It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins of racist mob violence in Sydney.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
OK plenty of people are trying to place the blame squarely on the shoulders of the native Australians who went on a drunken rampage, but you NEED to see the origins of this problem.

For about two decades Australians have tolerated an escalating amount of violent middle eastern crime.

You MUST read this following article written by a former NSW detective, Tim Priest, it demonstrates first hand the sheer nightmare that is Middle Eastern crime gangs, and the legal/political system that FAILS miserably to prosecute them properly.

www.quadrant.org.au...

the following is the first paragraphs ......

Volume XLVIII Number 1 - January-February 2004

The Rise of Middle Eastern Crime in Australia
Tim Priest

Category: Society

I BELIEVE that the rise of Middle Eastern organised crime in Sydney will have an impact on society unlike anything we have ever seen.

In the early 1980s, as a young detective I was attached to the Drug Squad at the old CIB. I remember executing a search warrant at Croydon, where we found nearly a pound of heroin. I know that now sounds very familiar; however, what set this heroin apart was that it was Beaker Valley Heroin, markedly different from any heroin I had seen. Number Four heroin from the golden triangle of South-East Asia is nearly always off-white, almost pure diamorphine. This heroin was almost brown.

But more remarkable were the occupants of the house. They were very recent arrivals from Lebanon, and from the moment we entered the premises, we wrestled and fought with the male occupants, were abused and spat at by the women and children, and our search took five times longer because of the impediments placed before us by the occupants, including the women hiding heroin in baby nappies and on themselves and refusing to be searched by policewomen because of religious beliefs. We had never encountered these problems before.

As was the case in those days, we arrested every adult and teenager who had hampered our search. When it came to court, they were represented by Legal Aid, of course, who claimed that these people were innocent of the minor charges of public disorder and hindering police, because they were recent arrivals from a country where people have an historical hatred towards police, and that they also had poor communications skills and that the police had not executed the warrant in a manner that was acceptable to the Muslim occupants.

Go on follow the link .... you will see part of the reason why things are where they are now, our problems are minor though, in time these events will start in other Western nations as the native population's start to feel like there lifestyle is being hijacked.

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 18-12-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You have voted NumberCruncher for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Big up for this information, i think this brings it exactly to the point ,its a shame some people keep their heads in the sand and dont see this or just seem to ignore it.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

Go on follow the link .... you will see part of the reason why things are where they are now, our problems are minor though, in time these events will start in other Western nations as the native population's start to feel like there lifestyle is being hijacked.

Go on follow the link .... you will see part of the personal oppinion of Tim Priest, a retired detective...

since when are detectives trained in socialogy, so he's basicly saying that gang violence is and i quote=

the biggest threat to our society

This is not the origins of the rasist mob violence in Australia, it may be just a tiny a fraction of it..

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
And what you just wrote is the personal opinion of XyZer.

Tim Preist's article tell's the truth from ground zero, he was there, he only adds his opinion on a few points.

But maybe just maybe you cant handle the truth ??

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
A very unbiased and informative article...

The same problems are building up down here in Melbourne. It's a bit more of a police state down here though, so it's not quite so out of control.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
As to being the opinion of one man, sorry, but I wish it were, then I wouldn't have to fear my own Government who deliberately created this situation.

In '79 I worked for 2 Leb's who despite only arrriving 6 months earlier with nothing and having no family to assit them, had a restraunt, city penthouse and gold Rolls Royce. Nothing about the way they ran their legitimate business explained this wealth let alone how they started it, but their gang parties there most nights, did.

This sort of thing then rapidly spread all over Sydney, which is a place that LOVES people who make money but the price everyone else had to pay for their rapid wealth building, was losing their right to justice for major violent crimes, committed by these people, who the rest of us (including police attacked in their station by a Leb gang) weren't allowed to "offend" by something as "racist" as charging them for their crimes.

None of this would have happened if it weren't for a deliberate change in Government policies across the board, to "ensure" it did.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Here is some more on the Origins of racist mob violence in Sydney.

Girls as young as 14 are gang raped by Lebanese Muslims and called "sluts" and "Aussie Pigs" during the horrific inhuman ordeal.
www.smh.com.au...

Australian authority's foil an terrorist plot in its advanced stages of planning where atleast 7 of the accused are Lebanese Muslims.
www.jamestown.org...

Muslim cleric says on National tv that Osama binladen is a good man
www.abc.net.au...

People abused and shots fired at primary school Christmas carols
www.abc.net.au...

People of Middle east appearance stab man , harass neighbourhoods and smash up cars in apparent retaliatory attacks.
icwales.icnetwork.co.uk...=16475706&method=full&siteid=50082&headline=sydney-anti-muslim-riots-strike-force-formed- name_page.html

There's alot more examples available but the point im trying to get accross is that Australians have been the victims of horrendous crimes from these people for years before the recent riot.
The rioters in a way have succeeded in forcing the hand of the politicians and police forces to finally act.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
you know, im glad asutralia are actually starting to stand up for themselves, but had this occured in the US the endless accusation of us being 'racist' would never end....

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
So are you trying to say Number Cruncher, that the increasing violence in ethnic communities is an excuse for..

A) Australians shouting hatrid and abuse at people based on their skin colour including labels like "Terrorist" and slogans like "We Grew here, You Flew here"

B) Australians bashing people based on their skin colour, cashing them, throwing bottles at them and ambulances they are trying to get away in

and

C) While doing this all in the name of National Pride under our flag?

Don't get me wrong, I know there is a problem with ethnic gangs (as their is of gangs of all types) and your story made a really interesting read. Those people are criminals, plain and simple. I don't think they should get any special consideration based on their skin colour, or any special consideration based on their religion. The articles you posted highlight where some of the anger comes from but these are problems for the police, the courts and the legal system to deal with.. nobody else.

I just have a serious problem with this sort of racist hatrid displayed on the streets [from both sides], especially when it turns violent against many innocent people.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
ekul08 ..

Answers to question A, B, C is a resounding no.

And i dont even see where i would give the impression that was what i was trying to say.

But if you cant see why we are at this point from the information i have provided i guess there is no point in me explaining further.

peace.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The race riots just prove that *censored* come in all colours.

The Police should have not let it get to that point anyway since they were monitoring text messages and emails leading up to it as the media so proudly proclaimed.

But they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity and 'ethnic' disputs are so hot right now.

Go Johnny Go.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]
mod edit: do not circumvent the censors

[edit on 14-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
OK plenty of people are trying to place the blame squarely on the shoulders of the native Australians who went on a drunken rampage, but you NEED to see the origins of this problem.

I wasn't aware any native Australians were involved.

I thought they were all Europeans....... Who seem to have as much intelligence as their UK cousins - incapable of understanding that because person a. commits a crime it doesn't mean you can beat up persons b. c. and d. none of whom have any connection with a. other than ethnic origin and all of whom probably despise the original activities of a.

I'd have the whole lot of them shot. Just please don't deport them back to Britain!

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ekul08
The articles you posted highlight where some of the anger comes from but these are problems for the police, the courts and the legal system to deal with.. nobody else.

The article was not just about the crime.
They pointed out the inability or unwillingness of the police and the courts to do anything about it. So what is the solution?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
The article was not just about the crime.
They pointed out the inability or unwillingness of the police and the courts to do anything about it. So what is the solution?

I know bashing innocent people isn't.

The solution? I wish i had a perfect solution, but i'm going to assume that the majority of people involved in Sundays Riots have never taken the time to write to their local minister(s) about the issues.

If the police and courts are unwilling or unable to do anything about it sufficiently then it is up to us to show them that something needs to be done. Did anyone think of a peacefull demonstration first? No it was just lets go down, get pissed and have a lebbo bashing day.

On TheShroudOfMemphis' point, I too was really shocked at the Police's inability to be pre-emptive regarding Sundays situations. The text messages were known to be heavily circulating earlier in the week (and even broadcast on tv, which helped distribute the message even further really). There should have been police and ministers making it very clear that no such incident will be aloud to take place, and alot more police there to stop it incase it did.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Anyone notice that there aren't rampaging mobs of muslims in the United States like in france and australia?

America is better at assimilating foreigners and treats them better. If australia doesn't want these problems, then it should adopt an american style of tolerance, acceptance, and assimilation.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Anyone notice that there aren't rampaging mobs of muslims in the United States like in france and australia?

America is better at assimilating foreigners and treats them better. If australia doesn't want these problems, then it should adopt an american style of tolerance, acceptance, and assimilation.

Or perhaps they should arm their population like the Americans do to keep their immigrants in line.

EDIT:
This shouldn't be looked at as Australian, French, etc... intolerance towards immigrants in the first place. That's what everyone talks about when it happens to someone else. The Europeans and others said the LA riots and Katrina disaster were because of US racism. Do you agree with that Nygan?

[edit on 14-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

1 out of 4 people living in Australia today were not born here and very few of them are causing trouble. Imagine the problems we would be having if they were! So maybe you should look at the facts before assuming things about Australia in regards to assimilating immigrants. Or are you saying that we should not expect any criminal behavior from the 1/4 of the population that was not born here. I think that's a bit too much to ask. As for America, it is a tolerant country but i have heard that there are criminal elements in the US immigrant population too. Not sure of the scale but I'm sure they exist.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Trent]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
This shouldn't be looked at as Australian, French, etc... intolerance towards immigrants in the first place. That's what everyone talks about when it happens to someone else. The Europeans and others said the LA riots and Katrina disaster were because of US racism. Do you agree with that Nygan?

Actually I think he was joking..
the 'kill all americans' message was a bit hard to miss when planes hit the towers.. and I'm pretty sure the Rodney King riots wasn't just a movie I once saw..

[edit on 14-12-2005 by riley]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

LOL, Muslims in American are scared stiff to do anything, which would turn American anger towards them. Lets face it if there was a rampaging Muslim mob in America the police probably would have opened fire.

To say America is better at assimilating people is ridiculous and unfounded.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if there is far more racism towards Arabs in the US than here actually I'm positive.

Hell racism is a huge issue in America and seems to be talked about constantly, is this because it is so prevalent
Racism just wasn't a big issue in Australia until these recent riots, where the media bares much of the responsibility for inflaming it.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Traditionally Australia is known to be a friendly place with little or no hate towards the immigrants. These present riots have tarnished that image in the world severly, I think partly due to media hype and the way it was presented.
Most of the video shown was of white mobs beating people up and many newspapers around the world too played it as white aggression towards the immigrants.
Locally many have said that this is not the case. The main question here is why was this resentment let to fester for so long ?? Why wansnt this known as a problem to be dealt with?
Also when compared to the US immigration into Australia is very easy. To become a US citizen properly would require quite a few steep requirements.
And about what Nydang said about immigrants being welcomed in America is not true. Their are so many minority gangs here that for any one to claim dominance as in Australia would be really difficult. But it is true that if any such tensions are there efforts are done to bring communites together.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join