and a criminal, a criminal even when they do come from the same Middle Eastern country and faith. May God protect them from their "advocates".

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
No-one researched the "Ramadan Offensive"? Look the world over, and you'll find that 70% to 75% of discontent is caused by Muslims.... or the extremists threof.

I wasn't referring to the world, only to the US. I don't know the answer, that's why I asked.
REPLY: I know that... that's why I suggest Googleing "Ramadan Offensive"

REPLY: Most people who immigrate DO obey the law.

Uh-huh, and that's why they shoot parties of hunters. Oh, an isolated incident, you say. Guess what, so, mostly, was Sydney. but let's not be pointing too many fingers.
REPLY:One cannot judge the entire group on the actions of one person, or even two or three. Again, after reading the Ramadan Offensive info, you'll find it (Sydney) wasn't isolated at all.

Much the same for the morons on Cronulla Beach. Much the same attitudes, too. Unfortunate that. Still, the real equivalent we have is the National Front wankers that desecrated the Eureka Stockade flag by adopting it.
REPLY: True, so true.

Suggest you look a little deeper into the practice of deporting criminals who were too stupid to ever get citizenship. You might discover something about your Latino gangs, because you bet you "export" crime and gangs.
REPLY: Some were denied citizenship because of their past records. It would seem there is a difference between "exporting" and "deporting." In any case, they don't belong here, and I think you'll agree that we shouldn't keep them here.
Nice " talking" to 'ya.....
(edited for spelling error)

[edit on 20-12-2005 by zappafan1]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well, the way the news is talking now, the Origin of the problem is Neo-Nazis.

Oh those poor, loyal Moslem brothers, of gang rapists, having to share "their"country with this trash. Of course they are going to get upset, of course they're going to chase those white aussies up their garden path, to their front door, with guns, when they dare to stand at their front gate and see them smash cars.

If our Government and their media tools, don't want Australians to be Un-Australian, why can we no longer be, typically irreverant and bluntly honest.

No faith has ever been 'off limits' for 'coping a serve', deserved or not, funny or not, we used to just laugh and serve one back, and laugh and serve and laugh...it's hard to hate when you are ALL laughing.

Australian Jewish Jon Saffran and Australian Catholic Father Bob laugh at their faiths and we laugh with them and LOVE them for it, and oh how we LOVE "Pizza" and those "Lebs" doing, "call the cousins", "Leb" skits ALONG WITH every other race they rib where they deserve ribbing and slam where they deserve slamming. Our Government and media could learn alot about being Australian, from those Wogs. "Paulie" for P.M.!

[edit on 20-12-2005 by suzy ryan]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Bravo Numbercruncher an excellent thread and an excellent topic.

Here we are on a conspiracy board and the biggest conspiracy I have seen recently, the deliberate falsifying of the origins of the riots and the politically correct frightened stand of the media, is totally ignored.

Talk about people being suckers for media propaganda, there is certinaly enough out there to support the article mentioned, and the fact that there are real cultural battles occuring between the Middle Eastern cultures and the Western culture.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
REPLY: Most people who immigrate DO obey the law.

Not talking about most people, talking about La Famiglia, La Cosa Nostra, the Mafia, Mob, call it what you will...

Again, after reading the Ramadan Offensive info, you'll find it (Sydney) wasn't isolated at all.

It was relatively isolated in Australia.

REPLY: Some were denied citizenship because of their past records. It would seem there is a difference between "exporting" and "deporting." In any case, they don't belong here, and I think you'll agree that we shouldn't keep them here.

Regardless of why they were denied citizenship, if they even went through the process of applying (which most don't), the fact is that the US' returnee/deportation policy (call it what you will) has established franchises of US gangs throughout central America. I call that "exporting" crime. LA and DC gang tattos should not be appearing in greater numbers on the streets of San Salvador than they do in LA or DC.

So, all in all, the US has no room for manouvre in this debate, and given the history of contentious race relations in the US, it is certainly in no position to criticise us.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I didnt even read this after I saw you start with Native Australians becuase thats not who we are talking about here, the only natives are the aboriginals

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DruidTek
A very unbiased and informative article...

The same problems are building up down here in Melbourne. It's a bit more of a police state down here though, so it's not quite so out of control.

mmm,

I think the reason there is much less violence in Melbourne is because there are a lot more people from mixed multicultural backgrounds, but that just might be my perception.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azza

Originally posted by DruidTek
A very unbiased and informative article...

The same problems are building up down here in Melbourne. It's a bit more of a police state down here though, so it's not quite so out of control.

mmm,

I think the reason there is much less violence in Melbourne is because there are a lot more people from mixed multicultural backgrounds, but that just might be my perception.

Maybe this has something to do with it?

Australia's Muslim Distribution www.dfat.gov.au...

New South Wales
140 907

Victoria
92 742

Western Australia
19 456

Queensland
14 990

South Australia
7 478

Australian Capital Territory
3 488

Tasmania

Northern Territory

Other territories

Total
281 578

or maybe something to do with this ?

"Studies by Monash University's Bob Birrell of the most revealing test of immigrant integration, the marriage rate, showed that by the end of the '90s less than 10 per cent of second-generation marriages of people of European descent were to someone from their parents' country. Much the same was true of immigrants from south and east Asia. Only 6 per cent of Indians married within their ethnic group, as did only 18 per cent of Chinese. In short, most immigrants, whatever their race, married Australians of other nationalities.

However, for the Lebanese, of whom < most > of marriageable age were Muslims, these figures were reversed. No less than 74 per cent of Lebanese brides and 61 per cent of Lebanese grooms married within their own ethnic group. Moreover, these figures had increased since the early '90s, when they were about six percentage points lower. This pattern may have fulfilled the community-building objective sought by Lebanese political and religious leaders, but it has been a disaster for their constituents' relationship with the rest of Australia.

Put this week's beachside violence into its political and social context, and the conclusion is clear. It is not race that is the problem but culture. Multiracialism has been a success in contemporary Australia but multiculturalism has been an abject failure."

althouse.blogspot.com...

No prizes for guessing who the real cultural rascists are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join