It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible is not the word of god

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
but what if God is creation, as He is. Manifested in might be limitless ways, should be, ought to be, don't get messy.

I hate to burst your bubble,but God is not a man.

God is energy.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Let's see your evidence or source's that lead you to this assumption.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Again, how can you verify, or is faith the only verification one can come up with?

faith, why faith, why not believes?

when accepted God is in everything, in everyone, and sees He is everything, is everyone, then one has only truths to see. Why not accept them and believe in them, or even have faith in these things. I might be nagging.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Christ claimed to be the word of God in the flesh.

and :" in the beginning, is the Word, which is God "

That's a quote from the writer of John, not from Jesus.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

but what if God is creation, as He is. Manifested in might be limitless ways, should be, ought to be, don't get messy.

God is energy.

as true, with matter as condensed energy.

also God.

so God is also a man, and is also a woman, also your neighbours cat yea, hm

link   

Originally posted by rekar
No Offence to Anyone. After this you may also think im athiest or something, but no i have a religion, im gnostic to be more specific, but to what im going to say.

Now, God is just our imagination. In the beginning, when man first came to be, they created the god we may think of today and pray to. They created this god becuase they felt they were alone and needed something to make them feel better. Later in history, more religions were created because the people following the original god, werent liking it to much. They went off and created their own. From that point, more and more were made based off the very first.

This god we pray to, is just our imagination, nothing more, nothing less....

Just to let you know...the earliest humans worshipped many gods..not just one..namely the sumerians who believed there gods came from a orbiting planet called nibiru..these gods created humans as slaves to mine gold for there planets atmosphere..as people spred across the earth..the stories of these gods were changed..and some were given different names..then christanity came along..and destroyed any beliefs in the "gods"..now these stories are considered myths? why is that? are we gonna say that our ancient ancestors didnt know what they were talking about..and now in current times..we have all the correct answers?..NO!..what they wrote down as stories..was TRUE!..they didnt imagine what they saw..there gods were et's.

To be honest we should be calling aliens god today.

link   

Originally posted by spamandham

Christ claimed to be the word of God in the flesh.

and :" in the beginning, is the Word, which is God "

That's a quote from the writer of John, not from Jesus.

Are you sure spam?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Your correct..gods energy is within every living organism..what ever object contains a soul has the essence of god in them.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

when accepted God is in everything, in everyone, and sees He is everything, is everyone, then one has only truths to see. Why not accept them and believe in them, or even have faith in these things. I might be nagging.

Kids also "believe" in the tooth fairy or santa or the easter bunny till they discover that these supernatural being's were a lie we told to them. The tooth fairy in a way excite's kids. Wow, I loose a tooth, I get money... No need for me to be afraid and scream when that tooth falls out. Santa, better be good or he won't give you gift's this year. Easter bunny... idk what's his story, but the dood give's u free candy!

The sumerian creation myth, while a fantastic tale... can it be proven as fact? Where is Niburu? Where are the Annunaki today?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
Your correct..gods energy is within every living organism..what ever object contains a soul has the essence of god in them.

what does not have a soul, still has a memory, this memory being able to read what is in that thing, from tree, to a stone, when this energy is seen as God, God is everywhere, and can be heard everywhere, even in the wind..

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Are you sure spam?

No, but why would you assume it is a quote from Jesus when it is not attributed to him?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

what does not have a soul, still has a memory, this memory being able to read what is in that thing, from tree, to a stone, when this energy is seen as God, God is everywhere, and can be heard everywhere, even in the wind..

Well, this energy must be completly unknown to scientist's today. So I suppose we should just have faith that it's there?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Are you sure spam?

No, but why would you assume it is a quote from Jesus when it is not attributed to him?

so we do both know not if it is attributed to Him, so why would we assume it is.. ? right

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
"One thing I do know noone can accept Jesus after reading the Bible or by research. Only the Holy Ghost can open a persons heart. Only the Holy Ghost can invite someone to follow Jesus. The rest are left to the futile attempts to discredit Jesus" ...said Graystar

Amen!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
there you had a good point. I will have to remember that.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

so we do both know not if it is attributed to Him, so why would we assume it is.. ? right

I suppose the phone book might be a quote from Jesus too.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I would like to ask all of you what have you learned from this Discussion

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
cant say i learned anything from this topic, hehe

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
How come if you talk to god it is called prayer.
If god talks to you, your are locked up?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I suppose the phone book might be a quote from Jesus too.

Then this might be your opinion, but I won't go with that. But still it adds phonenumbers to people, but it doesn't give that person an extra value, except for them being able to be called up on. Still, it might end up with your hearing His Word through the telephone

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join